It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provo canyon bigfoot sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I bet this is the real deal cause nothing but bigfoot or a pissed off gorilla moves like this:

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

This article has the slowed footage and the interview with the fellah who caught it on camera.

edit on 5-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It there something in this to see? Something to agree with what you say? I went to the link. I'm wanting something.
I believe in bigfoot, but I still need something

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

Here's the video.

I dunno. If that was me I would have kept filming.....

For what it's worth

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

If you want to see a "black something" stand up and it is barely visual through the tree branches.

Why are these videos always a few seconds long. And why do I always click on the big foot threads only to be disappointed again and again.

I guess I will keep looking....lol

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
All I see is a guy taking a crap in the forest. Any howling sound could be related to his diet.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I had watched this earlier when i saw it on yahoo and figured it was just a bear, but if you pause it at the 35 sec mark and squint at the blackness well...i don't know but it does look like a face.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Check this out.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I dunno. If that was me I would have kept filming.....

For what it's worth

I think if I was taking a video of something in the bush and it stood up and scared the crap out of me because i didnt know what it was I would run to.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Looks like they disturbed mr squatch while he was taking a sh$%!

I need to watch this with sound when im back home. But at least you see them running off at the end.
edit on 5-11-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This was no doubt staged. Just like 99 percent of all Bigfoot sightings.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's a still shot from the video right before the dudes run off.

For a bit more context, here's an interview with the hiker who took the video, says he doesn't believe in Bigfoot.

Card told Roth how they were standing there for a good chunk of time even before recording what they believed to be a bear at the time, while he was trying to get the camera to work. During their exchange, Card hit on their reaction.

CARD: "But when it stood up and looked at us--and we assumed it was a bear up to that point--but, when it stood up and looked at us, it was this massive animal. We don't know what it was. I mean, none of us believe in Bigfoot, so. ...We've talked about it over and over again since Monday when it happened and all of us are positive that thing wasn't a bear." ROTH: "You're not a Bigfoot guy?" CARD: "Nope...none of us have ever believed in that kind of thing." ROTH: "So what do you think it was?" CARD: "I don't know!...We don't know what it was...I don't know if Bigfoot exists or not but that was a huge animal."

Being this was filmed in the US (Utah), I don't think its real - there's no way such an exotic animal could not have been found yet.

Edit: Forgot the source, here it is: www.grindtv.com...
edit on 5-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well what avenues can prove this as a fake besides software analysis and people saying it was a big guy in a suit.

Look at how fast that body moves once it is intent on raising up and moving UPHILL.

A human in any lightweight suit would not be nearly as fast twitch as that save for a superior specimen like a star football and wrestling champ and even then I doubt it.

I am still on the fence.

With the sat and ship tech our government has they could have easily dispatched a small but isanely effective team to track this critter down.

Most human beings sleep at night and we have not a presence large enough yet to cover all the spots this thing could reach.

A human cannot go where a mountain goat can go let alone a beast that is as smart and strong and potentially offworld enhanced as this.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Based on that video, how in the world can you say you think it's the real deal because nothing but a gorilla or bigfoot would move that way. How do you even know how bigfoot moves? ...and what movement are you even seeing? All I see i something sitting there then standing up, all while being completely obscured by branches and leaves.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
After viewing the video and listening to the witness interview, I don´t think this is a hoax. It could be a misidentification of a Bear or Moose. It seems to me the Students are telling the truth. They were frightened and they say "it" moved and looked at them.

The animal actually does seem pretty large and I see arms while it´s turning. The things body seems bulky and it´s trapezius muscles make it look like it has no neck.

It´s definitely not enough evidence to say it´s a sasquatch but it´s pretty interesting to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I want to believe in this video, but too many inconsistencies. Below is a breakdown video which has some good points why its fake. Some I don't agree with though.

Provo Canyon BigFoot Breakdown - youtube
edit on 11-11-2012 by SeekingBF because: fix link

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
my fist imprssion was hoax because the coat is so black. I know black bears have coats like that, and most primates, but it just seemed out of place to me

an indigenous creature would have a coat that matched it surroundings better, no ? maybe brownish ?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

lol

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
DEBUNKED: Ok, check out in this video when the bigfoot stands up. You can see him pull his pants up as if the crotch of his suit is too low. I think this pretty much debunks the video entirely.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
After viewing the video and listening to the witness interview, I don´t think this is a hoax. It could be a misidentification of a Bear or Moose. It seems to me the Students are telling the truth. They were frightened and they say "it" moved and looked at them.

The animal actually does seem pretty large and I see arms while it´s turning. The things body seems bulky and it´s trapezius muscles make it look like it has no neck.

It´s definitely not enough evidence to say it´s a sasquatch but it´s pretty interesting to me.

Moose? ? ? ? I am taking it you have never seen a moose before....

i could belive someone could mistake a bear for a BF , but if you mistake a moose for
for a BF you have no business being in the woods at all. Keep your self home.

a Moose can blend in rather quickly, but once you see it, its obvious that its a moose.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse

I think it's a hoax. The radio host said that the guy who filmed it isn't one of those people always searching, and he responds with "I've never found.." than corrects himself, as if he has always been looking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join