Call it...The winner and electoral college.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Obama-273
Romney-265

Ours are very close. Only two points off.
Obama- 271
Romney 267

It's all down to Ohio IMHO.
And that'll squeek into Obama's camp.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Karl Rove's prediction

Sometime after the cock crows on the morning of Nov. 7, Mitt Romney will be declared America's 45th president.

Let's call it 51%-48%, with Mr. Romney carrying at least 279 Electoral College votes, probably more.

www.rove.com...

Nothing more than Rove puffing his chest out to try and discourage turnout. Bad news for the Republican Party Cleveland will be 46 and sunny. Perfect weather for waiting in long lines.

edit on 5-11-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel
reply to post by Indigo5

another crazy person, the polls are absolutely +11 on democratic side. Romney will win by a landslide, welcome to realism, all you idealist can jump off a peer. marshmellow farting butterflies only exist in dreams, life is real people.

Nice hostility, I hope you dont represent your constituents......

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Rove was just on TV about 10 minutes ago. His map looks exactly like mine except for Ohio. He gave that to Romney and I gave it to Obama. Other than that ... same/same.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

romney 313
ron paul 200
obama 34

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Romney would probably have Ohio if the weather were cold and raining. 2004 was cold and raining and Bush barely squeaked through. We are looking at a very similarly close election with a fairly warm sunny November day, Romney will lose it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The silent majority is showing up to vote....we are setting records above what we saw in 2008, in voter turn out. Mostly for Romney. If obama wins be looking for the fraud.
When have you heard of republicans picking up signs out of peoples yards,
or trying to get double votes in Texas and Florida?
the dems cheat cause that is the only way they can win........

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

on Wednesday we will see how bad the msm has been lying to the American people. I am surprised At how many people still listen to MSM....Cnn, MsNBC, fox news et al...and they think they are telling the truth..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

That's just irresponsible to post false voting information like that.

That post should be removed.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Romney 50-48 in the popular vote.

Romney 285
Obama 253

I feel pretty good about Romney's chances in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado and Virginia. If he can win those, and I believe he will, he would be almost certain to win the presidency if he can win any one of Michigan, Ohio or Pennsylvania, or both Wisconsin and Iowa or Wisconsin and New Hampshire. With all of these races in statistical ties, I like his chances of pulling out at least a couple of narrow wins to push him to an electoral vote victory.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by 11235813213455

In NM, Santa Fe is the only place that matters. The rest of the state won't sway the election one way or another.

How do you figure? Sante Fe is on the lower end population wise of cities in New Mexico......with Albuquerque coming in well over double its size......???

Yes, you're right, I should have just said the cities are the only place that matter and not picked one. I was regurgitating something I read about Gary Johnson's governorship in NM and how he catered to the cities.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
edit on 5-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Yes, you're right, I should have just said the cities are the only place that matter and not picked one. I was regurgitating something I read about Gary Johnson's governorship in NM and how he catered to the cities.

Ahh gotcha man, no harm no foul........i follow ya
edit on 5-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Obama: 262
Romney: 276

Time for a change

Let's hope I'm right Or more around 300 would be nice but a close race

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here's my map. Florida will be close but not still decisive. Ohio will be a comfortable win for Obama. 332/206.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My map

I think it's going to be close, but I think that Romney's going to win. I'm going to vote for Obama, more than likely, but I still think that Romney is going to win.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Romney - 270
Obama - 268

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well, here's what Im somewhat going with. Not my own prediction but Im leaning towards a sizeable Romney win.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Mitt Romney will win – and win big – according to a computer model that has successfully predicted the last eight presidential elections.

Romney will win every “swing” state and will wallop President Barack Obama 320-218 in the electoral college vote, according to the forecast by two professors running the University of Colorado computer model, as reported by the London Daily Mail: The computer model projection has correctly predicted every presidential election since 1980

Instead of 320-218 (That seems really high for me), so my own prediction will be 300 - 238. (Havent made a map for my own numbers yet)
edit on 6-11-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

ETA - I'll guess the popular vote will be Romney with 52.9%
edit on 6-11-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I didn't do up a map, but my prediction is that the popular vote will be in the 55/45 range, favoring Romney. As well, the electoral vote will see Romney with about 280, give or take.

My reasons? I like what Karl Rove had to say (regardless of my opinions of him). But, rather, it was something I heard Dick Morris say a couple weeks ago.

For an incumbent to be this close in a re-election campaign is a really bad sign. Dems are going to vote Obama. Republicans are going to vote Romney. That's just how it is. However, it is the independent and undecided voters who will decide this election. Morris states, and I agree with him, that for a voter to be undecided at this stage usually means a vote for the challenger. Why? Simply put, the undecided is pondering whether or not the last four years have been up to the standards they have set for a president. If, at this point, they are still undecided on whether or not the current POTUS has done his job well, they will end up pulling the lever for the challenger when the time comes. They won't be able to convince themselves, at that final moment, that their doubts about the current administration are unfounded.

EDIT:

Oh, and to add to this:

Colorado Computer Model Predicts Romney Win

A presidential election prediction model developed by two University of Colorado professors points to a big win for GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney in November.

The model, the only of its kind to use more than one state-level economic indicator, has correctly predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1980.

It predicts Romney winning the electoral college by a 320-218 margin and winning 52.9 percent of the popular vote when only the two major parties’ candidates are considered, the Associated Press reported Thursday.

Romney, it concluded, will win every state currently considered by pollsters to be a swing state, including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire and North Carolina.

Just some food for thought.

edit on 11/6/2012 by Koros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that four years ago we had a contest and whoever got the right amount got some kind of recognition or prize (like points or something). Too bad we didn't do it this year. I'm really confident about my numbers ....

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join