It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Infertile Terrans the Bridge Builders Between Similar Human Species?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Something interesting to think about. After watching Prometheus and learning that Dr. Shaw was not able to become pregnant the normal way but was still able to give birth to the alien lifeform has brought me to a conclusion about those who are infertile. Such humans who are infertile are not really infertile. They just can't pro-create with other humans even though they are human. This trait has convinced me that such humans are in fact bridge builders between similar humanoid species that evolved out of the Universes need to create connections between similar species. Somewhere out there in space there is another planet like Earth that has humans on it that pro-create normally as well as humans who are infertile. The infertile humans are meant to build a bridge between both species of humans so that the other human species will have a bridge to across to meet each other. Basically when both infertile human species from both planets come together and create the first offspring between each human species a new human species will be born to connect the other two species from both worlds together with.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

I think that is a stupid idea, having known people who are infertile due to a legitimate medical condition.
They have had to get on with their lives knowing they will never have a child of their own, what you suggest is ludicrous and doesn't bear further comment.
No flag for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That may be a good way to help infertile people cope, but usually it's a defect in the person that prevents them from being able to procreate(genetic code error resulting in non-functioning proteins, chemical damage to certain tissues, poor nutrition as a fetus).
Along the lines of saying down-syndrome people are alien chosen ones or something.

new topics

join