WOW! What a Freak Show – Heckler Totally Hijacks Obama Rally – Gets Dragged Out By Police (Video

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   


This to me is pretty sad all in all. I seriously doubt his yelling could really be heard?....

But they didn't waste anytime getting him out.

Also, I'm sure this person knew what the outcome would be, but was under the impression that his right to protest made it right....


A Pro-Life protester totally hijacked Barack Obama’s rally in Cincinnati on Sunday.The heckler pulled out an abortion poster and started screaming for several minutes until the police came in and dragged him out.
The videographer yells “Get his ass!”


www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
At least he managed to not be tased.



A comment from your link;


#15 November 5, 2012 at 1:54 am
CurseYouObama commented:

Welcome to Chi-merica (little China)! Amazing how one can get handcuffed and dragged away for supporting his right to free speech! I wonder how it would have played out if someone dumped a pile of aborted fetuses at the door of this convention? Perhaps the crowd would have cheered on as Obama stuffed a few down his throat to show the children he is helping to kill can be used as a food source.

On another note, I noticed the person who was taping the episode sounded like she was an older black person probably from the old MLK days. I bet a 100 dollars she was wetting her pants to see a white man being dragged out of black obozo’s convention!


Oh Internet.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom
 

Doesnt look like much of a "hijacking" until of-course the cops arrived.

Hes holding a relatively small, sitting in the nose bleed section and cant be heard over the crowd...

edit on 5-11-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If someone wants to protest there is a time and place for it. Inside the rally isn't the place. I don't know how this person got past security. They should have found the abortion poster on the protestor and known that there was going to be an issue. This is a story about lax security around the POTUS. NOT GOOD!



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Probably the wrong place to try and voice a contrary opinion, because generally speaking Democrats like most political parties today only support freedom of speech if its speech they agree with. The harpy like screeching for security to get him out was offensive to the ear.
edit on 5-11-2012 by hotel1 because: syntax correction



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom
 


I would have to agree that this was not the place to protest.

Also, I'm sure this person knew what the outcome would be, but was under the impression that his right to protest made it right....
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by wutz4tom
 


I would have to agree that this was not the place to protest.

Also, I'm sure this person knew what the outcome would be, but was under the impression that his right to protest made it right....
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)


I suppose that security would argue that they took the decision to remove the protester for his own safety, and they may have a point judging from the animosity from the crowd towards this individual he could very well have been in danger.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1
 


Very good point


Thank you



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
First of all if you can not tell the president how you feel then this is not America. The president is suppose to represent all the people, and this man should have been given the same courtesy to be there as anyone else.

The president works for us. We pay his salary. He SHOULD have to listen to our opinions. Freedom of speech is our right as US citizens. Of course we have basically lost this right anyway so why should I keep trying to defend it?? Did those people realize how easily it could have been them being arrested for saying something the POTUS did not want to hear?? nope they did not!!! I am not pushing any agenda except freedom of speech. It was a public event with our president, and he should have been allowed to continue. He was only speaking not trying to use violence. I disagree that he should not have been able to continue.

Pretty soon none of us will be able to speak any belief we have. Guess then everyone will be happy!!!



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The man is obviously a bible thumping, gun carrying, constitution loving, pro-life racist. How dare he invoke his freedom of speech during a socialist Obama rally.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
First of all if you can not tell the president how you feel then this is not America. The president is suppose to represent all the people, and this man should have been given the same courtesy to be there as anyone else.

The president works for us. We pay his salary. He SHOULD have to listen to our opinions. Freedom of speech is our right as US citizens. Of course we have basically lost this right anyway so why should I keep trying to defend it?? Did those people realize how easily it could have been them being arrested for saying something the POTUS did not want to hear?? nope they did not!!! I am not pushing any agenda except freedom of speech. It was a public event with our president, and he should have been allowed to continue. He was only speaking not trying to use violence. I disagree that he should not have been able to continue.

Pretty soon none of us will be able to speak any belief we have. Guess then everyone will be happy!!!


I would say we have already gone past that point, political correctness is the currently favored method of suppressing freedom of thought, and speech that is deemed unfit to be heard. It is the same as putting your fingers in your ears, stamping your feet, and singing la la la when some one attempts to make a point you cannot stand to hear.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
First of all if you can not tell the president how you feel then this is not America. The president is suppose to represent all the people, and this man should have been given the same courtesy to be there as anyone else.

The president works for us. We pay his salary. He SHOULD have to listen to our opinions. Freedom of speech is our right as US citizens. Of course we have basically lost this right anyway so why should I keep trying to defend it?? Did those people realize how easily it could have been them being arrested for saying something the POTUS did not want to hear?? nope they did not!!! I am not pushing any agenda except freedom of speech. It was a public event with our president, and he should have been allowed to continue. He was only speaking not trying to use violence. I disagree that he should not have been able to continue.

