It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Time Traveler Claims About Obama Win Tomorrow True?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I'll give you a star and flag in exchange for a link to your source...maybe you wrote it?

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'll give you a star and flag in exchange for a link to your source...maybe you wrote it?

Des

I have no weblink because it was emailed to me a few times from friends and contacts. I don't know where they got it from. I thought it was interesting and posted it. I by no means claim it's real, but it's neat to consider... because there's a tiny chance it could be real. Darn, I'd provide a link to get your star and flag...!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
One of my email contacts just sent me a link. However, it's not the most credible one. There have been some interesting stories there, but again, take it with a grain of salt. But, at least, I asked the folks who emailed this to me for a link and one of them came through.

______beforeitsnews/u-s-politics/2012/11/are-time-travelers-claims-of-obama-win-tomorrow-true-2445002.html

edit on 5-11-2012 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Oh heck...I'll give you a much deserved S&F...even if I think your email has been spammed by Bernard Schnitzel...

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh heck...I'll give you a much deserved S&F...even if I think your email has been spammed by Bernard Schnitzel...

Des

You're fantastic, and I've starred most of your replies here. BTW: link above.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
One of my email contacts just sent me a link. However, it's not the most credible one. There have been some interesting stories there, but again, take it with a grain of salt. But, at least, I asked the folks who emailed this to me for a link and one of them came through.

______beforeitsnews/u-s-politics/2012/11/are-time-travelers-claims-of-obama-win-tomorrow-true-2445002.html

I just googled Weatherford Indigo Norvault. The only thing that came up was this thread on ATS, and your link...interesting. If this had been an email that had gone viral...it would be posted all over the place....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

I just googled Weatherford Indigo Norvault. The only thing that came up was this thread on ATS, and your link...interesting. If this had been an email that had gone viral...it would be posted all over the place....

Des

That's a good point. I don't know if the email has gone viral. I just know that three people emailed it to me today. There you have it. Part of me would like to think that there is something to this story.

However, If he is a seasoned time traveler, he would know how to wipe any record of himself from history. Perhaps the name he gave is an alias. Perhaps he just arrived yesterday or today. Hey, the univers --er, MULTIVERSE-- is a far stranger place than we have been conditioned to believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I think he messed up the wiping any record of himself bit by pro creating all through time.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

I think he messed up the wiping any record of himself bit by pro creating all through time.

UNLESS he did it under aliases. This guy could have been Leonardo DaVinci, Nostrodamus, Copernicus... He could have been anyone under any guise, even Jack the Ripper, although I think that highly unlikely.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So, Time travelers are now a credible source??

Come on!!! Shouldn't this be in the hoax bin already??

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Yup, that's where it belongs. I googled the name of the supposed TT, only came up this thread, and the OPs belatedly provided link. The OP mentioned several times, he got in in emails to him, that had gone viral. Nothing viral about this, or google would show it. The link provided by the OP was word for word, what was posted here. hmmmmmmm

Des

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Yup, that's where it belongs. I googled the name of the supposed TT, only came up this thread, and the OPs belatedly provided link. The OP mentioned several times, he got in in emails to him, that had gone viral. Nothing viral about this, or google would show it. The link provided by the OP was word for word, what was posted here. hmmmmmmm

Des

Never mentioned that it had gone viral. Just said received in email. Never said that this was true, just shared becaues it looked interesting. Could the scenario of a time traveler coming to this time period to share important news be true? Sure, **possibly.** But, you have to judge for yourself. The reason the link was late is that I received no link, just emails, and then after some searching found a link to a questionable news source (in another email). That doesn't mean it's a hoax. If you think that ATS is a forum where everything is 100%, then that is really questionable. Just about anything on ATS is questionable by someone not familiar with this site because ATS has a reputation for discussing and entertaining ideas that average people think are looney bin material.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Will you also gain 50 pounds if you don't email it to 10 more friends? And does the senders IP address trace back to the White House? There are rumors that Biden is "losing it". And I ain't referring to just his office.
(Just kidding.)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Will you also gain 50 pounds if you don't email it to 10 more friends? And does the senders IP address trace back to the White House? There are rumors that Biden is "losing it". And I ain't referring to just his office.
(Just kidding.)

I hear yah.
Hey, I just thought that it was worth sharing. And I'll still star your comments because I like your style. Please keep in mind that this was no hoax. Just a "messenger" passing on something I thought was interesting. The thought of the whole thing does captivate me, though. I mean, a time traveler coming back to let us know the outcome, and that regardless of political party, that America is being "ushered" into a new age of prosperity... It would be nice to believe. Of course, sure, it's probably mumbo-jumbo, but who can say?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Gee Golly. Of all the threads to post on this morning. This insomnia kills. What a co-inky-dink! Who would have guessed Weathorford's initials are W.I.N? Can I call nonsense without doing my homework on this one? Nice excercise in creative writing though.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well its 50:50

What’s so sad is that I know there will be a hand full of members who will say if Obama wins that this “Proves” that the time traveller is real.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The Elites are pulling the strings for Obama will be re-elected.

There are Islamic prophecies which mentioned a Black (African blood) person destroying the Kaaba.

www.nur.org...
Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No: 665
Volume : 2
Book : 26
Subject : Pilgrimmage (Hajj)
Narrator : Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "As if I were looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka'ba one after another. "

www.nur.org...
Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No: 666
Volume : 2
Book : 26
Subject : Pilgrimmage (Hajj)
Narrator : Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "DhusSuwaiqatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

The following could be interpreted as the Anti-Jesus who would liberate Iran (war).

www.nur.org...
Sahih Muslim - Hadith No: 7034
Book : 41
Subject : Pertaining To Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour (Kitab Al-Fitan Wa Ashrat As-Sa'Ah)
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

Any Muslim must never get shocked if the Kaaba is destroyed. Because prophet Muhammad (pbuh) already forewarned us.

edit on 11/6/2012 by wisdomnotemotion because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Does Weatherford Indigo Norvault happen to be friends with Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs by any chance?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think he'll win because they seem to be in this pattern of always letting a pres do 2 terms.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I dont think it takes a time traveler to say the obvious - Obama will win today. And I'm not even pro-Obama lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join