It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help. Demonic Attacks Within my Family.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Also yes slain the the spirit is real, it is crazy, its of God's Spirit, speaking in tongues it's all real man, but where that is demons are sure to attack, because that is rare, as most churches speak of mans doctrine, and not Gods, tongues are a heavenly language only God can understand. The Holy Spirit literally feels like a drug high, and if your born again you will feel it all the time, for me it comes and goes, I will feel it for a week, and then it leaves, I am seeking to be born of it so I feel it always, and have control over these spirits, but they attack me to make me give up, they only attack those who can become a threat to them. Your brother yes has a demon attached to him, just like me, but it can be broke if he seeks Jesus, and is born again, if not eventually he will most likely be possessed, and kill himself and others. Look up the guy who ate the dudes face off, he was completely normal, married, no history of voilence, he saw his wife that morning, left for work, called her and said he was having car trouble, and then she never saw him until she found out what happened. Guess what else, He was always telling people about Jesus, and God, and only had thc in his system, from my experience weed opens a huge spiritual gateway, I know weed is used in witchcraft for people attempting to get possessed , and controlled by spirits, so there is something there as to why this happened to this man. They wanted him dead, because he was a threat to them, but he did not have the Holy Spirit inside so he had no defense to their attacks.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You need to do a banishing on the home, and a cleansing on your brother.
Many people know how to do this ,sadly finding a good one is difficult ,depending upon your location .
Your upbringing is curious ,in that you haven't sought out help from the church yet .....

You need someone who knows how to make these things leave .
Shamen of various religions can do if. Mexicans don't practice voodoo .
What they do is closer to Santeria ,which is actually a cousin to voodoo ,but its still different .
Mexicans have different deities,and ate much more catholic than voodoo practitioners .
They combine the two .

Are you in an area that have such people ? If you are,they have Shamen . Find one .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xandyr101 The only thing I can think of is to make a small group of Christians come to your home, and pray with the family, and bless the home. Perhaps when the demon was cast out of the woman, it started following the family.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xandyr101

Sources I respect:

GUY MALONE:

www.alienresistance.org...

L.A. MARZULLI

lamarzulli.net...

www.youtube.com...

BOB LARSON

www.boblarson.org...

[Note . . . Bob can come across as much too full of himself--particularly in some of the older videos. He has reportedly become more humble in recent months. And, I'm told by folks who've worked closely with him that he is the real authentic deal in terms of effective dealings with demonic forces.]

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I see that this is an old post, and I was just going through recent posts and pulled it up, obviously someone went back to find it and comment on it. I read through the comments, and no one really mentioned what is going on here, and your suspicion in the beginning, which is accurate. Perhaps you will not return to read this, perhaps you will. But I do want to leave an answer for you as to what possibly is going on. At least in part.

First of all, your suspicion to quote:

I am a Pagan but I can say that something was indeed moving in that church, but I wonder if it was a good thing - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your suspicion is accurate. The Bible clearly states that Satan can masquerade as an angel of light. In the Pentecostal Church people are taught that they need to speak in tongues, or have the spirit. But there are several things about speaking in tongues that the Bible teaches that they ignore.

Number one. The first time the holy spirit was poured out and had Christians speak in tongues was on Pentecost of 33 C. E. That is, 50 days after Jesus died. The 120 disciples of Jesus were together when the holy spirit came down upon them and was visible as tongues of fire above their heads and they each one began to speak in tongues.

Why did it have them speak different languages, or tongues? Was it as someone above comment stated, to speak in some language that only God could understand? Nothing could be further from the truth. Notice what happened next:

(Acts 2:6) . . .So, when this sound occurred, the multitude came together and were bewildered, because each one heard them speaking in his own language.

