It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presexual Agreement Contracts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

No it is basically we want sex, we don't want children.

As I said before, if it is that important to you then just use a condom and birth control at the same time. You will most likely be good. I your still not confident and you must have sex then put some sperm in a sperm bank and get a vasectomy.

Or you could just not have sex until you are sure you want to have children. However, probably not an option for a horn dog. (not saying you are)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

The paperwork and legal thing is to make sure that it is discussed beforehand, and that both are in agreement and being truthful about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

reply to post by dollukka

Yes of course, us men are just party animal monsters with no feelings.

Nobody said that, since it is generalizing. Though some men (and women) are.

Anyways, Im a man, and look what I posted before.

Personally, I don't think you should have sex with someone unless you truly love them. I don't really think marriage is necessary, but I dont think you should have sex until you find the person you want to be with for ever. Yes, I realize this means you will only ever get to have sex with one person in your life but it is just my opinion. Unless you "need" sex and are a horn dog then I dont see a problem with it. Sex should be reserved as an act of true love, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

The paperwork and legal thing is to make sure that it is discussed beforehand, and that both are in agreement and being truthful about it.

I get that, but it sounds like foreplay for hooking up with Gloria Allred.

These things are not difficult to bring up. Even in college when getting with a girl you don't know too well, you ask if she's on the pill and then you wrap it either way.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Thread is not really about me though. I choose to be single and celebate at the moment. Maybe at a later time I may choose to date again, to look for that mate I can spend my life with. I am just trying to address what I consider to be a social issue. Too many people out there are not thinking much about consequences, and it is always the child that pays for the indiscretion. Two people should be able to discuss these things truthfully on their own, so many do not though.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Its rather messed up - but my twisted mind agree's with the OPs concept.

Would save a lot of hassle in this day n age.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I have known some situations where it was the guy broken up about it, and the girl who just kept on partying.

Personally I can talk to anyone about anything, when I am looking for a relationship, there are a whole lot of topics I like to discuss before I even enter into one. Children is one of the big ones for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Then discuss, why do you need paperwork? I had always thought that using a condom and birth control was a sure thing.

Anyways, could you imagine how special that moment would be if you had never done it before and the first time you did was with the person you really loved? I think it would be friggin magical, just saying.

Also, sorry for being a bit rude, I just felt you were acting chauvinistic about it. Though I do see what you are saying about how a woman can just choose to abort while the man has no choice. But you must remember that it is the woman who has to physically push a human being from her body.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I have known some situations where it was the guy broken up about it, and the girl who just kept on partying.

I have too, I don't believe that being a horn dog is exclusive to men in any way.

I just cant stand that when a woman sleeps with many men she is a "whore" and is looked down upon for it, but when a man does the same thing with women then he is a "pimp" and is praised for it. It is backwards thinking and many people I know think like this

Oh and mods, I hope it was OK to use that word.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

For me, the first time was exactly that. And the next few hundred times too. For a while I was more interested in casual sex, but now I am just celebate. There is huge difference for me, in both mentality and experience, between the sex with someone you love, and just hooking up at the club. I guess I just feel that, if there as such thing as "the one" for me, we will find each other. I feel like I shouldn't even be dating until my businesses picks up for one thing. Not really a whole lot of time for women right now, one of the reasons I was into the whole hooking up thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

It's not about me. I don't want sex right now. I guess I am discussing north american mentality, not eurpoean.

It seems that single parents is also a big problem in the UK, so maybe the europe solution of sexing around is not the greatest idea?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I had to look up who that was, good one

I agree, it doesn't seem difficult to me either, yet many people have unprotected sex. Many people get into big bitter disputes over kids, and it is the kids who get hurt the most when that happens. Many people do not know how to discuss things openly and honestly, I don't understand it myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I like that idea a lot, the current girl that I am seeing and I have talked about that kind of thing, like what we plan to do and when, so that I know what she is comfortable with. We are going on a fairly slow time-table. She does want kids, but not right away! I know that isn't exactly what you meant, but it's similar.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yeah while we are at it we will get a Justice of the peace to sign it as well.

Haha man society don't work your way, your dreaming. just double up on your gum boots dude.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So you are saying that your first time was with your true love? Wouldnt you still be with her then? I'm just a little confused is all.

I do understand that my opinion is rather biased since I am 20 years old and I am still a virgin. Not that I hadnt had plenty of opportunities, but I just didnt feel it was for me. Im saving myself for that special someone, sounds naive I know but I dont really care what people think. I have had tons of pressure from my friends too, but I just ignored them. If I end up never finding who I am looking for, so be it, I guess I will be a virgin for my whole life.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This seems that we are not far away from animals. The guys just don´t get it. Like in animal world when female get pregnant she does everything she can to protect the unborn, while males mostly leave the female on her own.

Well in pregnancy females goes through a lot of chemical changes in their body and brains, the feelings and behaviour they had before pregnancy totally changes. Women who have not been pregnant have no idea what body and brains go through and those who have had a child before would never sign such a deal.

As long as there isn´t any parental simulation which would produce same hormons to male part they don´t understand.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
just double up on your gum boots dude.

You are joking right? I do hope you know that is exactly what you are NOT supposed to do.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I loved her. I am not sure I even believe in the whole one true love thing. I loved all my girlfriends. The first one, we might still be together, but it was out of our control. Her father got a new job across the country, she had to move.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Come on, not all guys are like that. Doesnt seem fair to generalize like that.

I'm a guy and look what I posted above.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
just double up on your gum boots dude.

I dunno, I think this chick could still get pregnant

edit on 5-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join