It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow, it's finally over...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The thread may be a bit anticlimactic...i know, the suspense, the fate of the nation and everything. It's for those who feel the need for a really long vaccation.
And then, it's back to the real issues.

After the vote is before the vote? I suggest for the next four years, we vote for ourselves, for our loved ones, for compassion, for personal progress, for love, for life.

Everyone is President!

Tomorrow it's finally over ...or is it?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Gotta admit man, my head already hurts.

Can't wait for tomorrow, so finally ATS can return to some state of normality.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Tomorrow is only the beginning. Expect election fraud arguments and congressional motions to prevent the Libertarian party from receiving their federal funding for their 5% funding.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I've consistently held the position that this election is pointless due to the relative similarities of the candidates. However I've decided I hope Obama wins for one reason only: so the GOP will learn that the only way they are going to win ever again is if they stop propping up RINO's as their nominees and start listening to the libertarian wing of their base.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
American Politics are like driving a car

Vote "R" to go backwards

Vote "D" to go forwards

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Its already over.
Carolina won over Washington.
(R) will be in.

Not that i'm happy but the stat was wrong only once since FD Roosevelt.
Go figure..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm going to be very very relieved when it's over and I really can't pinpoint the reason for feeling so.

I honestly don't know which victory I'm dreading more.

At the very least it will be an opportunity to bow out of the left vs right fiasco with some dignity, refocus my time and energy on my own family and community ... which is all that's left of our wounded, splintered nation anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It 's ok Mitt, it'll be over tomorrow

Mitt Romney’s lost the election. His own campaign team is starting to admit that to the world. Perhaps more importantly, they’re starting to admit it to themselves.

top topics

join