It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Step Child

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
How well you are bonded with the child ? What you give to the child emotianally it reflects back.. Kids are mirrors !

She’s a 21 year old female that thinks a penis is more important than getting a job, finishing her education, and being a productive member in society.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by LastProphet527

Makes me wonder what they are writing about you on facebook.....

Des

You cant even imagine..alot.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
That poor step child has a serious problem, its YOU!!

Your right,it is me,i tried to raise another mans child the best way i could.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Do you have step kids or was you a step child?
edit on 5-11-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Do you have step kids or was you a step child?

You raised her for 15 years of her life. If her biological father is not in her life, well at that point you cease being the step father and for all intents and purposes become the real father much as if you had signed adoption papers in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Tell her you don´t alllow it in your house and if she wants to have sex to get a room. Hope you have a videocam, tell it in front of cam, you might need that later. Even if you don´t need video of the conversation at least she gets the idea that you mean it. If you own the house its your rules, if you own the house with your wife you need to have conversation with her too.

If she has steady boyfriend you can tell him he is not welcomed to have sex under your roof, use camera again if needed. If he breaks your rules you can sue him.

Sometimes you need to twist barbwire to get message understood.
edit on 5-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Why is she allowed to live at home at the age of 21? More like bumming at home.

Kick the the ungrateful tard to the curb. let her preferred penis pal pay for her, stop enabling her.

I wanted to make a joke involving Steppe child, but I couldn't think of a way. I failed myself.

If he breaks your rules you can sue him.

Uhh, what court takes these kinds of cases?

edit on 5-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Two nights ago I made a thread after being hurt deeply by my now former step parent. I asked the mods to delete due to it being a four in the morning emotionally charged post, but is basically directed at someone who had taken the same attitude towards me that you have taken towards your step child, and it is pretty painful being on the receiving end. Sure, I probably gave him a lot of grief when I was a teenager, but he was the closet thing I ever had to a father and whether he knew it or not I loved and idolized the man. Unfortunately for me, he never saw me as anything more than the "step" child.

What I am trying to say is, no matter how difficult that step child may be right now, yo have no idea what is really going on in their head, and you may be the one person who can really make a difference in their life, for the good or the bad. It all depends on you, as you are the adult.

I honestly and truly don’t give a flying f*&^ about a grown ass child that’s 21, she’s not a child, she’s grown, so F*&^ her, her feelings and how ever she feels about me. I raised her for 15 years, I did the best I could do, I have my real kids to worry about, she can go back to hell for all I care.

Wow, if I wasn't in my 30's I would have to ask if you were my step parent because that is almost word for word what was said to me. It almost killed me. It still hurts and seeing someone else write this about their step child....

Just because we are adults doesn't mean that the potential damage you could do is any less.

15 years? That means you were a significant part of her life for the majority of her life.

YI am just going to stop right here before i brake the T&C, I am so angry right now I am shaking.
edit on 5-11-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

Like I told her father…I look at your kids the same way I look at my kids, I just want them to start getting ready for life early before they reach an age in which they can’t get back. I can’t keep seeing your daughter having sex with all theses duds with all these viruses in the world, all these boys want is some sex, they don’t care about her, they don’t love her, they just want a nut…Period. your child is an 10th grade drop out, went on a summer job for 1 day and didn’t go back, she cant even walk to the store for her self which is one block away but can walk 18 blocks to F&^%.

Every body else has an high school diploma except her in this house ,so I really cant see the patients I’m suppose to have…I just really cant.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

She is sex addict, then get her some help for that, therapy.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
She's not a child, she is an adult, if you don't work you don't eat. Why is that such a hard thing to grasp?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Tell her you don´t alllow it in your house and if she wants to have sex to get a room. Hope you have a videocam, tell it in front of cam, you might need that later. Even if you don´t need video of the conversation at least she gets the idea that you mean it. If you own the house its your rules, if you own the house with your wife you need to have conversation with her too.

If she has steady boyfriend you can tell him he is not welcomed to have sex under your roof, use camera again if needed. If he breaks your rules you can sue him.

Sometimes you need to twist barbwire to get message understood.
edit on 5-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

I will put it this way, she started having sex at 15...by sneaking boys through her window when we were a sleep, for over 5 years she has had sex with more than 10 guys.

just this year alone I told her no more company and over 30 times I have had to wake up seeing this dude over and over again after the fact that I told her not to bring nobody in my house.

