The Most Devastating Anti-Obama Election Video of 2012?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Somebody put together a video that sums up some Obama promises and scary statements that apparently voters bought hook line and sinker in 2008.

It's fairly powerful and everybody should watch.

And then everybody should think about what we want for America.

The Obama Campaign has not been highlighting too many positive things that affect the majority of Americans.

The Campaign has been 90% negative against opponents.

The article has some direct quotes from the vid.....

A scathing video review of President Barack Obama’s first term is sweeping the internet less than two days before the most important presidential election in a generation. The video, titled “Conservatism Is Calling,” outlines Obama’s broken promise to bring “hope and change” to Washington D.C.

The video, which currently has more than 500,000 views on YouTube, also highlights a number of Obama’s empty pledges he made on the campaign trail in 2008. Obama can be seen promising to “fundamentally transform the United States of America,” pledging to cut the federal deficit in half, fix the economy and reign in unemployment in his first term. While he did make good on his promise to “transform” the nation, it wasn’t in the way that many had hoped.

He called the Bush administration “unpatriotic” for running up massive annual deficits. However, as the YouTube video points out, Obama’s deficit at $1.3 trillion in 2012 alone was more than four years under former President George W. Bush combined. The video also indicates that Obama missed his pledge to cut the deficit in half by 500 percent. ......

"CONSERVATISM IS CALLING"

Did the video miss anything ?

Additional vids and quotes welcome !!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Obama added the debt from the wars to the deficit when Bush hid it. Only a moron would fall for that. Come on you know that so why would you purposely use a graph like that. Oh yeah that’s right Romney’s losing it’s a last ditch effort. No one is going to switch sides at this point so stop the lies.

He should have just kept the wars off the books like Bush did but then you guys would scream about transparency.

Thanks for the vid I got a few laughs out of the propaganda. Drug addled Rush everything loses credibility with him in it.
Ever notice there are never any threads on reasons why we should vote for Mitt. Issues just aren’t in his favor I guess.

Overall pretty lame attempt.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
the worst thing that could have ever happened to this nation:
the idea that picking the lesser of two evil is a valid choice.

evil is evil, bad is bad, those who swear to change things and
that they will be honest and do better yet never deliver are the
root of the problem, yet every single election we see the same
BS thrown our way, puppet A is worse than puppet B, its the
longest most drawn out "I know you are but what am I" argument
ive ever had the displeasure of witnessing......

I feel as if im stuck in a mad house with people who will believe
anything told to them even when its glaringly obvious that not
only will things get worse no matter which of the puppets we
have chosen for us but somehow they still manage to buy the
every vote counts BS, if the votes are wasted even if they are
counted then there is no hope.......

Well back to my strait jacket, and padded room as I have no
place in this wing of the asylum.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
And here is a list of known Obama associates that may have been influential ......

"The List of Loons" has many radicals, commies, terrorists, convicts, and professional BeeEss'ers.

We all know by now that Obama is easily led.

Some familiar names are;

Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn -- Terrorists And Communists

William Charles Ayers (born December 26, 1944) is an American elementary education theorist and former leader in the anti-war movement that opposed U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. He is known for the radical nature of his activism, which began within the anti-war movement of the 1960s. In 1969 he co-founded the violent radical left organization the Weather Underground, which conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s. He is now a professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, holding the titles of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar.

Bernardine Rae Dohrn (née Ohrnstein, born January 12, 1942) is an American former leader of the Anti-Vietnam War radical organization Weather Underground. She is an Associate Professor of Law at Northwestern University School of Law and the Director of Northwestern's Children and Family Justice Center.

Van Jones -- Communist And "Rowdy Black Nationalist"

Jones was the leader and founder of a radical group, the communist revolutionary organization Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM.

STORM worked with known communist leaders. It led the charge in black protests against various issues, including a local attempt to pass Proposition 21, a ballot initiative that sought to increase the penalties for violent crimes and require more juvenile offenders to be tried as adults.Speaking to the East Bay Express, Jones said he first became radicalized in the wake of the 1992 Rodney King riots, during which time he was arrested. "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist."

"I met all these young radical people of color -- I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next 10 years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary," he said.

