It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Time Traveler Claims About Obama Win Tomorrow True?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Mods, I wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move.

According to this tidbit that has been circulating around in emails, President Obama has the election in the bag!

Are Time Traveler Claims that Barack Obama Won Election True?

Weatherford Indigo Norvault claims to have returned to this time from a version of history 10 years in advance via an undisclosed time travel device. While he must keep the details of his time machine cloaked in secrecy, Weatherford states that it “involves the manipulation of light, thought and the atmosphere (which acts like an unlimited power source).” Weatherford states that his original time period is from our past –the early 1900s to be approximate. But, who is Weatherford and why has this relic from the past decided to enter our present to claim knowledge about tomorrow’s election?

Weatherford states that he was a laboratory assistant to Nichola Tesla during his time in Colorado. According to history, a lab accident resulted in a terrible fire that burned the entire structure (and Tesla’s notes) to the ground. According to Weatherford, the fire was no accident. Tesla was not in the lab during the catastrophe, but Weatherford had been.

Well, the future is so bright we gotta where shades! But, still, go out and vote or it won't happen.

SOURCE: ______beforeitsnews/u-s-politics/2012/11/are-time-travelers-claims-of-obama-win-tomorrow-true-2445002.html
Take the source with a grain of salt.
edit on 5-11-2012 by GhostLancer because: Added source.

edit on Tue Nov 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Sounds like a Bernard Schnitzel story to me....where is this info you posted from....

Des

edit on 5-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ah, what the hell, sure.

Why not...Republicans are believing Dick Morris, why shouldn't I believe a Time Traveler?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Well he has a 50/50 shot of being right. Im going to say that I too have time traveled and I am here to report that Romney wins tomorrow. Guess we will see if I am indeed a time traveler or not

Seriously though if he really wanted to say something then he should have said the exact states that were won by Obama, and what the exact total of the popular vote was.
edit on 5-11-2012 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Nothing like a bit of Science Fiction, he needs to see if he can get his story published.
He 's either a writer of Science fiction or a delusional scam artist out to make a buck.
Either way that's one crazy story.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
No it's not true - the time travelling bit. Decent fantasy though.

[Jason88 will not get political. Jason88 will not get political. Jason88 will not get political.
Jason88 will not get political. Jason88.Jason88 will not get political.]

OK, I'm better now.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
wow, so this guy goes to election day and suddenly theres peace and prosperity and everythings awesome? Boy, that was fast!

And it's so weird this guy got obsessed with the 2012 election to the point where he knows all about the candidates characters and personalities.

This isn't even a good fake, but we'll see tomorrow I suppose.
edit on 5-11-2012 by doesntmakesense because: sup

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Link please...I want to make sure this isn't from one of Bernard Schnitzels websites...it certainly sounds like his work.

Des......

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Link please...I want to make sure this isn't from one of Bernard Schnitzels websites...it certainly sounds like his work.

Des......

I'll try to find a link. It was emailed several times to me. More later.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I know very little about politics. If you asked me who will win it will be B.O. Why? From what little unsolicited information on either of them I have heard, I think they are placed largely into two evils. BO the liar, and MR the evil liar.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
what doodoo

obama will win on merit, and because hes a great man....

you guys, dont know how blessed you are, to have a president like that...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sounded neat until the part where he fathered 'dozens' of children through time. Wouldn't it be...irresponsible for someone to go around impregnating women from the past? Wouldn't that change some stuff? Sounds way too zany to be true, unless there was a real description of this time travel device.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Sounds like a Bernard Schnitzel story to me....where is this info you posted from....

Des

edit on 5-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)
That's what I thought,made me groan.You missed him earlier,he's been causing earthquakes with haarp!He managed three posts before getting banned.I was honoured,he foed me!
edit on 5/11/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure nothing coming from someone who calls himself "Weatherford Indigo Norvault" is particularly credible. And besides, you can't time travel by "bending light through the atmosphere." At least the guy who wrore the John Titor posts had a bit of knowledge of physics.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Hang onto those Bernard Foes...they are your ticket into the *special club*....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
l like the story, it's REALLY creative and has a positive ending!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Dude......you drank the Kool-aid!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sounds legit to me,since when has a time traveler ever been wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

Well he has a 50/50 shot of being right. Im going to say that I too have time traveled and I am here to report that Romney wins tomorrow. Guess we will see if I am indeed a time traveler or not

Seriously though if he really wanted to say something then he should have said the exact states that were won by Obama, and what the exact total of the popular vote was.
edit on 5-11-2012 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

From the sound of the piece, the guy the guy was a lab assistant and not much into politics. He seems to have a disdain for rich J.P. Morgan types who take advantage of the little guy, the average person, based on Morgan's treatment of Telsa. I guess, if this is true, we're lucky that he mentioned the election at all. But, if it is true, he mentioned this because it does herald us into a new age. I hope so... We need some good news, but I'm sure there will be a lot of hard work still needing to be done.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading it anyway.
I would like to know if there is more??
I don't believe John Titor is real either, but loved reading his stuff as well!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join