It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Time Traveler Claims About Obama Win Tomorrow True?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

In the interest of covering all of the bases, I too am a time traveler and am here to tell you that the election will go to Ron Paul as a write in.

You'll see.
Mr. Tesla was a fine man and we worked on many projects together.

My IQ dropped ten points the instant I clicked on this thread.

btw, how much do you want to bet that if Romney wins the election we will start hearing about alternate timelines being activated?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
here is the killer quote to demonstrate that this is utter twaddle -

One last quote from Weatherford: “Go out and vote to make this future happen!”

rather neatly falsifies the claim " obama will win " if this prediction requires that you go and vote for him

the illogical idiocy is strong in this one

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
An Obama win/loss seems pretty insignificant when compared to the fact that HES GOT A FRIGGIN TIME MACHINE!

Lets go back and warn everyone about G.W. Bush!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoobgirl
An Obama win/loss seems pretty insignificant when compared to the fact that HES GOT A FRIGGIN TIME MACHINE!

Lets go back and warn everyone about G.W. Bush!!!

LOL... Great point! Star.

That being said, according to the story, apparently this moment is far more important than much before and much after. And, to address a good point that another poster made, about having to "go vote to make this happen," the guy probably wants us to know that Obama is going to win, but doesn't want people to get lazy and NOT VOTE because they heard he was going to win, and thus altering the timeline by having Romney win because of this "win" announcement. It could get dizzying.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
The Elites are pulling the strings for Obama will be re-elected.

There are Islamic prophecies which mentioned a Black (African blood) person destroying the Kaaba.

www.nur.org...
Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No: 665
Volume : 2
Book : 26
Subject : Pilgrimmage (Hajj)
Narrator : Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "As if I were looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka'ba one after another. "

www.nur.org...
Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No: 666
Volume : 2
Book : 26
Subject : Pilgrimmage (Hajj)
Narrator : Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "DhusSuwaiqatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

The following could be interpreted as the Anti-Jesus who would liberate Iran (war).

www.nur.org...
Sahih Muslim - Hadith No: 7034
Book : 41
Subject : Pertaining To Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour (Kitab Al-Fitan Wa Ashrat As-Sa'Ah)
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

Any Muslim must never get shocked if the Kaaba is destroyed. Because prophet Muhammad (pbuh) already forewarned us.

edit on 11/6/2012 by wisdomnotemotion because: typo

Now that Obama already won re-election, pay attention to Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia.

1) Iran would be invaded, have civil war or regime changed.
2) Syria (especially Damascus) - the Elites wanted to control Damascus territory.
3) Chaos, war or staged terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia.

Everything masterminded by CIA, Mossad, Mi6 and Elites operatives.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
as we all know Obama did win again..

now that is out of the way , i must say that i saw this thread amd seriously laughed my ass off ... i still am.

because its not possible to physically travel through time in either direction..

sorry no can do .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join