The list goes on and on

Obama's Close Friends & Associates

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Im ANTI Obama.

this video didn't show me anything I didn't already know. However, upon seeing the faces of Rush, and Hannity, I was forced to gouge my eyes out with a melon baller.

This message was typed by someone else as dictated, while waiting in the emergency room.

ETA: Here is a star and flag just because I hate the Obama.
edit on 5-11-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Obama added the debt from the wars to the deficit when Bush hid it. Only a moron would fall for that. Come on you know that so why would you purposely use a graph like that. Oh yeah that’s right Romney’s losing it’s a last ditch effort. No one is going to switch sides at this point so stop the lies.

He should have just kept the wars off the books like Bush did but then you guys would scream about transparency.

Thanks for the vid I got a few laughs out of the propaganda. Drug addled Rush everything loses credibility with him in it.
Ever notice there are never any threads on reasons why we should vote for Mitt. Issues just aren’t in his favor I guess.

Overall pretty lame attempt.

Well now is the time for facts and figures.

Only a few hours left until E-Day.

Edit Add
""Obama added the debt from the wars to the deficit when Bush hid it.""

Has the Obama Campaign ever brought that out ? it sounds important.

edit on Nov-05-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
And we have all seen this gem....

YouTube Caption:

Uploaded by maywhitley31 on Aug 23, 2011

On July 3, 2008 -- the day before Independence Day -- Barack Obama said that adding $4 trillion in debt was irresponsible and "unpatriotic.

Obama: The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents - #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back -- $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That's irresponsible. It's unpatriotic.

"Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic."

WOW -- some strong words from Obama !!

Yes sir ree bob

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Star and flag. Good video for Independents to watch.

Originally posted by snowen20
Im ANTI Obama.

this video didn't show me anything I didn't already know. However, upon seeing the faces of Rush, and Hannity, I was forced to gouge my eyes out with a melon baller.

This message was typed by someone else as dictated, while waiting in the emergency room.

ETA: Here is a star and flag just because I hate the Obama.
edit on 5-11-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I will miss you, somehow. Make sure you collect your paycheck from the Romney-PAC who've employed you, before the final tally goes live tomorrow.

It was fun.

Four more years.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
the worst thing that could have ever happened to this nation:
the idea that picking the lesser of two evil is a valid choice.

evil is evil, bad is bad, those who swear to change things and
that they will be honest and do better yet never deliver are the
root of the problem, yet every single election we see the same
BS thrown our way, puppet A is worse than puppet B, its the
longest most drawn out "I know you are but what am I" argument
ive ever had the displeasure of witnessing......

I feel as if im stuck in a mad house with people who will believe
anything told to them even when its glaringly obvious that not
only will things get worse no matter which of the puppets we
have chosen for us but somehow they still manage to buy the
every vote counts BS, if the votes are wasted even if they are
counted then there is no hope.......

Well back to my strait jacket, and padded room as I have no
place in this wing of the asylum.

Pretty much sums up my feelings as well. How bad is it when most of the "election talk" around work and friends comes down to which is the lesser of two evils. Really???? Really? WTF happened? Oh yeah that pesky NWO thing behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Bush spending on wars were not counted to the deficit until the Obama administration added them. This graph shows a more accurate depiction no Elmo though.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
The Bush spending on wars were not counted to the deficit until the Obama administration added them. This graph shows a more accurate depiction no Elmo though.

Your idea was shown to be wrong in another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The money Actually spent IS counted.

The "budget" is a separate issue.

btw, about that graph you post.....

wasn't that a Campaign rebuttal to some statements made by Obama on a TV interview ?

Obama’s claim that ‘90 percent’ of the current deficit is due to Bush policies

Added:
these tables are correct !!

edit on Nov-05-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
reply to post by xuenchen

I will miss you, somehow. Make sure you collect your paycheck from the Romney-PAC who've employed you, before the final tally goes live tomorrow.

It was fun.

Four more years.

well not so fast !!

there will be plenty of corruption left over after tomorrow.

and plenty new topics starting right away.

don't believe everything you dream of.

the muney mungers never sleep !!

join