It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Gallup and Rasmussen Polls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
GALLUP: Romney 49% Obama48%
Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney

RASMUSSEN: Romney 49% Obama 48%
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

There you have it. The two most respected pollsters in the business. A narrow, narrow margin for Romney.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
There you have it. The two most respected pollsters in the business. A narrow, narrow margin for Romney.

I have a novel idea. Why don't we count the votes first? All polls have a +/- variant.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I have a novel idea. Why don't we count the votes first? All polls have a +/- variant.

Most will just wait for Fox News to call it for them.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

No doubt! There is no way of knowing anything until after tomorrow. Everything up to this point is conjecture.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The poll results give some degree of confidence but I don't think even the candidates are putting too much stock in them based on their appearances this weekend.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

But it is not simply a two party system are you saying that none of the others have received a single vote?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't think I'm exagerrating when I say that this has been the most competative election IN THE HISTORY OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

The epic clashes between the two titans beating each other wit-. . . . . . . . . .

Okay. Sorry.

This has been a mean-spirited race between two ideologies. It's taking place in just one country among many on a planet were more people are worried about food tomorrow than who gets to sit in the big chair.

Yes, it is, in part, my fault. I am a political nebbish. I take full responsibility for much of it. But in all honesty, it has been fun, in a sick, demented, sado-maschistic sort of way.

What next?

Starting next week, either attacking Romney or attacking Obama.

Or I may start my own "Anti-Lobby" Lobby.

Or think about getting more involved.

Or hide in the mountains and shout "Wolverines!" alot.

Close race.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ain't lookin' at 'em. My mind is made up.

Polls have their place, but in elections the last 48 hours are still up for grabs.

We'll find out tomorrow.

ETA: OH Crap! I looked....wait a sec,,,I haven't been turned to stone/salt. WOOHOO!

But as I said, we'll find out come Wedsnesday.
edit on 5-11-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Very, very close

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

More National Polls, they burn my eyes.

And, they are both a tie, because they are both within the MoE.

Not to mention all other polls say differently.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Tomorrow will not be the end . Lawyers in the Sandy area are lining up the paperwork. Florida lawyers and Ohio Lawyers. Lots of money to be made and lots of people to get riled up. Voting is just the beginning.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This election wont have a clear winner for a few days if its actually this close due to recounts and stuff.
Either way though, Obama, unfortunately for the US, will get another term.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There's a lot of republican voter suppression so expect lawsuits and drama. The same clowns who tried to sabotage Ron Paul are spreading lies and intimating voters opposing Romney. The Koch brothers must have a lot riding on that guy.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
This election wont have a clear winner for a few days if its actually this close due to recounts and stuff.
Either way though, Obama, unfortunately for the US, will get another term.

Seeing as how the Koch brothers and Rush Limbaugh want Romney elected...I'd say that is not the worst thing that could happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Romney by a landslide. The polling companies will just say: Well our poll was from likely voters, more people voted than expected. They are trying to effect the election toward Obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Romney by a landslide. The polling companies will just say: Well our poll was from likely voters, more people voted than expected. They are trying to effect the election toward Obama.

And what data, if all the polls are bad, are you using to predict a landslide?

Are you just randomly guessing?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Starting next week?

The run for 2016

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
reply to post by beezzer

Starting next week?

The run for 2016

If, in 2016, you notice a rather goofy looking guy with a sad bunny logo running for local office as an independent, be kind to him.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
reply to post by beezzer

Starting next week?

The run for 2016

Yup and if you thought this election was nasty wait for that one. The Clintons will be back.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The last polls show Obama holding or growing his leads in all the key states he needs to get to 277. It will take something crazy for Romney to win. The Popular vote is in the margin of error so it really is a toss up on that front.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join