It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im undecided ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If you believe that Obama is a Marxist Muslim from Kenya, nothing he can say will change that opinion. Likewise, if you believe that Romney got rich by laundering drug money for Mexican cartels, you are unlikely to suddenly support his candidacy.
The future must not belong to those who slander the profit of Islam........Obama Quot

In a Romney America, my god is bigger than your god. And your god doesn’t get any First Amendment protections because, well, it really isn’t a religion in the first place, is it? It’s a cult. Cults aren’t protected.

The formats are negotiated between the campaigns;
Wouldnt you thank Lord Rothchild"that owns everything could have found us a better leader......?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

Ok, *if* I believed our votes counted I would recommend to always vote against the incumbent just because you can't let someone have a "last stand". Give em 4 years to behave, hoping to be re-elected, then ditch em before they have the chance to fulfill whatever end game goal they might have. Then again, I'm the paranoid type.

Edit to add: also we should just randomly impeach a president after a year or so, just to keep them on their toes.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
They're not the real g---v. They're just renting the office for either 4-8 years. AGAIN they're not the Go-==v!!! The real g--v is there permanently. And they hire a spokes model as there rep to talk to the general population. That spokes model doesn't decide anything, they're not told all that much, they're there to look official, dress in suits, read a teleprompter and look and act like a leader. But they're not the leaders.

I can't believe people don't get this yet! It's insane!

edit on 5-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I agree, just stating what I would recommend *if* things were as they were supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
reply to post by r2d246

I agree, just stating what I would recommend *if* things were as they were supposed to be.

Sorry i was just saying in general not to you specifically. I heard rummers of this but what I heard on this one radio talk show today really confirmed in my mind that this whole shadow g--v is real. I should have known, wow

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
reply to post by r2d246

All that license under ever mutable law written by money whores to lie, steal, embezzle, blackmail, extort, poison, torture, enslave, murder.
JFK's assassination. MLK, RFK, Malcolm X., Vietnam, the air trafficker's strike that Reagan crushed, Iran-Contra. Bill Clinton he was charming… like a pimp. And boy did he pimp you out at the expense of Randy Weaver and his family, the 81 casualties at Waco, the peoples of the former Yugoslavia...Im undecided

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Cool, whatever you believe in.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

I beleave;
There is a very small, highly organized, (materially) super-rich, ultra-secret group of extremely Rich
who are secretly running the entire world from behind the scenes. Governments, policy think-tanks, media, educational organizations and foundations, are all just among the visible part of their structure that they allow you to see. You may be familiar with the names of people like Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Rockefeller,
they could have gave me a better leader to Vote for, there slacking.,lol
edit on 5-11-2012 by madenusa because: im undecided

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Could always go vote for a 3rd party candidate, even if it's just for kicks.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What's dummer still is the voting machines decide in the end who wins. The votes can easily be swayed one way or another with just a few key strokes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
as of the primaries here in michigan, we were still using the paper ballots. I am going to take a cue from jesse ventura, and write "none of the above". while this vote will not help out in any way, I will at least feel like I made a statement.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am not undecided, I do know I want Obama out ... therefore my vote goes to ...

new topics

top topics

join