Im tired of seeing my child being used and abused by no good dudes…Period !

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

OK, I can completely respect that. Your expectations are not unreasonable. I just have an issue with the attitude towards her being a step child, having recently been on the receiving end of step parent rejection due to not being their "blood child." I think any decent parent would have issues with the behaviors you are complaining about.

Lay down the law but take the "step child" attitude out of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

Why is she allowed to live at home at the age of 21? More like bumming at home.

Kick the the ungrateful tard to the curb. let her preferred penis pal pay for her, stop enabling her.

I wanted to make a joke involving Steppe child, but I couldn't think of a way. I failed myself.

If he breaks your rules you can sue him.

Uhh, what court takes these kinds of cases?

edit on 5-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

TextWhy is she allowed to live at home at the age of 21? More like bumming at home.

Excatly, and thats what i did,im tired of feeding a grown ass person who cant even follow simple directions.

TextKick the the ungrateful tard to the curb. let her preferred penis pal pay for her, stop enabling her
i did,and dont call my freaking daughter a tard,but thanks for sharing,lol

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

She is sex addict, then get her some help for that, therapy.

I never thought about that,and honestly i will look into that.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

My apologies, I should've meant her behavior is tarded.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

OK, I can completely respect that. Your expectations are not unreasonable. I just have an issue with the attitude towards her being a step child, having recently been on the receiving end of step parent rejection due to not being their "blood child." I think any decent parent would have issues with the behaviors you are complaining about.

Lay down the law but take the "step child" attitude out of it.

"step child" attitude out of it.

Excellent advice, I have tried but let that part go, I need to consider my child and delete the step from my mind…will do.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

My apologies, I should've meant her behavior is tarded.

lol,no need,its all good,you was the only one that really kept it real.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Two nights ago I made a thread after being hurt deeply by my now former step parent. I asked the mods to delete due to it being a four in the morning emotionally charged post, but is basically directed at someone who had taken the same attitude towards me that you have taken towards your step child, and it is pretty painful being on the receiving end. Sure, I probably gave him a lot of grief when I was a teenager, but he was the closet thing I ever had to a father and whether he knew it or not I loved and idolized the man. Unfortunately for me, he never saw me as anything more than the "step" child.

What I am trying to say is, no matter how difficult that step child may be right now, yo have no idea what is really going on in their head, and you may be the one person who can really make a difference in their life, for the good or the bad. It all depends on you, as you are the adult.

I honestly and truly don’t give a flying f*&^ about a grown ass child that’s 21, she’s not a child, she’s grown, so F*&^ her, her feelings and how ever she feels about me. I raised her for 15 years, I did the best I could do, I have my real kids to worry about, she can go back to hell for all I care.

Wow, if I wasn't in my 30's I would have to ask if you were my step parent because that is almost word for word what was said to me. It almost killed me. It still hurts and seeing someone else write this about their step child....

Just because we are adults doesn't mean that the potential damage you could do is any less.

15 years? That means you were a significant part of her life for the majority of her life.

YI am just going to stop right here before i brake the T&C, I am so angry right now I am shaking.
edit on 5-11-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

LastProphet527
Please calm down and read this fine post again!!!

Also the reason I said that YOU were the problem was because of the lack of info in your OP.

I also agree with this "Lay down the law but take the "step child" attitude out of it.", if you've raised he for 15 years she is YOUR child.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Gee, if youre supporting her and letting her do whatever she wants... why would she get her life together? SHe has no incentive to do so. SImple, Be the man of your house. She follows your rules ( I assume you want her to be an employed adult contributing to the household) or she gets the hell out. Pretty simple. You can get a legal order to bar her from your home until she decides to act like a civilized adult if she is causing a ruckus. OR help her get a GED, a job, birth control ( the shot if she cant manage to take a pill) .. a TON of things you can be doing rather than playing victim or pretending youre life is ran by the whims of a 20-something youre ENABLING.

And yeah, I was a step parent, have an adult child of my own, have younger kids.. and Id be damned if I let that happen under my roof.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

sorry not meaning to derail thread or anything but a question about your avy, is that suppose to be spider eyes reflecting the image of the woman?

ala;

If not, it's still fairly trippy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join