It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provo canyon bigfoot sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If you all go to the OP's link , there's updated info from a guy claiming it was him hiding dressed in black (was hunting) sweater with black watch cap pulled down over his head. He said, I was laying low checking out the area when these dudes came up and I got up and they took off, "I yelled. what'e up!"

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

I saw this video already, and have to say, I don't think that's a bear. The way this thing turns isn't like a bear moves. I have watched a LOT of wildlife videos, over decades, and bears, when standing upright, don't move like that. This things twists and raises up all at once, and the arms swing like those of a person, or primate, would. Now, all that means is that I don't think it's a bear. Whether it's Bigfoot or not, it's impossible to say. It could be a guy in a costume. It could be a Bigfoot. It's no bear, though. Very interesting footage.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
I had watched this earlier when i saw it on yahoo and figured it was just a bear, but if you pause it at the 35 sec mark and squint at the blackness well...i don't know but it does look like a face.

Yes, it does. I grabbed a still from the video, and it does look like a primate face. Curious as to whether or not it's a living animal or a costume. Really can't blame the guy for running, though, not knowing what this was. If it was a bear, getting clear is prudent, because even a black bear can be dangerous. If it wasn't, who knows?

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
my fist imprssion was hoax because the coat is so black. I know black bears have coats like that, and most primates, but it just seemed out of place to me

an indigenous creature would have a coat that matched it surroundings better, no ? maybe brownish ?

Nope. Gorillas have black coats, and they live in lovely green places. So, no reason another primate would not also have a similar coat.
edit on 13-11-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: added comment

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekingBF
I want to believe in this video, but too many inconsistencies. Below is a breakdown video which has some good points why its fake. Some I don't agree with though.

Provo Canyon BigFoot Breakdown - youtube
edit on 11-11-2012 by SeekingBF because: fix link

I totally agree with everything the guy in the video says. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Their cries of fright when they ran off confirm the authenticity...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here's an interview with the two primary witnesses

According to them it was the last day of hunting season. It would be a brave person to walk round the woods in a gorilla suit while there are men with guns around.

Having listened to their testimony I believe the sighting is a legitimate one and not a hoax. To me the animal has primate shaped arms, a broad back and a conical head, so I'm going with Bigfoot.
edit on 29/11/2012 by MarrsAttax because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join