Pretty soon none of us will be able to speak any belief we have. Guess then everyone will be happy!!!


This was not a town hall meeting. No one was there to listen to the people, people were there to listen to the President.

It is no different than going to a TV taping of a television show. Just because you have a right to speech, does not mean you can stand up and shout during the TV taping and drown out the Entertainers. What about the rights of others in attendance to listen to the President speak?

Fact is, there is a time and place for everything. This was not a Q&A session with the President. It was a time for him to speak, not to listen. At what point does it all end? Can I barge into Bank meetings and exercise my freedom of speech? Can I just stand up during a court trial and cut off the Judge and exercise my freedom of speech? After all, we pay him too.

Fact is, he was being disruptive. He should have been removed. His opinion on abortion does not trump the rights of all those in attendance. This is not a free speech issue. No one was stopping him from voicing his opinion, they were stopping him from being disruptive.

I am not an Obama supporter, but let's be honest here. Obama was not there to take questions from the audience. He was not there to listen to the people. He was there to deliver a speech and those in attendance were there to hear that speech. Not to hear some guy ranting about his view on abortion.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


I agree with you..

note that the title in the original post was from the article.....I did not make the hijacking comment in the title....copied word for word...thnx
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom
 


Their title seems to be making an excuse, and a poor one at that, for someone being removed from the venue.

There is a time and place for protest, yeah when and where you feel like protesting. This whole opinion free zone crap is totally unconstitutional......



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL
 


This has nothing to do with an "opinion free zone" or a "free speech zone".

It has everything to do with disrupting an event and infringing on the rights of those in attendance. Think I am wrong? Go to a Movie. Any movie. What till around the middle of this movie and stand up and shout your opinions of this movie for everyone around you to hear. See how far your free speech argument gets you as you are being escorted out for being disruptive.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal
 


Holding up a sign and yelling, like everyone else was, is disrupting and infringing on everyone elses' rights how? Because he is not in agreement with most of the other people? Unbelievable....



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've seen a lot worse coming from the paid protesters at Romney/Ryan rallies and in most cases they were allowed to continue and were silenced by the crowd itself. Why was this guy removed by force by State Troopers?

Check out how the crowd got this Romney heckler to leave just by shouting USA!! USA!!

abcnews.go.com...

This is how you handle a heckler!! No State Troopers Needed... Romney never skipped a beat...




posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not the place? Where is the proper place? Who decides? Why, I'll bet the gubbermint can decide for us!!

Maybe we need to just make little, out of the way places for free speech where nobody can hear them and they won't disturb anyone with their free speech nonsense.

Oh wait, they already have. en.wikipedia.org...

Note they are for "activists". In the typical sheeps mind, this means "whacko" or "nutjob". You know, scary, crazy people that should be put in a corner where they can't be heard.

Note also the zones are "to protect the safety of those attending the political gathering, or for the safety of the protesters themselves", of course. Because that's how it starts. First, shove them in a corner. Then start tightening the noose...

Seems like free speech is a great idea, until someone doesn't like the message. Then it's time to start restricting them.
edit on 5-11-2012 by davjan4 because: spelling
edit on 5-11-2012 by davjan4 because: additional details.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom


This to me is pretty sad all in all. I seriously doubt his yelling could really be heard?....

But they didn't waste anytime getting him out.

Also, I'm sure this person knew what the outcome would be, but was under the impression that his right to protest made it right....


A Pro-Life protester totally hijacked Barack Obama’s rally in Cincinnati on Sunday.The heckler pulled out an abortion poster and started screaming for several minutes until the police came in and dragged him out.
The videographer yells “Get his ass!”


www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

My feelings are that the protester was out of line, and was reckless in regard to everyones safety including himself.

The response seemed excessive, but the alternative could have been much worse.

The protester had to have known that this action could potentially cause a dangerous situation for not only himself, but also others in attendance.

This was simply not the place to be yelling, although I don't see the harm in a sign?

The people in attendance had a right to participate in the agreed upon agenda, without having to worry about this becoming yet another beat down....

**Thanks everyone for your input
edit on 5-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
The man is obviously a bible thumping, gun carrying, constitution loving, pro-life racist. How dare he invoke his freedom of speech during a socialist Obama rally.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)



And the possibility exists that the guy was a paid Obama shill.

What better way to get the focus off Obama failures and blame a right wing "nut" at the same time ?

I wonder what boring garbage Obama was talking about when the "ruckus" started ?

The "Timing" may have been perfect !!





new topics
 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join