It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo Signs Order Allowing Hurricane Victims To Vote Anywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I imagine these will be provisional ballots. Haven't looked up the rules in NY regarding these ballots but I do know Ohio does not count them until 10 days after the election.

snip>

With Election Day turmoil expected because of the ongoing problems caused by Superstorm Sandy, Gov. Cuomo has signed an executive order allowing displaced voters to cast ballots at any polling site.

A person would go to a polling place, sign an affidavit and fill out a ballot anonymously, Cuomo said.

The vote will count for the presidential race or the U.S. Senate race.

But a person’s vote won’t count if they are voting at a site that is not their home state Senate or Assembly district.

snip>
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
suprised u didnt get more comments to your post. this one is gonna be one huge cluster cluck with all the extra variables star and flag op

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So the election is not over? It seems to me that this year it was an early foregone conclusion that Obama won. Is this news going to change any chance of him being president again, or is this just to make people feel that their vote does count?

Maybe this is to open the doors to stir up more divisions between the people to make those who support Romney think they have a chance?

new topics

join