It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demons They are demons of course

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The assertion that aliens are demons could fit quite nicely with the doctrine of the rapture (here is another item for debate - pre, mid, or post tribulation rapture).
Assuming a pre or mid tribulation rapture, the demons (masquerading as aliens) make their world wide appearance after the rapture. They tell the world not to worry about the disappearance of all those Christians. They, the aliens, are responsible. The disappeared Christians were beamed to a different world by use of the "aliens" fantastically advanced technoloy. The reason being that those Christians could not deal with the presence of the aliens. But don't worry they are quite happy in their new world (those dumb Christians think they are in heaven). Several Christian writers have stated that Satan will generate a lie to lay claim to the rapture. Well here might be his lie, the "aliens did it" because the Christians could not bear the presence of the coming age of mankind.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
The easy answer to that is that satan cannot create beings.

He can manipulate and destroy, but creation is the perogative of God.

And (of course) Therefore :

God created Demons.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
While doing some research I found this link that is exactly what I have suggested to you about Aliens being demons...also alot of biblical references and verses to back up all the things about it being true. There is also some info on the New Roman Empire and the anti-christ Maitreya. I truly believe this guy is the son of Satan. After you read these links, if your interested for they are very long, surf for info on Maitreya and you will find that the things he has been doing and his teachings fall right into place with him being the anti-christ. It is a scary revelation if you read the link throughout and give it some thought. At the end of his techings or thereof he even has a prayer that everyone that is everyone who has joined the New World Order must pray and the prayer is to him! That is him trying to call himself God!

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sorry again eth.faithweb.com...

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by believerinchrist]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Search out "The Urantia Book" and know "The Truth" above the phyical illusion of the "earth's" dream.

www.truthbook.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
Aliens are Satans demons and are here for no other purpose but to raise the possability that their is no God,debunk anything that has to do with the Lord..for instance thier is already a theory that when the rapture happens...everyone left here on earth will blame it on the aliens for the missing persons and the alien presence/when it is relesed by the gov./already has the widespread teachings of creation by them and their ancestors..do they not..all a plan by Satan to decieve the masses..... I guess thats my sermon for the week. May God bless us all Amen.

I agree with this part.

May God bless you as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Search out "The Urantia Book" and know "The Truth" above the phyical illusion of the "earth's" dream.

www.truthbook.com...

Incarnated, you were there for it all

why dont you just tell us the story of how it all happened and what you know and then sell the rights to make a better movie than the travolta michael

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
More propaganda if you ask me... Yeah, the aliens are "eeevil."

Really, I wonder where people come to the conclusions they come to at times...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Well, there's no support for your theory, Biblical or otherwise. Similar arguments once "proved" that people from other countries/other races were created by Satan -- which is very obvious nonsense.

And the Bible says the giants were giants. Not creations of Satan.

Actually, there is Byrd.

The word translated into Giants, also translates into Angel, Fallen, etc.

The word is Nephilim. And the true translation of that word is not Giant.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
so yes God made them Satan didnt...but he possed them for all we know but the simalarities between giants then and aliens now is that he used giants back then for to breed with humans as to breed out the masiah/trying to prevent his birth for he didnt know that Christ would be of the holyspirit...

Let me make sure I understood you correctly..

Did you just say that God was trying to kill Jesus before we was born with Giants to pollute the blood because God didn't know Jesus was going to be of the Holy Spirit, God's own spirit?

Uhh .. I'd rethink who you're talking with when you think you're speaking with the Holy Spirit.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SandMan

Amen! Wake up people. Satan and his deciples are masters of deception
They will fool you any way they can. They can change to look like anything they believe will serve their purpose.They have even posed As Ghosts of loved ones. What a better way than
aliens w/ spacecrafts in this day of technology. Don't be fooled. Stay aware. Warn others. This is real. There's never been any aliens. I'm sorry that some people want to believe that there is. I'm glad there are others who can see them for who they really are. For some strange reason this came to me 2 yrs.ago. Believe in Jesus Christ and the God Almighty. Use common sence when looking at whats going on in the world.
Ask God for guidence when looking for answers and give him praise and praise Jesus Christ for what he did for mankind. Remember satans biggest deception of all is for human kind to think there is no satan

