It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing story of survival after Toms River man leaves ‘farewell’ note

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I just read this and while reading it, it had me all choked up and ready to cry for this kid. I'm so glad he was able to survive and make it back to his father.

Things are still rough up there. Talking with my dad, he said it's difficult to find any heat, their preparing for another rainstorm on Wed. and Thurs., They have shortage of food, He had to drive 30 miles just to go get milk. The roads are still swamped with water.

His place is okay, but he's out there trying to help those in need and if there are any ATSers up in damaged areas. I wish you well and please help out your fellow man.

Good Luck to everyone up there. I hope things can get back on track for you and soon.

news.yahoo.com...
By Ron Recinto | The Lookout – 2 hrs 39 mins ago

Who ever reads this I'm DIEING — I'm 28 yrs old my name is Mike. I had to break in to your house. I took blankets off the couch. I have hypothermia. I didn't take any thing. A wave thru me out of my house down the block. I don't think I'm going to make it. The water outside is 10ft deep at least. There's no res[c]ue.

Tell my dad I love him and I tryed get[t]ing out. His number is ###-###-#### his name is Tony. I hope u can read this I'm in the dark. I took a black jacket too. Goodbye. God all mighty help me.

Treglia posted this response on Facebook along with a link to the story about the note:

"This was my house that Mike found refuge in. We found this letter and 2 others in our home along with "help me" signs posted to our windows. We called immediately and were so relieved that Mike was safe and made his way home."

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Amazing. Absolutely gave me the chills.

So good to hear all turned out as well as we could hope.

new topics

join