It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wave BYE to SANDY. Say HELLO to BREE (Winter Storm Alert)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All of this has WEIRD timing. 1st Hurricane Sandy ends 1 season and now Winter Storm Bree starts a new one. Back to back, major storms of different types in a week's time span? Hmmmm And, sandwiched in between is the elections.

Can i ask this: does ANYONE think, by any chance, PERHAPS, America is being destroyed with these "natural disasters, by design? Let's face it....everything is messed. The economy is busted (not just here but world wide), the work force is slowly dying, and people are just tired of the BS. IF this were a "staged event"....would we know it? Even if we did know it, could we PROVE it? If you're gonna "wipe out" 80% of the population...what better way to do it? It would be the PERFECT crime. Jus' my humble opinion. Personally, after 911...i wouldn't DOUBT anything. These people (the 1%ers) have the smartest minds on the planet, working for them; and we, we get "Snookie" and "Lil Wayne".

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
All of this has WEIRD timing. 1st Hurricane Sandy ends 1 season and now Winter Storm Bree starts a new one. Back to back, major storms of different types in a week's time span? Hmmmm And, sandwiched in between is the elections.

Hurricane season ends on November 30th. STOP spreading false dates, it realistically has 3 weeks to go yet on the calendar. and it's not unheard of for it to run long, i.e in to December, so please, don't hype that up when history shows it does happen (best example: anyone else remember the Greek Alphabet year? Hmm?)

Can i ask this: does ANYONE think, by any chance, PERHAPS, America is being destroyed with these "natural disasters, by design? Let's face it....everything is messed. The economy is busted (not just here but world wide), the work force is slowly dying, and people are just tired of the BS. IF this were a "staged event"....would we know it? Even if we did know it, could we PROVE it? If you're gonna "wipe out" 80% of the population...what better way to do it? It would be the PERFECT crime. Jus' my humble opinion. Personally, after 911...i wouldn't DOUBT anything. These people (the 1%ers) have the smartest minds on the planet, working for them; and we, we get "Snookie" and "Lil Wayne".

No. You're thinking in much grander terms than the smidge of the country up there effected deserves for over-trumped regional Armageddon hellfire & brimstone doomsday blame. Kinda how like NYC getting a hurricane isn't going to end the world, either. If the Hog Island hurricane didn't cripple the region permanently, this blip in weather history won't either. Like Hog Island, in 100+ years, Sandy will barely be remembered throughout the general populace, if at all overall.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
...As weather Is the indispensable icebreaker to our bewildered, and bewildering interface--
our One Thing in common is viciously provoking that commonplace. It's as if a terrific conversation
is being wrenched from that animal. The Megalopolis is talking more, and more out of place...very
survival!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
How about the end times is here and the Gods control all human beings, no matter whether 1% or 99%ers?

These things have all been prophesied and next year the comet ISON is predicted(I guess most people remember Nostradamus prophecy that major things will happen when the Comet runs).

In my humble opinion, be as kind as possible and remember the following words: Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

If you manage that and at the same time really try to work on your heart and become better, how could you be wiped out?

Just my two cents, no truth can be offered from me..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

furniture, drywall, trash, central park, tires, ect, the list goes on. when ur in survival mode anything that will keep one warn will burn.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Whats the situation?
Is everyone too focus on the election or its me.

Its crazy when you think about it. Depending on where you live, the debris will freeze making the recovery even more complicated.
I guess we'll be fixed in 36 hours. Take care guys.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is the latest update on Winter Storm BREE

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
SEVERE WEATHER GUIDE

A significant storm is forecast to impact New York City today from approximately mid-day Wednesday through Thursday morning. Although only an inch of rain is forecast, sustained winds will reach 25 to 40 miles per hour, with gusts up from 55 to 65 miles per hour. The wind will cause a storm surge ranging from 3 to 5 feet at high tide Wednesday afternoon, with the highest surge levels forecast for the Western Long Island sound; surge levels are forecast to be slightly lower at high tide Wednesday night.

EMERGENCY SHELTERS LISTING

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

SEVERE WEATHER GUIDE

A significant storm is forecast to impact New York City today from approximately mid-day Wednesday through Thursday morning. Although only an inch of rain is forecast, sustained winds will reach 25 to 40 miles per hour, with gusts up from 55 to 65 miles per hour. The wind will cause a storm surge ranging from 3 to 5 feet at high tide Wednesday afternoon, with the highest surge levels forecast for the Western Long Island sound; surge levels are forecast to be slightly lower at high tide Wednesday night.

28 hours of wind at 25 to 40 mph

We have been having winds like that for the past 3 years here in Southern Ontario.

The Gusts if they happen will be a problem but a gust is a gust, after the gust back to 25 MPH.

Nobody is going to die from this storm, nor be much inconvenienced by it.

Regards, iwinder

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

SEVERE WEATHER GUIDE

28 hours of wind at 25 to 40 mph

We have been having winds like that for the past 3 years here in Southern Ontario.

The Gusts if they happen will be a problem but a gust is a gust, after the gust back to 25 MPH.

Nobody is going to die from this storm, nor be much inconvenienced by it.

Regards, iwinder

It's already dropped 3 inches in Jersey. Add that, on top of the already existing damage, and people MAY start dying and be very inconvenienced. Add that to the already saturated ground, and the flooding could start all over again. Also, keep in mind, we're not even in Winter yet. My friends are reporting that lights are on and off, at this point. Things are getting ugly, and they're only gonna get uglier. These people don't know how to "survive". They only know schedules and routines.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Text
reply to post by SpittinTruth

These people don't know how to "survive". They only know schedules and routines.

Perhaps you are correct, I would have a hard time surviving in NYC but no problem here whatsoever.
Lots of extra gas in the garage and lots of firewood on hand....(4 face cords and 4 being delivered tomorrow morning.

It still seems extreme to me all the hype and such but you never know I guess?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Can i ask this: does ANYONE think, by any chance, PERHAPS, America is being destroyed with these "natural disasters, by design?

Well, YOU do, so that's one.

I don't, so that's a tie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join