It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most AGGRESSIVE nation on earth!!! (Guess before clicking...)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I always thought you Brits could be rather pushy.
I’ll make sure to keep this link, so I can pass it onto the next brit who calls America the most warmongering nation in the world.!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by loam

Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and colourful history,

I love how they put it. If this was about the US it would say

WARMONGER!

Cheers.....

Agreed !

I'm glad the Brits are considered the most agressive for a change, not the good old "great satan" USA or ze evil Nazi-Germans.
A little variety is nice from time to time.

Way to go Brits!

edit on 5-11-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
all together now

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves! Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Originally posted by kykweer
Don't forget how they gave birth to concentration camps where they starved and murdered women and kids.

Wrong. Try looking up who first introduced The Concentration Camp. It was in fact The Spanish:-

suite101.com...

Interesting.

Why did the author leave out the Soviet Gulag?

Concentration camps were created in the Soviet Union shortly after the 1917 revolution, but the system grew to tremendous proportions during the course of Stalin’s campaign to turn the Soviet Union into a modern industrial power and to collectivize agriculture in the early 1930s.

Gulag

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Literally laughed out loud, you rock!

There was one warning missing....the WOMEN!

On a more sober note
don't india still wear their 'colours' (as in Olympics) to show they still owe the great mother country money?
hmmmm......

Let me know when you guys are doing the online drinking contest, I'M IN of course!
you got nothin'!

Dedicated to AussieAmandaC and all of our girls here - in the land where women glow and men plunder. CAN YOU HEAR CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER - YOU BETTER RUN, YOU BETTER TAKE COVER.......

A little meme I made just for you Amanda

You're on with the drinking date too luv - I'll get back ta ya or-right

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Yeah sorry, forgot my own history. Cook mapped the east coast of Australia in 1770. It was the first fleet who landed in 1788 and set up a penal colony.
My humble apologies.

Yes from my hometown of PORTSMOUTH they set sail

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
When people talk about Hitler wantng to take over the world I just say whatever man. The French and Brits owned most of the world, and since my country was a Brit slave as well as many in Asia/Africa/S. America/ Carribean then our money would have been on Hilter.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If anyone thinks the brits are tea fareing top hat dwelling people then you are sorely mistaken
And to anyone who thinks we cannot drink then you are sorely mistaken too.

Just my two brits worth of stella and shots

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
RULE BRITANNIA.

F##K BRITANNIA

.They created a slave class in Australia by convicting poverty stricken people for stealing bread. Oh well at least they built their infrastructure with it, as far as buildings and bridges went.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portsmouth

Birthplace of modern australia..
Home to the royal navy
Home to the best navy in the world when the navy mattered.
It has been a launch pad for most battles from our beloved country.
HMS VICTORY the best ship in the world back then.
Birthplace of charles dickens
sherlock holmes diary from sir arthur conan doyle.
Isambard brunel
mary rose flagship henry the 8ths
H.G WELLS lived there
peter sellers.
many more.

Whether alot of the american guys and australian people like it or not alot of you guys
are our relations in some form or another...
edit on 6-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Home to the royal navy

Whether alot of the american guys and australian people like it or not alot of you guys

You seem poised to defend the place at the slightest hint of back chat. Well, the british came into australia, killed a lot of blacks, enslaved their own people that later became australians, introduced foxes and rabbits etc etc and now we have to pick up the tab. Yeah you guys are great!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky

Home to the royal navy

You seem poised to defend the place at the slightest hint of back chat. Well, the british came into australia, killed a lot of blacks, enslaved their own people that later became australians, introduced foxes and rabbits etc etc and now we have to pick up the tab. Yeah you guys are great!

You forgot the very language you speak sir there has been benifits too you know.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Home to the royal navy

You forgot the very language you speak sir there has been benifits too you know.

Yes it has benefits, communication is one of them. But from your comment you seem to be saying that the gift of languange excuses all crimes that your country has commited. Its telling that you have not addressed any of my points.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I was going to avoid this thread, but

I think it is funny that one western nation, western people, can bitch about their ALLIES and think that somehow their country has no blood on its hands.

