It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next President of The United States will be decided by the US Supreme Court...AGAIN!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I see it coming, and have a sick feeling. Too much funny business going on. Especially in Florida and Ohio. There are gonna be recounts and legal challenges. It is gonna be just like Florida 2000. It is going to reach the Supreme Court in Ohio or Florida. Whatever decision that is made at the State level will be appealed to the Federal level.

Let me tell you what that does to the citizens of this country. It will cause friction like you have never seen before. This election has been more polarizing than any I can remember in the past, and I am up there. We will have one of the two parties having fits for 4 years claiming the illegitimacy of the POTUS.

Don't expect a concession speech from anyone tomorrow night. This one will be fought in the streets and the courts.
edit on 5-11-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was totally thinking the same thing.

I feel like if it happens to the dems, there's going to be rioting, because they won't stand for it a second time in basically a single decade....

And if it happens to the repubs, well they *should* suck it up and take it since they benefited from it the last time, however, knowing how much they hate Obama, they will most likely riot as well.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

I should probably stock up on more supplies tomorrow.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I'm going to riot!

It will be interesting to see what happens. Going to the Court wouldn't surprise me at all as close as this one could be. I'm ready for it to all be over personally

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yeah and this thing in New York with Como looks kinda Janky.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is gonna be a mess!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yeah, this thing is too close to call. I remember 2000 pretty well, I was in my mid 20's then. I kinda got that feeling myself. If it ends up that close I don't think the nation will handle it as well. I for one hope that silly season ends tomorrow one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
well yea, of course lawsuits are going to be filed, hell in FLA, the democrats already filed a lawsuit, I am sure if its semi close, for the potus, we will see lawsuits recounts, etc, etc.. Way to much money involved, oh and power...

Its not rocket science...

Thats why I think whoever wins it will be a landslide, of course the electorates can choose whoever they wish..

oh and by the way tomorrow night election night, ahem, is one of the times you are not to believe everything you see on television.....

Their is going to be massive amounts of bullcrap in the air tomorrow, whoever has a half a brain will see it everywhere, even...... On ATS, I am afraid...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I agree with this. I think the race is going to be so close that it will have to be decided by the courts as well. I have said it to people that I know that the race is a lot closer than many people on the street know, or are willing to acknowledge.
I know everyone wants their guy to have a substantial lead in the race, but the fact is this one is just to close to call.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Funny you started this thread. Judging by Obamas previous actions alone, if he loses, he will pout and stomp like an angry Napoleon. And his followers will do the same.
edit on 5-11-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Florida no longer has punch ballots so there will be no "hanging" chads.
Votes are cast with a magic marker on a paper ballot read by machines. If there is a recount, it will not take long this time. The paper ballots can be re-scanned quickly.

I was able to purchase an original voting booth (portable) and a ballot box from the 2000 election in Palm Beach County when they switched to the new machines.

I have heard both parties are gearing up for legal challenges after the election. I don't think Obama will give it up easily, if at all, if he loses. Perhaps Nostradamus was right. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I honestly don't see how Obama keeps it close.

Romney in a landslide.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

I think that 2000 was stolen in Florida which was proven later. However, Gore rolled over on election night after Faux News declared Bush the winner in Florida. Even as other MSM were starting to call Gore the winner, after about an hour they all followed Faux News lead. As a result VP Gore called the Bush camp to concede. That is when all hell broke loose. Everyone knew that Gore was ahead in Florida according to exit polling. The Democrats had a kaniption fit, as they should have, and insisting on a recount in Florida. But there were so many Republican operatives down in Florida at the time posing as "the people" demanding the recount to stop. Jeb Bush was the Governor at that time, and he had all his people in place. He told the RNC that he would deliver Florida to his big brother and that he did. He had the SOS in his pocket. It was a done deal. All they had to do was get past the Florida Supreme Court who ordered the recount to continue.

This led to 8 years of hell. Followed by 4 years of hell.

There would be nothing more devisive than to have a repeat of 2000. They have been practicing for zombie attacks and civil war. Don't think that they won't egg it on, and don't think that they don't do this crap on purpose. They want us at each others throats. They have done a hellova job.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
All right, so we're taking the possibility seriously. How could it have happened? Everyone has been saying that Romney is a terrible candidate, Obama started with votes from Republicans and Democrats and a 70% approval rating. What happened to make it so close? Even in the opinion polls, where there is no ballot fraud, Obama is only at a tie. Did he foul up something awful?

Republicans rioting? HA! Just saying it shows how ridiculous that idea is. Libertarians? Sovereign Citizens? Ok, that's possible. I expect there will be urban disturbances regardless of the winner. A party riot looks pretty much the same as a losers' riot.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by solidguy

Yeah...OK.

See ya back here Wednesday morning.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by jefwane

I think that 2000 was stolen in Florida which was proven later. However, Gore rolled over on election night after Faux News declared Bush the winner in Florida. Even as other MSM were starting to call Gore the winner, after about an hour they all followed Faux News lead. As a result VP Gore called the Bush camp to concede. That is when all hell broke loose. Everyone knew that Gore was ahead in Florida according to exit polling. The Democrats had a kaniption fit, as they should have, and insisting on a recount in Florida. But there were so many Republican operatives down in Florida at the time posing as "the people" demanding the recount to stop. Jeb Bush was the Governor at that time, and he had all his people in place. He told the RNC that he would deliver Florida to his big brother and that he did. He had the SOS in his pocket. It was a done deal. All they had to do was get past the Florida Supreme Court who ordered the recount to continue.

This led to 8 years of hell. Followed by 4 years of hell.

There would be nothing more devisive than to have a repeat of 2000. They have been practicing for zombie attacks and civil war. Don't think that they won't egg it on, and don't think that they don't do this crap on purpose. They want us at each others throats. They have done a hellova job.

You realize that Algore lost his home state of Tennessee don't you?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I concur wholeheartedly.
I think they want to split the nation down Partisan/racial lines and a contested election would do it.
Leaving them a free hand to do whatever else they had in mind for us and the whole world I suppose.
The US leadership seems presumptuous enough to try "central planning" for everyone on the planet.

My call is Romney by a few miscounted votes in Ohio.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

MSM manipulation. That is how it happens. The MSM tells the country who is leading, what the issues are, and helps the PTB with their divide and conquer strategies.

So now we officially have a "dead heat" coming into election day. Yeah, right. It is close enough to steal. Trust and believe neither the Dems or the Reps will accept that the other side won fair and square.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I suspect you may be right. Hijinks and shenanigans galore tomorrow. Oh boy.

Plenty of thread-fodder, lots of bickering. Can't end soon enough, imo.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by solidguy

You do realize that Al Gore won the popular vote and the recount in Florida. As a matter of fact, it was announced the night before the 9/11 false flag attacks. That news kind of took up the day and the fact that Gore had actually won Florida by about 700 votes, if I remember correctly. Do I have to go find you links???

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This is a very educated and astute observation.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
I honestly don't see how Obama keeps it close.

Romney in a landslide.

I'm not for either... but it's like Dumb & Dumber...and Romney is Dumber, so I'm surprised anyone would think he would win... or that anyone would vote for him. \
The guy is totally not there.... if Romney is elected I'm preparing for the Apocalypse!

The air is thickening, something is not right with this voting election!
Maybe I should clean out the cob webs in my bunker, I'm ready for doomsday but not the Apocalypse!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join