It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh God, please don't let Romney win!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I live in the states and I'm really scared Mitt is going to win.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Like it matters. Either way we get war, famine, & tyranny

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWolf1976

I am interested to see where they take this now that they have such firm control.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet you could not give evidence for the supposed tyranny which is pending..typical Alex Jones listener.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I didn't vote because i don't like anyone on the ballot. Why do you only down play Romney and Not downplay Obama who has done more than any other US President to usurp the US Constitution, and get us way more in debt than the others. Not to mention His dealings with illegal corporate contributions, gifts from lobbyists, and siding with the corporations over the People.

Obama is just as bad as Romney in that since but at least Romney as far as we know, is not seeking to take the Constitutional power from We The People like Obama is.

Answer this please.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by Propulsion
Poor Obama!
If he wins, look at the BIG MESS he is going to have to inherit..!
!

Your not funny, just ignorant.
Well, I thought it was pretty funny! To each their own I guess. But yeah, go Obama! Please give me some more of that hopy changy stuff you promised last time you ran for office. I'm still waiting. I also have a bunch of unemployed friends who are looking for some of that hopey stuff! And could it maybe be something other than food stamps or obamadamnation care? I would rather work than sit on my azz doing nothing but collect off the middle class!
edit on 6-11-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Poor Obama!
!

Well, I thought it was pretty funny! To each their own I guess. But yeah, go Obama! Please give me some more of that hopy changy stuff you promised last time you ran for office. I'm still waiting. I also have a bunch of unemployed friends who are looking for some of that hopey stuff! And could it maybe be something other than food stamps or obamadamnation care? I would rather work than sit on my azz doing nothing but collect off the middle class!

There are plenty of jobs out there, you just have to look. Get new friends who aren't lazy and just watch TV all day.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Congress will not change from the current balance of Rep/Dem, regardless of who the media puppet at the top is. Therefore NOTHING will change in America.

So relax... it matters not who wins this election.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Poor Obama!
!

There are plenty of jobs out there, you just have to look. Get new friends who aren't lazy and just watch TV all day.
hahaha, your funny! You have no clue bubb! But than again, to each their own..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
None of this matters!! The election is rigged. They keep taking away our rights and destroying the Constitution and people put up with it. Idiots argue about Dem vs Rep, drink their beer, and watch there football. MORONS!!! I love Ron Paul and Gary Williams, but they have no chance when the game is rigged. Just keep casting your ballots and see what happens...not a d@mn thing!!! I am so disgusted with humanity. Lemmings marching to their doom, get what they deserve.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If Romney Noodle does win, there will be riots like no other! Heed my words…

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

None of this matters!! The election is rigged. They keep taking away our rights and destroying the Constitution and people put up with it. Idiots argue about Dem vs Rep, drink their beer, and watch there football. MORONS!!! I love Ron Paul and Gary Williams, but they have no chance when the game is rigged. Just keep casting your ballots and see what happens...not a d@mn thing!!! I am so disgusted with humanity. Lemmings marching to their doom, get what they deserve.

Nothing happens because no one votes for oldman Paul or his silly friend.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hannahray1234

I have two nieces that said the same thing "Oh God don't let Mitt Romney win". They both have 3 daughters with different fathers (some fathers returned to prison) for each one. No fathers in site and they really depend on the government teat - I mean this is their life style - period. Free housing / free food / free medical - one niece got a breast reduction and all her teeth fix for nothing - lol. Neither one has worked in over 10 years. One lives in Duluth Minnesota and the other in Milwaukee Wisc.

I can't say as I blame them. They do not want to work and they do not want to have to pay for anything needed in their daily lives - and so it will be with the Obama teat sucking parasites - my nieces. But I still love them.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Nothing happens because no one votes for oldman Paul or his silly friend.

1st
2nd
3rd

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I agree about Romney. I am surprised seeing your avatar that you don't like him. I guess you don't get Fox up there. Down here all the churchies watch Fox. It is run by a Christian man so it is as true as their bible.

I personally despise religion. Each one has its purpose. All of them have an angle.

The churchies think this election is about religion. They think Obama is an Islamic Jihadist because that is what they have been fed and they are too lazy or dense to investigate on their own. They only vote republican because they are prejudice against gays, or faggots as they so kindly refer to them. The other issue is abortion and the republicans have that issue in the bag. The country or its military personnel or the lives of the innocent women and children matters not to them.

They are hell bent on war with Islam. I have a sneaking suspicion they will have it too. Once the court calls this election for Romney the war drums will wail. I won't fight, but I will make sure to volunteer those who wanted this war including my parents and millions like them. Unfortunately they are all too old to fight so they will expect their poor neighbors to sacrifice their sons and daughters for their "Values".

I am afraid we must have a "Cleansing". They will not stop until they have their war. Jerusalem has to be destroyed so the new temple can be built and Jesus can come back. The funny thing is that Christians don't even like Jews, they just tolerate them so they can be used when Jesus comes back for the 200,000 Christians.

Can you see why religion is bad?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
According to current projections:

If Obama wins Colorado and Ohio - he wins
If Obama wins Florida (alone) he wins

It looks like all three are leaning towards Obama. I personally think this one is a wrap.

Obama will win

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Wait what?

What happened to the social net, the poor plight of the social downtrodden? I demand that you go work so I can stay at home and relax and de-stress....I had a tense night of fighting zombies in War Z.

----------------------

edit:

Oh, and if Obama does win, you can expect a lot more of this smugness from him and his supporters. Second term of HOPIUM is going to be downright brutal for the states. (and as Obama said to the Russian Prime Minister, "This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility" - and you know Valerie Jarret is licking her chops at the thoughts of payback to those who were against her)

edit on 6-11-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
NewAgeMan, this is pure political idolatry.

You will be eating your words, I'm sure of it.

Even though Romney was far more likely to attack Iran, you are completely off base to assume Obama won't either. Of course, people have their reservations, and I as well. However, I still think it likely that Obama will interfere - as his government said they would (justifiably) when Iran attempts to block the strait of Hormuz.

So we LOSE either way.

This ridiculous nonsense that treats the democrats as political saviors is pathetic.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Obama just won according to most news. Eat it you Romney bots!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Poor Obama!
!

But . . But who's he going to blame for the mess?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join