It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hell??????????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Yeah sports has becomes such a big ticket item. Sure it takes talent to do things but after that the skill set is not really helpful.

What do they do after they get through college and into the minors or pros and get hurt within their first year or two? For that matter what about when they have gotten old and spent all their money on bling in their younger years?

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfDragon24

I cannot say that I think all governments are like this. I guess most are pretty much the same though. However, I cannot say I know enough to say that about all governments. I just know I see the complete corruption of our government.

As for those who run, only if you have money will you make it. Oprah backed Obama, Mitt has his own money and that of the Mormon church. No one that is middle class will ever be able to be president. That option is only open to millionaires or above.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I do not know about that. I hope it is not true. I am pretty sure that my I.Q. is above 90. I believe I am around the 115-120 area, but cannot say for certain.

If that is true though we are in a very sad state for sure.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

I agree with you on the time line. I have also heard that Lincoln was not the great president that he is celebrated to be. If I understand it correctly he was a deceiver and helped to destroy the rights of the states.

Even so after 1913 there was a time in the beginning when things were not as bad as now. Even back in the 50's a house hold could survive on very little. Houses and cars were bought with ease; debt was nothing like it is today. Even national debt was nearly nonexistent compared to today.

Alas you are right with the date. I guess regardless of how things were even in the 50's it was bound to end as it is now.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I agree the president who ever it might be is nothing more than a face piece for the government. A fall guy so to speak. I guess my beef is the government as a whole. All of them do nothing but rob from us.

People are still just as defensive about their favorite party or politician be they president or congress person. I do not believe for one moment that any politician above local level cares for the people they are supposed to serve, and I wonder about local level.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

So how do we get off this crazy ride and escape the prison?

I am tired of the prison it is draining me.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I agree with you on the time line. I have also heard that Lincoln was not the great president that he is celebrated to be. If I understand it correctly he was a deceiver and helped to destroy the rights of the states.

Yes, Lincoln helped to turn the Presidency into a dictatorship. There were many powers during the civil war era bent on destroying the United States.

Even so after 1913 there was a time in the beginning when things were not as bad as now. Even back in the 50's a house hold could survive on very little. Houses and cars were bought with ease; debt was nothing like it is today. Even national debt was nearly nonexistent compared to today.

You are correct. Or at least, times didn't seem as bad, but under the surface the stage had already been set for what we are today. Between the legislation passed during the civil war, and the enactment of the Federal Reserve in 1913, not to mention Roosevelt's new deal in the 30's--the American people were in over their heads.

Alas you are right with the date. I guess regardless of how things were even in the 50's it was bound to end as it is now.

Precisely, the downfall of the republic, politically, economically, and "legally," was a calculated design.

There is still hope, and knowledge is power. It is our ammunition.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by rollsthepaul

So how do we get off this crazy ride and escape the prison?

I am tired of the prison it is draining me.

Raist

The escape route is in my signature. The People's Awareness Coalition is restoring the de jure republic.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anoobgirl

I think the biggest problems are money and greed. Religion can be taken or not. I do not see the U.S. as an overly religious country. Some might claim a certain faith but just going to service on Christmas is not living your faith it takes a life time of trying to better yourself (before others) in order to have faith.

Religion is a term created by man. Faith is something different. I do not care what religion or religious beliefs any politician says they have. Politicians lie and pander to the public.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So basically until more people realize that they are changing nothing we are stuck in this prison

Dude that seriously makes me sad. I want to try and laugh at the stupidity of it all, but I cannot because it is real.

It sort of reminds me of the Crazy Train, or an asylum run by the lunatics.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

So basically until more people realize that they are changing nothing we are stuck in this prison.

Only on an individual level, friend. I thought it was hopeless too, until I read the Red Amendment.

The law has been used as a weapon against us, but what was done can be reversed.

I am sorry, I do not mean to be so cryptic, but the issue I am describing is a very big one. You have more power than you realize.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here is some really disgusting garbage.

www.nick.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Kids Pick the President is a series of "campaign" specials produced by the Nickelodeon TV network, organized around a mock election to determine children's choice for the President of the United States. Since 1992, Kids Pick the President has accurately predicted the winner of each election with the sole exception of the 2004 race.[1]

Bolding is mine.

If this is true it seems Obama remains in office.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I will be doing some reading.

Thanks for the link.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yup, you got it. It's incredible so many people, even on this site, still think we have a government and that voting matters. I'm a member of the Wisconsin Republic. I don't vote in the United States elections. Your "rant" is totally correct. How come no one commented on it? Do these people really think they have a government? I'm going to embellish a little on what you posted.

The Republic has been re-seated/re-inhabited. We are recognized by other countries. We no longer reside in Washington DC or it's territories. I don't reside in the Federal Zone of WI. I don't reside in the Federal Zone of 54751. I'm zip code exempt. I still get mail so this proves it can be done. I am at this time going after judges, DA's, and cops under Title 42. Most, if not all, police don't realize that they can be charged with gross negligence if they don't know the difference between a statute and law. Same with judges and DA's. If they prosecute us they are breaching their oath to support and uphold the Constitution. (there are also 2 Constitutions. One that says "of" and one that says "for".)

People need to study the Act of 1871(United States incorporation) and the bankruptcy of United States(1933). Put those into your search box. Did you know there are no judges in this country? Nope! All those guys on the bench are in a non-judicial position. They are Public Trustees. Trustees that administer the bankruptcy. There is no money to pay debts at law. All we can do is have the debt discharged. One of the best ways to learn all this is to watch Dean Clifford. He's Canadian but they basically have the same system we do. He explains all about the birth certificate and what was done to us.

Heh, I'm also tax exempt. The money I work for comes home with me. Want to get rid of the evil system we have? Starve it! It won't survive if you don't support it. You keep feeding the beast while at the same time bitching about it. Pathetic. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! I recorded a document called a UCC-1 Financing Statement that separates me, the flesh and blood, living-soul, from the ALL CAPS NAME, the DEBTOR. I took it in to my employer. With no prompting from me the HR Director told her underling to put it in my file and contact payroll and tell them that I am tax exempt. She knew what that doc was for!!! I thought I'd have a fight on my hands.
Study and research. Know who you are. Hint: You are NOT that name in all caps that you see on so many documents. You are the Authorized Representative. Want proof? Look at the signature line on a check. You'll see "MP" after the line. That stands for "Micro Print". Get a good magnifying glass or eyepiece and look at the line. It's made up of words. I'll leave you with that thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Thank you for your answer

So its the same there as it is here lest i know both are country's are getting screwed over

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.civil-liberties.com...

George Washington was a pretty cool guy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join