It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the election is already fixed, who will win and why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This election seems different but is it? I remember when John Kerry ran against George Bush for Bush's second term it seemed like Kerry wasn't even trying to get elected whatsoever. Perhaps he had been bought off or told it was not to be. Bush and Kerry were both Yale Grads and members of The secret Society Skull and Crossbones. Worst ridiculous election I can remember. Now we have two Harvard Grads (coincidence?) - At least our choices of Presidents are getting smarter - Ha Ha. There isn't much word on Harvard secret societies maybe because they are smarter and better at keeping them secret.

Also to note - Romney does seem like he's trying to get elected. Obama looked like the one not trying in the first debate.

But this could just mean that Obama already knows the fix is in and maybe Romney doesn't.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The Democrats are virtually incapable of any recognizable practical execution of a conspiracy,that title goes to the champions of secrecy the Republicans.They will out cheat their opponents 10 to 1.After all ,who killed Kennedy?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is no fix..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It appears Romney will be the winner,
because the Washington redskins lost their game Sunday...

interesting coincidence that has happened since I believe 1931.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Regardless of who wins, third parties will be seeking their portion of the presidential pie as reward for getting their candidate elected or re-elected.

The real conspiracy is how indebted out elected officials are to these third parities.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
they have too much invested in Obama, hiding his past and such. They aren't goina change horses mid-stream

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
they have too much invested in Obama, hiding his past and such. They aren't goina change horses mid-stream

That's kind of my gut feeling. Personally I feel like Romney has the peoples support and Obama has the people in power's support. They(the powers that be) with the help of the MSM have been selling this guy Obama so hard that it does seem almost obvious. I still haven't figured out why he received the nobel peace prize but its probably awarded by the same people in control of who is going to be our president. People just don't vote for people who are going to raise taxes period. Why should anyone have to pay more for a government who needs to curtail its spending not tax the people more. This feels more like a tax imposed on our country by the Chinese to help pay off their loans to our Government. We the people would never agree to any of this but we are going to have to pay for it and whether the rich or the poor pay more, it is all coming out of the collective pool of money that is our economy and it will end up hurting everyone in our economy.
edit on 5-11-2012 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join