It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want a free ATS t-shirt with my 37,087 points

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

HA! "Deny enormous".... oh wait, mine would be "Deny What-You-Just-Saw".

edit on 5-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think we should just all make crappy knockoffs and threaten to wear them in public until SO and Springer agree that you deserve a free T with your current avi on it, once you reach 20K ATS points.

I will never get that far though, I seem to catch a T&C every time I get up above 2K, so I will still be stuck with the knockoff stuff, but all you socially acceptable members really should be rewarded for your hard work.

I just take my rewards in angry drunken off topic T&Cs, to each his own I guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Agarta

Oh no not flip flops.Jesus would have loved them,a modern take on Jesus creepers.

Screw flip flops...I want these shoes...with ATS stenciled in diamonds on the ankle cuffs....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by elevatedone

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo gone for not even an hour and reduced to 15 points!!! Wait, let me look again... oh whew! They're back. I see how it works around here, make a simple request and you get slaughtered.

OK, here's my ATS shirt I'm convincing myself that is real -- I'll wear it with pride, but I can never wash it.

i give you 100k points if you make me one t shirt like that

beautiful

but is it possible to have big white letters on a black t shirt

and the abovetopsecret.com adress below

got a nice idea .. maybe ATS points can serve has a discount

like 1 ATS shirt for 10k point and you get 25% discount and access to buy a ATS shirt
still need to pay for the shirt original production cost and shipping cost

im soon doing a meeting with SO next friday

i will try to convince him on that idea

maybe if i buy him a few beer .. after the fourth one .. might hear a "yes yes yes"

edit on 11/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

You, sir. Are brilliant.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

bleach pens work good on black shirts

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Since you're meeting with S.O., dial me in for a con-call at the bar! I want this this free t-shirt thing to be real, and you got some great ideas.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You would need to take out insurance with them and not for the diamonds,for your health.
What I always wonder is how the hell can women walk in them?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I dont know about brilliant, but I think it is a funny idea, that might laugh them into submission.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think some of the best viral marketing ideas started off as jokes -- we *could* laugh them into submission. Even a viral marketing campaign with ATS members out & about in their community, remaining anonymous still, with plenty of pictures taken that show a poorly advertised website logo on a shirt could work! Or the lawyers could attack - who knows.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I think some of the best marketing ideas started off as jokes -- we *could* laugh them into submission. Even a viral marketing campaign with ATS members out & about in their community, remaining anonymous still, with plenty of pictures taken that show a poorly advertised website could work! Or the lawyers could attack - who knows.

Yup...remember the Pet Rock....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

We could doublepost like me, the king f the douches
edit on 5-11-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

We could just start a weekly web series,n where several of us use our smart phones, always catching ourselves below the neckline, interacting with folks.

They will ask about the shirt, it is too blatant,and we explain that we are too poor for the real thing, and it is the hippest new style, and we just wanted to fit in etc..

I bet I could make a net nerdy enough of a go to get a few laughs. I can be quite amusing when the mood strikes.

Or get a couple really good youtube videos with peeps in them, it could be just the thing.

You know, mocking the klondike icecream bars "what would you be willing to do for a free ATS shirt?"

Would you join the polar bear club? How about take the cinnamon challenge? Or maybe even read every single post in every single political thread on ATS for a week? How about ll three at once?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
reply to post by Jason88

lol, It's not ruined, I'll frame it and call it art. It will garner big bucks posthumously and end up in the Louvre. (It's my story and I'm sticking to it)

What, you are going to stick it into the vent?

Well it probably would stop draughts.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by elevatedone

I actually think thats rather good. maybe you should list it on ebay as a charity item and get the ATS community bidding as a viral item?? NO?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Here's the ATS shop, stop being tight ass's, and support ATS.
www.cafepress.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, since we have a chance each New Year to make our own tin foil hats, and there's a competition, why don't we have a T-Shirt design competition, too!?

And....erm, I glanced at the cafepress site for ATS gear, but didn't see any tin-foil hats for sale!

Frealz?
Or, did I just miss it?

Like we had the ATS Regent election this summer; we could have the ATS Fashion Designer, one for shoes, one for shirts, one for hats.....

(PS to both of you who made one - Awesome!)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
30 bucks for a T-Shirt!
For 2000 point I can give you a rock that was in Huricane Sandy with ATS printed on it!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Especially for you Des....

Might have to borrow them once in a while....they make a great avatar !

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Especially for you Des....

Might have to borrow them once in a while....they make a great avatar !

Have I told you today...I Love You!

Thank You so much...how cool is that.....of course use them as an avi anytime you feel like strutting your stuff...

Des

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join