Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

English Soccer Referee stood down for allegedly calling a black footballer a monkey?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

The chelsea players stormed the referees room after the match...and abused clattenberg he put it into his report.

Then later Ramires a non English speaking fellow chelsea player tells Mikel obi via a translator( luiz) that the ref had called mikel a monkey.
The Black Lawyers Movement filed the complaint against Clattenburg to the Police.

Figure it out.

Chelsea broke every rule by storming the officals rooms so a story is coonocted and they can't be accussed of conspiracy...because there lawyers defense will be Ramires the downtrodden Black Brazilian misunderstood Mikel for Monkey ...chelsea then cannot be charged and their terrible invasion of the officals room will be forgotten.
The fA will do nothing in case the Black Lawyers movement file racism charges at them?

See you can misuse a good law and use it for evil.

The Black lawyer movement in the uK see money moneymoney?

edit on 5-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: clarity
edit on 5-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: rearrange of words

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sorry double post
edit on 5-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: d post

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Figure it out.

Figure out what..?

My comment was in regards to his character and the negative affect it has had on the game...regardless of what gets lost in translation.

Capeesh..?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Please refrain from attempting to derail this thread..thank you.

Clattnberg s far as I know hasn't broke any laws ...but you say in effect he deseves to be framed for a scandalous allegation in relation to an alleged racist remark attributed to him by a second party that can't speak English.

Yeh I capeesh that thanks ninny.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
No conspiracy here folks moved to offtopic.
Do we wonder why our kids sneer when we say its a free world.
Absolutley.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So here is proof of how those who raise legitimate concerns are stomped on just as orwell stated .
A thead that raised the concerns of false allegations used to discredit by the mis usage of well intentioned laws.
Is removed to off topic general sports.
Totally respect that decision.
Wow.
Does anyone even come into this forum?
I wonder where the bar is...yes this issue sure has been silenced killed off..don't worry about the poor ref who is facing a possible jail term ...because someone who cannot speak English told someone someonelse ie the ref called the someone a monkey.
The someone who speaks English didn't know until after the incident until another party translated the informers words back into English so the accusser could then go to the Black lawyers of Britain association(movement) and then they contacted the Police.
Wow.
All this came as already stated after the Chelsea players and officals storned in rage the referees room after the game .

A BIG NO NO.
Clattenberg wrote it all in his report.
They would be in so much trouble ..the club would even face docking of points.
So wht a plan is devised.
Misusing Britains extreme if well intentioned? race vilification laws.
That is the point of this thread.
But I fear it is a little above somes comprehension levels.
Or an agenda is certainly been followed.
Either way ...lets talk about Football.
Yes thats safe.
Man United to win the title Newcastle United to reach as high as fourth.
Chelsea never to get another player sent off at home.
A black players union will be formed but white players can't join.
And white players can't form a white players union only because that would contravene the one way street race discrimination act.
Mark hughes will get the sack very soon.
Theo walcott will leave Arsenal soon.
Clattenberg will refuse to oversee any match involving Chelsea and sue them for millions.
A whistleblower within Chelsea will tell the truth.
Chelsea will get docked at least ten points and De mateo will be sacked.
In future all referee miced transmissions will be recorded.(instigated by refs association demands)
Clattenberg will sell a best selling book.
QPR will be relegated..along with Southampton as definite.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: adding of info

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

wow. so england doesn't have freedom of speech? you can actually get the police involved because someone says something that hurts your feelings?
Definitely no free speech.Hurt feelings laws,definitely!I think the letter of the law is whether you're offended,no matter how mundane the comment is.

Damn. I'm sorry, man. That is horrible.

Come to Texas. We will let you cuss, cuss someone out, and they might even shoot you over it. LOL, but if t hey fire first you might get away with shooting back.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the mm input even though you seema bit of a Texan Ninnie

or just a little bit drunk..as Iam .

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Thanks for the mm input even though you seema bit of a Texan Ninnie

or just a little bit drunk..as Iam .

Well...i don't drink.

So i guess i am just a ninnie.

Now i have to google that to find out what it means. If i am offended, can i call the local UK cops to sort it out for me?

ETA: Uh, I ain't got ninnie
edit on 5-11-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well I tried to get one of your more exuberant posts removed earlier I didn't succeed instead they put this poignant thread in the off topic neverland.

Ninnie is an affectionate Geordie term certainly not a cuss word.
Probably an old Norwegian word.
Butt I am certainly glad you ain't got the rubbers I may blush

dam
Now Iam the ninnie ..darn Texans gone and got me all screwballed up..hey Thelma git me anuther beeer outta the ice box ...else I boot you in ya big ass.

Oh Lord she's reachin fer the shoe nah Godamit th`e boot nah the whip..now shes got me really eggcit`e`d.
Got to go pardner.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: No reason that is reasonable when I sob`er up

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well....just so you know....if i am still within an edit window I am always happy to remove a post at the request of one of my ATS neighbors. I have only been asked once, and I was outside my edit time _...but on other forums I have done it in the past.

While I love freedom of speech, I like a sense of community a whole lot more.

And for what its worth, I think this thread was wrongfully moved to an off topic forum. At least, it was done prematurely. There is an issue of race baiting that seems to be going on in this story. It being a soccer related issue shouldn't have it moved.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No its oK pardner

I took your input the wrong way..nd was wound up as I tried to get the mods attention dobbing you in

It backfired big time on me..but its cool... Iam sitting in oZ drinking a few beers before heading out to celebrate Melbourne Cup day.
Anyways hope you can see the point of this thread.
cheers big fella

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
An velly interesting fact just discovered is the referee Clattenberg and the OBE Lawyer representing the Black Lawyers Movement grew up in the same town namely Ashington the birthplace of the Charlton Brothers (England World cup winners).
Apparently the Lawyer "herbert" says he was racially taunted mercilessly at school...mmm.
This gets more and more strange.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Clatttenberg has been cleared of all charges.
A disgrace of epic proportions.
No wonder we all go ummm.
Sold out spoggecakes...just another sold out race.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Mikel obai the Chelsea hero who almost destroyed the innocent Clattenbergs career is now facing charges by the FA for abusing threatening the referee he accused of calling him a monkey

As predicted Mateeo has been sacked .

The whole Chelsea club reek of corruption.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow Op it your predictions have come true..the Chelsea manager has been sacked ...the ref accussed of racism has been cleared of all charges.
The non English speaking Ramires who said he heard the English ref call the chelsea player a monkey has not been charged as you predicted.
It will be interesting to see if your other predictions become reality.
Great thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join