Did you understand that? They were common languages they were able to speak in. At that time people from all over the known world were visiting Jerusalem, and thus each person, heard the good news being preached in his own language:

(Acts 2:7-11) . . .Indeed, they were astonished and began to wonder and say: “See here, all these who are speaking are Gal·i·le′ans, are they not? 8 And yet how is it we are hearing, each one of us, his own language in which we were born? 9 Par′thi·ans and Medes and E′lam·ites, and the inhabitants of Mes·o·po·ta′mi·a, and Ju·de′a and Cap·pa·do′ci·a, Pon′tus and the [district of] Asia, 10 and Phryg′i·a and Pam·phyl′i·a, Egypt and the parts of Lib′y·a, which is toward Cy·re′ne, and sojourners from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, 11 Cre′tans and Arabians, we hear them speaking in our tongues about the magnificent things of God.”

So the gift of speaking in tongues in Bible times was so that the Christian congregation could spread the message more rapidly.

Now in the Bible a Christian was told that they should not speak in their tongue if no one was present to either interpret it or understand what was being said:

(1 Corinthians 14:27, 28) . . .And if someone speaks in a tongue, let it be limited to two or three at the most, and in turns; and let someone translate. 28 But if there be no translator, let him keep silent in the congregation and speak to himself and to God.

Now the miracle of speaking in tongues back them was also used by God to show that his approval had moved from the fleshly nation of Israel to the spiritual Israel, that is, the anointed Christian congregation:

(1 Corinthians 14:22) . . .Consequently tongues are for a sign, not to the believers, but to the unbelievers, whereas prophesying is, not for the unbelievers, but for the believers.

And the ONLY people ever having been recorded to have been able to speak in tongues were the 120 disciples in the upper room at Pentecost of 33 C. E., and afterward, other whom Jehovah chose, BUT they had their hands laid on directly by one of the 12 apostles, or the apostle Paul.

No one received the gift that was not touched by the original apostles. And Paul himself stated that the gift of speaking in tongues was going to be done away with:

(1 Corinthians 13:8) 8 Love never fails. But whether there are [gifts of] prophesying, they will be done away with; whether there are tongues, they will cease;. . .

After the last apostle died, the miracles performed by the first century Christians ceased altogether. Jehovah had no further need to show unbelievers that his approval was upon the anointed Christian congregation. Christians today DO NOT speak in tongues, neither do they prophecy.

Jesus said this about many people who claim to perform many powerful works in his name:

(Matthew 7:22, 23) . . .Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

Did you get the sense of that? Expelling demons, prophesying, and other "powerful works" such as speaking in tongues is no sign of holy spirit or divine approval. Jesus will tell these "workers of lawlessness", these wicked people, "I never knew you."

So obviously it is a false spirit, a demonic spirit that is present within the Charismatic movements, such as the Pentecostals. The very fact that one is speaking in tongues means that demons are present and are possessing the persons.

That Church is full of demons. It is rotten through and through with them. That your father tried to expel a demon is quite ridiculous, when they were freely operating in others at their own permission. No wonder they are in the home!

Now, it is possible that like what happened to this group of people, your father thought that he could use Jesus' name to expel the demon(s), and it/they got mad:

(Acts 19:13-16) 13 But certain ones of the roving Jews who practiced the casting out of demons also undertook to name the name of the Lord Jesus over those having the wicked spirits, saying: “I solemnly charge YOU by Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Now there were seven sons of a certain Sce′va, a Jewish chief priest, doing this. 15 But in answer the wicked spirit said to them: “I know Jesus and I am acquainted with Paul; but who are YOU?” 16 With that the man in whom the wicked spirit was leaped upon them, got the mastery of one after the other, and prevailed against them, so that they fled naked and wounded out of that house.

There is no protection from wicked spirit forces inside these false Churches that are run by demons, that speak nor teach any light of truth.

If they were to free themselves of wicked spirit forces they would need to cut themselves clean out from among that wicked organization and come to serve the living God Jehovah with truth and spirit, along with his named people.

Speaking in Tongues: Is it From God?
JW.ORG

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join