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Actually, I've read the book of Enoch, and it does go into this in a little more depth. This caused me to think long and hard about the situation, especially with the term "Watchers" which is prevalent. However, there are too many problems with this entire scenario. My current belief is that the story is an allegory or symbolic (sorry, I really don't know which is the correct term here), but depicting most likely 2 groups of ets with diverse genetic plans for this planet and man. This kind of coincides with Miriam Blue Star's (see project Camelot for her interview, which was quite good) material, but she speaks of 4 different worlds created, which coincide to bacterial, dinosaur, and the mystical and possibly slightly corrupted worlds of Atlantis and Lemuria, and lastly our own, toned down, or clipped dna version. The one group seemed to be concerned with giving us fuller dna, the other wanted to keep us more simplistic. One of the two groups thought along the lines of Bush, that it was ok to murder innocent children to "catch a bad guy" and they brought about a terrible flood, killing most inhabitants of the earth, and put it on the other group as their crime. The reason I decided to run with the allegory and et version, was I don't believe in a God that would act like that.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is something that is harder to solve, and has actually led me to believe that Billy Meier is a cia or mason type disinfo fraud serving a psuedo religious agenda. Actually his claims about being Jesus reincarnated probably did it for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

The ET Semjase

"Samjase" (pronounced semyasi in English) is a common Hindu word. Sanjase are those people who leave materialism and opt for spiritualism in their whole lives. Hindu teachings of Sannyasa, "renunciation," explain the meaning more accurately. The name sounds similar to (and thus some unspecified people feel must be identical with) el Samyaza the heaven-seizer, as described in the Book of Enoch, purportedly the one who originated and orchestrated the invasion program recorded in Genesis 6 (See: Nephilim).

The Book of Enoch describes how some of these beings, led by Samyaza, decided to interfere with Adamic humanity, giving them arts of magic, writing, and technology. The Nephilim are described in Genesis as "men of renown", an interbreeding of the "Sons of Elohim" with the "daughters of men" (for which, Yahweh floods the Earth to halt Nephilim influence, and, as some Orthodox Jews and recently some Evangelical Christian scholars say, so as to allow the Messiah to be born, suggesting a strategic, historical motive behind this seemingly pointless act of lust). The Watchers appear in other texts regarded as apocrypha, and are sometimes even regarded as a previously-created form of humanity, or "Celestial Sons".

Meier fans counter that the spelling is different and that the names' sounding alike doesn't mean that they are the same, just as Robert and Roberta are distinct names. Second, Semjase is a female, and there is also a different being, Semjaza, who is the same as in Enoch, a completely different male ET who apparently fathered the Teutonic race).

Meier himself speaks of two human males named "Semjasa" who influence the Earth in much the same way as described in the Book of Enoch, a text that he says was altered for religious purposes. The first Semjasa, who lived around 389,000 years ago, interbred with native Earth-humanity, creating a lineage. The second Semjasa, said to be the same spirit-form in another human male, lived about 11,000 years ago and, as a remnant of Atlantis, seeded an Earth-human lineage, an inter-breeding of the Atlanteans with the wild humans of North Africa, Mesopotamia, and Northern India. Meier also claims that this was the origin of the Three Peoples: the original Armenians, the Ancient Hebrews, and the Aryans.[21]

According to Billy Meier, the name 'Semjase' or 'Semjasa' simply means 'Semi-JHWH', referring to the JHWH, the highest rank and title in Lyran-descended societies. In both historical cases, Semjasa was said to be of lesser rank than the JHWH, being a 'Semi-JHWH', so the name could be associated with the title as well.

Edit to add: of course this still fits somewhat if enoch is an allegory for ets dna work with humans. Just find it suspicious that Meier has a connection to this mystery.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Aliens is a name to all these creatures that are foriegn/alien to us or our planet..

Demons are one class of creatures who have different ranks and therefore different abilities.. based on the Tanakh, Quran, and other books.

Aliens can be: Demons/Jinn, Angels, Greys, Reptilians(if exist), humanoids from different planets and star systems.. each with thier own sciences, culture, nations, etc..

That's at least how I look at it..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hey, check this diagram out.

It was taken from this page: HERE

Read through the page, then search for other Stewart Swerdlow stuff. He goes on about the fall from grace and what that is in 'blue blood true blood', and the alien/satanic connection in 'As ye sow, so shall ye reap'.