The US is not evil, neither is the British, or the rest of Europe. Conquest does not make us evil. THE WHOLE WORLD CONQUERED ITSELF. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

Why would Europe, the UK, or the US be different? Are we not human to do what everyone else did, does , and will do?

The problem is that people in the west have a heavy conscious, and like to point the finger at their neighbor. You turn on your TV and see the death and destruction NEEDED to fuel our empire and think that it is horribly wrong. That you don't want a part of it. YET you don't move. You enjoy the social programs and benefits of a western nation that are fed with slave labor, and borrowing on future money, a bill a third world nation will pay ultimately, if we have our way. Because the fact is, our empire is un-abandon able.

Will you leave and not go to Europe, or the US? Move to Asia? Do you think you will be well received? They are different somehow? That China would somehow, NOT exploit humans for profit....kill people, asians are not human like us?

You have to lie pretty hard to yourself.

So quit your bitching about the west, which usually comes from westerners. Your guilty conscience does not give you free reign to be a prick. You are just as guilty, just as complicit, your hands just as stained.

You benefit DIRECTLY from the system the west has in place. A system built up on the exploitation and theft of others, as they did in their golden age.

Have we forgotten the empire of Islam, holding places like Spain for 800 years, other peoples, taking tribute, making themselves rich at others expense? Or the Aztecs, the Maya, taking tribute and benefitting from their conquest?

They all did great things, and could afford them by their conquest. It is our conquest that allows the civilized world as you know it. Make no mistake. Get rid of the west, and there is no one to replace it immediately. Dark ages once more.

When someone does replace it, they will not rewrite human nature, they will do what we ALWAYS HAVE DONE. Forge an empire through conquest and let their people live well.

/End of story

So westerners, stop your guilty bitching about your own empire.
We are all allies. Act like it.

edit on 6-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Home to the royal navy

There was also alot of piracy and i am not talking about pirate bay either.

There were alot of european countries the natives wanted protecting from too.
look my post is not to cause offense but to give people an i idea for the ones that do not know
how australia in a modern sense came about as well as britains role in things.

This why i posted the infomation about PORTSMOUTH for the ones that may be
interested in how alot of things came about and where from etc..

Peace.

Chill out sir/mam..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
what about Africa, what did they ever do?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by manykapao

You benefit DIRECTLY from the system the west has in place. A system built up on the exploitation and theft of others, as they did in their golden age.
A star for you well done sir/mam..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

read some history man, Africa had Egyptian empire , Islamic empire,ect to name a few. They all conquered other people and had vast empires they protected with the sword.

This is human nature. We have not a solution to our need of taking from some to keep civilization.

The only peaceful solution. Dismantle it all, and revert to tribes and small populations that don't need so much that you have to look to your neighbors for sustenance.

Cities, large populations, cant mathematically be self sufficient. You need poverty to have wealth.

If all you want is food and shelter maybe. Want to make civilization and all it asks for? Then you need conquest.

edit on 6-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Home to the royal navy

There was also alot of piracy and i am not talking about pirate bay either.

There were alot of european countries the natives wanted protecting from too.
look my post is not to cause offense but to give people an i idea for the ones that do not know
how australia in a modern sense came about as well as britains role in things.

This why i posted the infomation about PORTSMOUTH for the ones that may be
interested in how alot of things came about and where from etc..

Peace.

Chill out sir/mam..

I am perfectly calm, and this is not an opportunity for me to vent on random britts. But brittain needs to acknowledge its past and understand that they have acted immorally and un ethically. I as an white male Australian have had to deal with the predjudice and national guilt that has come as a result of the brittish shenanigans in our country. They came, they saw, and they left many problems. Ok lets just pretend that it never happened. That way your national pride can be left untarnished, and we can pretend that brittain is the very essence of just cause.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

point taken.

I guess you can blame the Nazis because they lost the war, but all in all the rest of the world lost with an Allied win.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join