It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most AGGRESSIVE nation on earth!!! (Guess before clicking...)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
errr, interesting s/f

this thread made me wonder... who killed off most of the native northamericans?

See that? Everybody clown on who the Most -----biggest----baddest---nation is, ha ha ha. And everyones post war feeeld wit stahsss, my Lawd.

But sneak a nugget of truth in and the hall falls silent. Then back to funnin'. Awww we got bigger spiders than you bloke. And we get drunkerer.

pffft... elsewhere

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Its not about who is the most aggressive...

Who is more destructive and who has the highest body count (all told)?

The answer to that is obvious.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nine out of ten ?? did we miss one ?

We have more ass kicking to do fellow brits!!!
edit on 5-11-2012 by paulmac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I thought everyone already knew we are the most badass nation in history, that's why you all speak our language!
edit on 5-11-2012 by liverlad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was going to guess England or the US. LOL Of course lets not forget that the US founding fathers were British so in a sense the US being aggressive is just because the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by liverlad
I thought everyone already knew we are the most badass nation in history, that's why you all speak our language!

Bad ass?? LMAO Not exactly what I think of when I think of the British, but whatever floats your boat.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe the Brits colonised other nations in shear desperation to find a country where its actually possible to see that yellow warm ball in the sky each day.

In winter when the sun comes out, people wear T-Shirts and drive in their cars with the sun-roofs down, desperate to get a sun-tan.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
England was a great example to lots of people! Why do you think Japan rose up? After England pummeled them into submission to open the borders fro trade, they took the Japanese commanders back to England and taught them the English philosophy of war. The Japanese were so impressed that an island nation (like their own) could control so much of the world...they decided to do it too!

Pretty amazing stuff actually...gotta love history!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by loam

LOL - Not too smart either.

And just to add insult to injury.........they sent their naughty "convicts" to paradise.

Good one fellas

(Plus they can't hold their drink either - bloody lightweights - hehehe)

You have an interesting concept of paradise. Everything in Australia is designed to kill you. Crocodiles, spiders so big they have health bars, the worlds most venomous snakes, fire breathing koalas, the list is endless.

Big Badass name like DeadSeraph and Avatar all hellish and all & little incey wincey spider gets you all scared

Oh well even the US Navy Seals check under their beds before going to sleep when training down-under so I can't expect too much from Joe public spose - Look, this is what our brave lads are thinking on the battle field.....

If you ever come to paradise, make sure you take a big can of "toughen the [snip] up" before you get off the plane princess
(I joke, I joke).....................
Grrrrrrrrrrr........BOOOOOO..............Mwhahaha......

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by loam

LOL - Not too smart either.

And just to add insult to injury.........they sent their naughty "convicts" to paradise.

Good one fellas

(Plus they can't hold their drink either - bloody lightweights - hehehe)

ETA: Except Sinny - she is exempt from bagging of the poms

edit on 5-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Sinny's disclaimer

Can't hold our Drink!!!!!!!!!!!! that's fighting talk

I take it from your use of the 'Poms' you are an Aussie, nevermind no-ones perfect

I could drink all of Australia under the table and still have room for a Kebab, bring it on

reply to post by hotel1

Grab your party frocks then ladies.........its on...........you pick the day, doesn't matter to me......

I remain optimistic about your inability to see through to sun-rise. Poms and Yanks are always good out of the gate but have no stamina on the home straight........

Oh - these are the rounds you'll be buying by the way....

See the unique thing about us Aussies is we stand-out in the crowd - that why the ladies always flock to us where ever we go........

Even our road-signs are badass so prepare yourself ............you and Mr SeadSeraph and anyone else who is deluded enough to think they can get one over on an Aussie............

edit on 5-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: added Hotel1 into the mix

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Australia was not discovered by Cook

The Dutch were first:

The first documented and undisputed European sighting of and landing on Australia was in March 1606, by the Dutch navigator Willem Janszoon aboard the Duyfken.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
coz the britsh know how to get stuff done!!! makes me proud to know this and the knolage that we as a nation made the world what it is today

you got your note pad out america???

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

not only have we invaded them all but we run the world.

FACT

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

Bad ass?? LMAO Not exactly what I think of when I think of the British, but whatever floats your boat.

You have not seen us all after a Friday night drinking

2nd.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by incandecenttruth
coz the britsh know how to get stuff done!!! makes me proud to know this and the knolage that we as a nation made the world what it is today

you got your note pad out america???

Yes so we took can suck as badly, oh wait.. we already do. LMAO The British are the last people on earth that I want to be like or take notes from.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by MaMaa

You have not seen us all after a Friday night drinking

2nd.

Says you! I have host the damn Friday night parties around here and honestly my British friends are the first to get stupidly annoying and rude.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I think this thread was perfectly timed for the Australian crowd.

Your British buddies are just getting up and having tea, thinking how to respond to this thread.

Meanwhile, this article reminded me of this: (NSFW)

Pretty damned funny.

edit on 5-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

Flag for the Eddie Izzard clip. My favorite comedian. Brilliant!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

you also have to consider the wheels within wheels... lies within lies..
covers... proxy states etc...

german blood had invaded the british royalty centuries ago.. and german intelligence has used britain as a proxy shield for almost as long.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Why does everybody seem to forget you Americans ARE English?! lol.

Originally posted by Sinny
I think the key difference between Britian and the US - is that the Brits done it in the name of colonialism whilst the US do it under the guise of Human Rights.

So lets see here...
We are English when it's important to claim status but when it's about real history of activities then there is a supposed distinction. Correct me if I'm wrong here but hasn't the UK been in lockstep with almost all US action of the last and present Century?

The problem with the 'colonialism' angle is that the majority of the locations 'colonized' already had people there.

PEACE.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Vandettas

Health bars

O my gawd, this picture nearly made me cry, i swear ill never go to Australia no matter what, this just puts me off. How do people cope with this ! Do they even have glasses big enough to catch these things in.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

But we brought them tea and biscuits!!! and the Benny Hill show

Joke I know but yes I agree with you.

We can not accept responsibility for what our ancestors did, but the world would be a whole lot different if we had just stayed on our island.
We will never know if it is for the better or worse, but deep down I like to think for the better.
edit on 5-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join