Lucifer is part of God when God itself said 'Look what I have created' during its first creation, as there is no Duality within God itself, it decided to separate this part of its own creation of I into what is called Lucifer. This is only an illusion, as Lucifer is God itself but with the illusion of separation. As lucifer extended and expanded, it grew dense, and thus physical reality. As it came into physical reality...... its now regarded as Satan.

So Christ is to God as Satan is to Lucifer. They are mirrors and all is equal, no good or evil, just polarities and dualities. God itself is all that is, nothing exists outside of God, and we are all one. Ok enough of my dribble.

Marty

[edit on 30/9/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

How do we come to this conclusion? Mabe you should pick up a Holy Bible once and a while or perhaps attend Church once in a while.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
interesting post, Marty!

...i think the angels in the Bible are aliens, because when you read such passages as Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Zechariah, and Enoch, you'll begin to see that they really don't even have "wings" in the literal sense - it's a metaphor for them being able to fly about the heavens. also, if you'll read the Word for what it truly is, you'll begin to see that angels/aliens can all have good or bad tendencies - just like every single one of us. we all have the power to create life and destroy life - think of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil - God lives through us, and we're all just living/breathing material manifestations of God. the Divine Creator's inside everything, but more importantly, His spirit lives within each and every one of us. use common, logical sense, and read Word for Word what those passages say, using the brain God gave you! read what they're trying to tell us!

in short, i don't think all aliens are evil, but i'm pretty sure a demon can reside within anything with a soul, right? i'm not too knowledgable of demonic possessions, but they seem more of a temporary thing, and not a full-blown way of life. unless you're a Bilderberger.
but then again, they just use manipulation and control to gain power, which seems just as bad as what some aliens are demonstrating. i don't think that makes them all "demonic", though.

...reading The Gods of Eden, by William Bramley, tremendously helps!!!

also listen to Dan Burisch's testimony!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Certain angels have the power to manifest themselves as fire balls.
The star that led the three wise men to Jesus was one of these angels. I think this angel was a demon because it caused the wise men to run into King Herod, who in fact wanted to kill Jesus the prophesied king.
Matthew 2:1-13

I believe the Olmecs had a run in with one of these angels. Monument 1 of Chalcatzingo shows a fire ball sitting on the top the strange chamber.
Replica of "El Ray" of Chalcatzingo
Partial images of the authentic monument

Then there were the Foo Fighters of World War II. These balls of fire chased both German and Allied forces at incredible speeds. These balls of light appeared because Hilter was meddling in the occult.
Foo Fighters

Notice the "X" inside the fire ball at Chalcatzingo. Then take note of the Swastika, which is another form of cross. Lastly, Jesus' death is forever remembered on a cross.

I've always wondered why the K.K.K. burns crosses. It's like they're trying to manifest the Foo Fighters like Hitler did. The Mayan god named KukulKan (Aztec Quetzalcoatl) reminds me of the name Klu Klux Clan. I've seen images of Quetzalcoatl wearing a cloak with crosses.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i have to agree with the majority of you,
my position on this matter has come from serious time and research
i am of the idea that these beings are the demons of the psams, and the jinns of the koran,

reasons proof,

*if they were "aliens" from another galaxy ect and were visiting us to learn or experiment,see how we tick ect,a being so advanced would have been and gone having everything they needed to know by now,yet they are still here,

also if they are travelling 1000000000000 lightyears 2 get here
why are they sited so regularly??

its because they are from here aswell, somewhere here anyway,

i have seen them appear and dissappear in moments re appear again
they are somehow crossing over into our realm and then into theirs at will,

ask any adept occultist or magician,
and they will tell you that there are entitys in the etheric or astral world
that can be comunicated with and most magicians when performing magick
summon or call these entitys for favors,or to do their will,
and for these favors these beings will want something in return,
usually your soul!!

the indiginous people here in australia have seen these "grey" beings for thousands of years,they are called "wondjina" spirits of the sky or skygods
who supposedly taught them ways of hunting and preparing food ect

peace out

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's funny how the information in this thread cancels out most of the threads in the Aliens & UFO's section.

I don't believe all UFO's sightings are angel or demons. A bunch of them are experimental crafts and others are asteroids burning up in the atmosphere.

The ones that are demons are the ones that are wished or chanted to make a presence. The Yahwey Prophet (who showed video clips) proved that theory.

One member showed me a website that had a UFO video documentary that showed the Concord jet being investigated by a ball of light, while it was in flight. Do you want me to find that video for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join