It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF: Obama Refused to Call Benghazi 'Terror,' CBS Covered Up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

If the news media BEHAVED like real news media, you wouldn't see FOX or others as the only sources.

edit on 5-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
'CBS' and 'COVER UP'. The two go hand in hand. Sadly, I'm not surprised ...

Originally posted by Taiyed
Those that died in Benghazi have been dragged through the dirt enough by you guys, just let it go, it's not going to save Romney

Typical ... ultra-vocal Obama supporters are the real ones politicizing Benghazi. Geraldo is the worst of them .. calling for 'no investigation until after the election'. Sure .. just cover up the fact that our people were left in the field to die. What kind of crap is that?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

So a retired officer knew exactly what Obama did and how he resopnded?

Please don't tell me you actually believe that, do you?

It just takes a little common sense to figure out why a RETIRED officer wouldn't have those details.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Taiyed

If the news media BEHAVED like real news media, you wouldn't see FOX or others as the only sources.

Oh wow.

So you are suggesting that Fox News is the only trustworty news source?

If so, I am just going to leave you to your little fantasy world.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
Who cares what Obama called it.

The TRUTH matters a great deal. It's like Obama calling the Fort Hood shooting 'workplace violence' instead of what it is ... a radical islamic terrorist attack. How on earth can America understand what we are facing and how can our people possibly prepare for what is out there if our own 'Commander in Chief' doesn't tell them the truth??

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Originally posted by Taiyed
Oh wow.

So you are suggesting that Fox News is the only trustworty news source?

If so, I am just going to leave you to your little fantasy world.

Play your games... I don't do exercises in futility well.

If your criminal is re-elected, trust me, he will be mired in this mess for much of his term.

I don't care whether you buy the sources or not. I happen to actually know several people serving in senior leadership positions in the government and they aren't buying Obama's BS either.

I'm adequately convinced.

It must be hot underneath all of that wool.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I happen to actually know several people serving in senior leadership positions in the government and they aren't buying Obama's BS either.

Ok, time for me to exit this funhouse.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Next.

Many of us aren't fooled.

Before or after this election....the truth will be plain enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

Fact check - Mitt Romney accuses Barack Obama of failing to call the attack on the US embassy in Libya as an act of terror until 14 days after the attacks. But Obama did use the term in the Rose Garden the day after as we show.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

Hmm Interesting, you remind me of a recently banned member............

Also........this subject has been hashed and rehashed ad naseum..............

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Hello....
When I read the question and answer you quoted I noticed, Obama didn't call it a terror attack or even say it wasn't a terror attack. He called it an "attack".
I fail to see the lie in this case.
Isn't "neither confirm nor deny" the choice line?
I'm neither for O or R... Just stating a fact in this case....

Maybe Obama didn't know if they were terrorist attackers or civilian protesters as it was all mixed together!
Just my 2 pence worth
Blessed Be gem

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Scottiesgem

Originally posted by Scottiesgem
Maybe Obama didn't know if they were terrorist attackers or civilian protesters as it was all mixed together!

Again, UNTRUE!

Do some research. Much of it has already been done for you on these boards.

He (they) knew exactly what was going on in REAL-TIME.

That will NOT be in dispute when the dust settles. You can bank on that.

Originally posted by Scottiesgem
I'm neither for O or R... Just stating a fact in this case....

Surprise. Neither am I.

You need only view my years on these boards during the Bush years to see that's true.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

After FOX NEWS hyped the Libya attack as if it was a new Watergate,
Condoleezza Rice actually agrees with President Obama - wait until the investigation is over. Stop politicizing this.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Watch out for the trolls!!

Aside from the constant lies regarding this attack... I must ask why CBS buried this portion of the interview for so long? It was the opening question from Kroft!!!

Suppression of key information by a govt. controlled media outlet.... What kind of country do we live in??

The classic Rose Garden response is beginning to smell like a stale Elephant Fart.

Glad CBS finally came to their senses!! The lying and the cover up must be called out by the media regardless of who sits in the White House....

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

So you think people that disagree with you are trolls? I fail to see your logic. God forbid an actual debate with factual information takes place and not just propaganda.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Don't flatter yourself. The trolls know who they are and you're not on my troll radar yet.

As for Condi? She is a seasoned diplomat and I would not expect to hear anything overtly critical from her mouth

this is what she said prior to her Fox News interview

Spoken like a true stateswoman... No lies, No Coverup, No finger pointing, just the facts ma'am....

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The redirection in this thread is amusing!!!! No outrage regarding CBS' censorship and manipulation ??? Glad you are all ready to be controlled by the Govt. Better rethink that strategy....

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Which is largely why the implied premise of this website is bunk, when even the plain conspiracies before one's very nose get dismissed by so much of the electorate who is too busy searching for daylight in the wrong direction up their backsides.

:shk:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

No clue what that vid has to do with the vid I posted. She said the same thing Obama did after the attacks in that video. So you better be prepared to call him a "true statesman" as well.

At U.N., Obama urges Muslim world to support free speech

Obama condemned the American-made anti-Islamic video that ostensibly sparked the protests, calling the video "crude and disgusting." The film, he said, "is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well" because it embodies intolerance.

In the U.S., he said, "countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs." As president, "I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day. And I will always defend their right to do so."

The strongest weapon against hateful speech "is not repression; it is more speech" to rally people against bigotry, he said.

articles.latimes.com...

Obama on Libya attack: "Justice will be done"

(CBS News) President Obama on Wednesday morning said that the United States will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the attackers who killed four Americans in Libya overnight, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens.

"We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice will be done," Mr. Obama said from the White House rose garden. "Make no mistake, justice will be done."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The redirection in this thread is amusing!!!! No outrage regarding CBS' censorship and manipulation ??? Glad you are all ready to be controlled by the Govt. Better rethink that strategy....

I'm failing to see the censorship or manipulation. All programs edit out segments of interviews to fulfill time slots. The Obama admin gave multiple press interviews, speeches, and press releases on the situation.

Obama did not know if it was an organized pre-planned attack at that point. Did you want him to assume it was without knowing the facts? That's not what a leader does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join