It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney, as viewed from over here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, it's that time again folks. Vote vote vote! But who for?

I live in Australia. We have out own two battling it out in the never ending bull# battle of the polls. To me it seems a constant 24/7 show on who is better loved in the nation than who can actually run it correctly. I mean, they are both massive fu**witts who seem to be concerned with their own agenda other than the ones we are all concerned with. Every morning I switch on the Sky lies (news) and there it is, this one is 47% and this one is 53% bla bla every bloody morning, it's like a broken record. Who the hell cares anymore? You are both as bad as each other. If one person says one thing, the other will say the opposit, you can gaurantee that.....it's a given. This is not the reason I have posted my thoughts here though. I would like to point out for all you wonderful Americans that the way Romney is portraid over here is of a war mongering, Iran hating, dithering idiot.

Now, not one to believe the lies that get fed to me every day through main stream media but I'm begining to see a picture forming. He really is a war mongering, Iran hating, dithering idiot.

Do not vote for this guy today, you will regret it big time. The only path this guy is going to lead you down is trouble.

You may want some form of change, but all I see is a change for the worse.

Now please don't come back at me with jibes and flames, all I am pointing out is something I have observed over a long period of time. Make today a good day and keep your president.

The world does not need another Bush.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

We currently have a war mongering, Israel hating dithering idiot in office.

Time to switch to someone who knows how to create jobs and balance a budget.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think Romney points are correct. Let Iran build up a military force and the turmoil on the middle east will get bigger. Sooner or later it can affect the whole world.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

We currently have a war mongering, Israel hating dithering idiot in office.

Israel hating dithering idiot in office

I guess that means you wouldn't be minding a war with Iran as you learned nothing from the war in Iraq it seems.

And just how will Romney do that? i haven't seen any plans yet nor his plans how to fix the deficit.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am not looking at plans....anyone can say anything, I am looking at their past acts.

Obama never held a real job, never created any jobs anywhere.

I support keeping Iran from creating nuclear weapons, they already stated why they want them, their past actions prove they are not to be trusted.
edit on 5-11-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Well, it's that time again folks. Vote vote vote! But who for?

I live in Australia. We have out own two battling it out in the never ending bull# battle of the polls. To me it seems a constant 24/7 show on who is better loved in the nation than who can actually run it correctly. I mean, they are both massive fu**witts who seem to be concerned with their own agenda other than the ones we are all concerned with. Every morning I switch on the Sky lies (news) and there it is, this one is 47% and this one is 53% bla bla every bloody morning, it's like a broken record. Who the hell cares anymore? You are both as bad as each other. If one person says one thing, the other will say the opposit, you can gaurantee that.....it's a given. This is not the reason I have posted my thoughts here though. I would like to point out for all you wonderful Americans that the way Romney is portraid over here is of a war mongering, Iran hating, dithering idiot.

Now, not one to believe the lies that get fed to me every day through main stream media but I'm begining to see a picture forming. He really is a war mongering, Iran hating, dithering idiot.

Do not vote for this guy today, you will regret it big time. The only path this guy is going to lead you down is trouble.

You may want some form of change, but all I see is a change for the worse.

Now please don't come back at me with jibes and flames, all I am pointing out is something I have observed over a long period of time. Make today a good day and keep your president.

The world does not need another Bush.

much the same here in the UK. It;s like watchin an election between spongebob and patrick
edit on 5-11-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You are right! He just seems intenet on pointing out Obama's supposed mistakes and NOT actually making any correction himself. I have not seen any statements to this effect.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Yep, might as well watch paint dry

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

In my view, voting out the criminal you absolutely KNOW you have is always preferable to voting against the potential criminal you think you might get.

ETA:

That should be an immutable law of binary politics....

edit on 5-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I will agree. Romney sounds like all he is repeating the usual campaign promises every previous candidate had put forward and instead of offering solutions, he is bent on criticizing Obama.

However, 4 years should have been more then enough more "change" that Obama originally promised.

Lessor of two evils is the case in my opinion

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's China the US military is pivoting to face China,Russia is now a paper tiger and Iran is a sitting duck for indirect weapons,We will not invade with people just hardware.More world police work.No one else would do it and if we don't and Iran continues to refine,the muslim brotherhood will begin exporting nukes everywhere.
I don't WANT this to happen but they forget ask me about foreign policy I just explain based on what I know what they will do.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

In my view, voting out the criminal you absolutely KNOW you have is always preferable to voting against the potential criminal you think you might get.
Then can you explain the 2004 Results?
Bush , Criminal, ...Same picture under both Definitions in the Webster Dictionary.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

No arguments from me on that one.

His ass should have been hauled to prison as well.

edit on 5-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Half of America sees Romney the same as well. It's just too bad that the other half of America is too jaded and too brainwashed to realize that the right winger agenda does not and has not worked.

You all across the pond/oceans have to realize that we have the best form of propaganda since Nazi Germany and it is called Fox News. I know families who only watch this channel and are completely out of touch with reality. It's really sad to see that this is their reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
I support keeping Iran from creating nuclear weapons, they already stated why they want them, their past actions prove they are not to be trusted.
edit on 5-11-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Do you think that dems or even ultra left liberals "support" Iran to mass up nuclear weapons?
So what is Romney's "solution"? Send a few bombs in advance? Or threat Iran by raising fists toward the middle-east? What if it escalates into a WW III?

Too bad, you can't solve this with threats, there must be REAL solutions de-escalating this. Problem only, Romney is not exactly known for solutions. He is more likely to escalate this into a serious situation, where DIPLOMACY and smart acting is more required than anything.

Do you think Obama "likes" Iran amassing nuclear technology???

link   
The world loves Obama. We get it.

When Obama gets kicked out of office maybe he can lead the UN.

You can have him.
edit on 5-11-2012 by solidguy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by loam

Wow. You took the "devil you know" cliche and beat it senseless.

From my perspective, the devil you don't know is far more of a daunting proposition.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Yeah, because diplomacy and smart acting solved all the world conflicts, right?
edit on 5-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: diplomacy, not democracy

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Obama never held a real job, never created any jobs anywhere.

lol, no real job? How can you be that ignorant of your own presidents history...it's been pretty public.

Community organizer
Various managerial leadership positions
Professor
Lawyer
Author
Etc.

Obama actually spent a large part of his life trying to help people....not destroy their livelihoods like Romney.

After four years living in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago to work as a community organizer. He worked for three years from June 1985 to May 1988 as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Greater Roseland (Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale) on Chicago's far South Side.[47][49][50] During his three years as the DCP's director, its staff grew from 1 to 13 and its annual budget grew from $70,000 to $400,000, with accomplishments including helping set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens

In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book.[44][45] He then taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.[46]

Obama directed Illinois Project Vote from April to October 1992, a voter registration drive, officially nonpartisan, that helped Carol Moseley Braun become the first black woman ever elected to the Senate.[50] He headed up a staff of 10 and 700 volunteers that achieved its goal of 400,000 registered African Americans in the state, leading Crain's Chicago Business to name Obama to its 1993 list of "40 under Forty" powers to be.[

In 1993, he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004. His law license became inactive in 2007.[48][49]

From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.[32] He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.[32]

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

America isn't a business by the way, it's a country.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by flexy123

Yeah, because diplomacy and smart acting solved all the world conflicts, right?
edit on 5-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: diplomacy, not democracy

because diplomacy and smart acting solved all the world conflicts, right

And wars have solved all the world conflicts right?
look at he Balkans now its a huge mess and looks like it might heading into a new conflict.

What was the War in Iraq solved? can you name one thing? oh and dont bring out Saddam.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join