It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3500km long line of lightning stretches across Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
nothing new the lighting was just as spectacular last year as well, just the band was not as big.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'd say expect the worse its going to be a wild summer this year.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by AussieNutter
As for HAARP being involved all I ask is why? To what end?

Someone at the HAARP control facility tried Fosters and realized it's crap, so he's taking revenge.

That's why we export the crap

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No need to Haarp on about it.
Down in Melbourne we've turned on a pearler for the Melbourne cup. Its p*ssed down all morning.
Put your money on a wet tracker.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I posted earlier on this thread about all the powerful weather, Sandy, this weather in Australia, two weeks ago across Europe, the NorEaster coming Wednesday and then I saw on news tonight that India got hit today with the worst storm they've seen in 40 years, a foot of rain in some places. All this crazy weather, would it have anything to do with CME from Sun?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
While researching the earthquakes Australia has been experiencing in the last 24hrs, I came across this. I will see if I can find the location. econews.com.au...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
As quick as the lightning flashes from East to West so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Have been looking further into Petratherm, they have received millions in funding and are sponsored by DARPA. Also reviewing the Seismic Activity occurring around the world. The drill sites seem to be right on top where seismic activity is present. Here is a google map of drill sites.maps.google.com.au...://renewable.carboncapturereport.org/cgi-bin//dailyreport_kml%3FDATE%3D2010-06-28%26r%3D3 04522026.6701%26type%3D1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=websearch. Now hear is a map of the 3500km long lightning ridge across Australia.www.facebook.com... Finally hear is a map of the Earthquakes around the world. Iam going to see if I can simulate a pattern.quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Could Gandhi be playing a part in this?
edit on 5-11-2012 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why don't you investigate? Iam sure with your profound knowledge you will be able to deduce the truth? COINTLPRO seems to be popping up on this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Don't know about WA, but this time of year in QLD is the beginning of storm season. Hot days and some awesome afternoon storms, love it! Got our gutters and drains cleaned yesterday in preparation for it. I wouldn't blame haarp for it at all, everyone knows Australia is full of unpredictable weather, always has been.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Don't you think its odd that DARPA is sponsoring these companies?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Fairly normal thunderstorms we always get across Australia, nothing new here. When cool air, meets warm air...it happens.

Natures way of replenishing the Ozone layer. Not to mention, automatic Earth defence mechanism against ET craft.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Did you bother to research the connections? Or have you just dismissed it?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by omega man
Could HAARP be playing a part in this?

Could aliens be playing a part in this?

Could satan be playing a part in this?

Could Einstein be playing a part in this?

I'll raise you a God...
Heck, he gets blamed for everything else....

edit on 5/11/12 by ScorpiusMaximus because: edit out the word 'Hell" ..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Don't you think its odd that DARPA is sponsoring these companies?

Why would that be odd. Cosidering from what i read here, they have thier fat grubby fingers
in almost every other project that involves "power" of one sort or another....

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
No need to Haarp on about it.
Down in Melbourne we've turned on a pearler for the Melbourne cup. Its p*ssed down all morning.
Put your money on a wet tracker.

Yeah, there goes my $10 on Dunedan

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Bah Humbugs !! Its those blardy kiwis I tell Ya.What with moving thier island to the other side of ours from where it used to be years back they've gone & stuffed som'n up ,

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

one word CRAP wake up goose nothing is happening apart from maybe you are on drugs i am loving this spring weather hot cold storms then nice so whats new ???

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
All I know is im getting sick of looking at clouds. I swear they are just here because I just purchased a new telescope. Come on clear skys.................

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join