It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hell??????????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seven6two

Yeah I would like to see those blokes jailed.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

I can see that. However, when the majority just don't care it is basically the same.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCipher

It seems we are stuck letting people "wake up". That would be funny if it was not sad. Really I want to laugh at the thought, but then reality hits about what it means.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yeah I agree with that. I really wish I had a soild way to fix this. Of course if I did I would not be writing this as I would be fixing it

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Okay I see. I took it the wrong way sorry about that. I am just so used to seeing a lot of hate on ATS

I agree that those who believe it (the majority) deserve it. The sad thing is they take the rest of us with them.

I do not know what to do. I want to laugh and cry at the situation. I really feel like I am in a prison. It is really disheartening.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Prison? You are closer to the truth than you realize.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

I have had this thought for awhile. I guess this thread is a tad late.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Schuyler, it's always nice to read one of your cheery posts, and listen to you express such deep appreciation for your fellow ATS members. I feel the love man.

S&F OP. Well said.
edit on 11/5/2012 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

What is really sad is we are bankrupt,broke, I read that every person under the age of 18 owes 218,000 dollars in debt,the funny part about that is that both parties got us there. We have a hard road ahead but not the peeps in DC, because the sheeple are still drinking the kool aid, and it only comes in 2 flavors, Rep or Dem.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I'm not driving around with a bumper sticker on my car, if that's what you're worried about.

That was part of the 'change'.

No more car.

Yes, it's a little off putting when suddenly everyone's a temporary idiot.

Still...I heard barry telling us that voting is 'the best revenge'.

I never really thought of it as such. Maybe he forgot about how he was supposed to be different than bush?

This is the day when a few scraps are tossed on the ground for us to enjoy. Gas is down, so fill 'er up, if you have a car, and some spare change. It goes back up after tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

It's very simple, we created stupid with highschool football. So instead of neuro surgeons we get burger flippers

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Star to you dude but can i ask you a question to you believe all the world governments are like that or just USA? also im from outside USA looking in i am engaged to a American girl whos a dem but i dont believe in choosing sides as i feel the same as you both are just the same, to me its like that every where in the world choose this or that why not choose something thats really going to change it.

One more thing from anyone how to you pick your running guys like mitt and obama, can anyone run for prez say like a random guy/girl off the street?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The average person is borderline functioning with I.Q.s in the 60-70 range. That's the reason. Even people with I.Q.s around 90 are rare these days.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The average person is borderline functioning with I.Q.s in the 60-70 range. That's the reason. Even people with I.Q.s around 90 are rare these days.

Do you have any references or links for that?
If the average IQ has dropped that much, that's very significant, and says much.
edit on 11/6/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

The United States was hijacked by banking interests quite some time before 1913.

The original Union was usurped, and our lawful government was covertly overthrown by means of our own legal system.

The law has been used to rob our rightful nationality from us. In a nutshell the "United States" is legally defined as encompassing Washington D.C.

A "Citizen of the United States" is legally defined as a person whose nationality is derived from Washington D.C., but who RESIDES in one of the several states. Your domicil of origin is stationed in D.C.

Many people do not realize that there are more than 50 states in the Union, Washington D.C. is also a state in the Union.

This is important because the "United States" is not a country in the sense that people imagine it. The actual countries of our Union are the states, Ohio, Indiana, Maine, Oregon...ect. This can be easily proven.

Before the civil war, you were simply a citizen of the state you were born in. Your state was your country, but your state was also a member of the Union. You were a national of one of the states of the Union. Your domicil of origin was derived from the state in which you were born.

The "United States" is Washington D.C., and that is where your nationality, your domicil of origin, is derived, and you merely RESIDE in one of the several states. In doing so, you are a rebel against the de jure republic.

The elections that we participate in require us to be a "Citizen of the United States." You are reaffirming your own resident status each time you go to the poll to vote.

And when you vote you choosing to keep a de facto empire in power.

This is why nothing changes, we are voting to keep the usurpers of our de jure republic in power.

www.pacalliance.us...
www.pacalliance.us...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Really, why the hell is there so much stupidity?

ATS used to be a great place to come and find like minded individuals who understood that both sides were corrupt. But now it seems everyone wants you to pick a side be it dem. or rep. and neither are worth our time. They all stand up there in front of the cameras all smiles and lies. They talk about how they care for the public and then stab the public in the back. Yet year after year, day after day people still look to them and believe the lies.

Listen friend, I understand your frustration about this whole thing, and I feel your pain.

However, the true underlying reason why people have to vote one way or the other is not because they are stupid, it is the constitution that is stupid which limits how many candidates can run for president.

What we experience is a filter system where you only have the president and runner up candidate.

I'll tell you something, if you saw Obama, Romney, and let's say Paul to be campaigning all the way until today, you would see people WAKE UP to Ron Paul and ATS would be back to normal.

I agree that to be president is a battle amongst millionaire A vs millionaire B.

But keep in mind that at the end of the day, it will not matter who becomes a president. They are only a mere puppet for the elite and giant businesses who really run the economy, not the government.

Either way, the working class in the US will be screwed over once again.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

The solution is to remove TPTB and provide a little coaching, to the masses. The huge problems of Earth are artificial and if the cause, TPTB, are removed, things will naturally become much better. The problem has been that Earth is a prison planet and the creeps that run the place, reincarnate here over and over because they are in prison.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Politics = Good

Politics + Money + Religion = VERY BAD

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.

Yeah that is what it is that gets me most. It is obvious that both parties got us in this mess, yet people refuse to see that both parties suck.

Raist

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I have to keep a car. I work 20+ min away and it is a rural drive. I stopped looking at gas prices years back. I have to have it in my car to get to work to pay the insurance and bring home crumbs to feed my family.

Insurance is stupid crazy with its increases every year. I think someone in the company is making money off this but it sure is not me. I hope they all go suck eggs and choke.

Raist

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join