It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presexual Agreement Contracts

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm not going to lie...I didn't read all the responses but just get snipped and be done with it, no? I mean you aren't going to win to many hearts with that kind of situational confrontation...most women are the dreamy idealist type and don't like being held to a definitive answer on anything(that's just my experience) Just take it upon yourself to make yourself unable to procreate. Its easy and fairly cheap, it may be covered under insurance as well. If YOU don't want kids I strongly suggest you don't rely on a piece of paper to hold up in any circumstance...Any judge would laugh you right out of court and ask why you didn't get a snip procedure...what is it a vasectomy or mastectomy either way DO that...pfft wants a chick to sign a contract to not have kids...what the...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood pays for all kinds of birth control for women, but they offer NOTHING to men.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Having been married for 12 yrs & now divorced i find this idea interesting but funny. I thougt of a similar contract when i was single except it was a no stalking agreement.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Since you have decided not to have children because of the worlds situation and do no intend to have children why not just get fixed so you will never have children. Problem solved no big deal. It's all on you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think a legal contract of the sort is ridiculous and out of line. It means that you two aren't ready to be in a committed relationship and you two need to spend a lot more time together, and at least you need to mature a little more. I can't ever ask anyone that I date to sign a contract. When we date we know what I want and what they want and that's a long-term commitment with expectations to marry down the road and possibly having children. If they can't conceive this idea then they're not worth trying anything with. I'm not going to have sex with someone I just met, and they need to be deeply in love with me as I am with them. But at the end of the day there's no way I'll make them write on paper that they agree to have children one day, love isn't a legal system.

Right now I'm in a new relationship after 7-years of being with someone that I had loved for a good amount of time, but my new relationship, although fairly new has a very strong foundation, we know what we want in life, and we have similar or the same ideals. While everything seems perfect so far, 3-months is about a good amount of time to wait for sex, at least scientifically because by the third month infatuation tends to leave but love doesn't. I guess those are my personal rules for it but we'll have sex when we're ready regardless how long or short its been.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by maes2

vasectomy is not reversible ! I am against aggressive ways of preventing pregnancy for both men and women, even hormone pills are bad so what is the best way !? do you guys know any better way instead of these ?

Please educate yourself and stop spreading disinfo.

Vasectomy Reversible Statistics

•A vasectomy reverse results in pregnancy rates of greater than 50 percent
•Sperm returns to the seminal fluid in 75 to 97 percent of patients
•Of men who have a vasectomy, between 6 and 12 percent choose to have it reversed
•Pregnancy can occur as soon as one month after a vasectomy reversible procedure but on average occur by one year
Vasectomy Reversible Risks

A vasectomy reversible, or a vasovasostomy, is a microsurgery and as with all surgeries, there are risks involved. While rare, here are some of the risks that are involved with reversing a vasectomy.

www.vasectomyreversalusa.com...

what if you do it and it never gets reversed ! or what if you do it and it gets reversed !
we are not speaking about a hamburger, it is people's life !
pills make women to get fat and discomfort because of interference in their periods !
edit on 7-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join