It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most AGGRESSIVE nation on earth!!! (Guess before clicking...)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
the most aggressive nation on earth is Israel, which acts as the thugs for the British Empire. these thugs have captured the US military and political leadership (Romney just promised Bibi to invade Iran for him).

So that makes them the most aggressive in history?
not

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by loam

Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and colourful history,

I love how they put it. If this was about the US it would say

WARMONGER!

Cheers.....

I think the key difference between Britian and the US - is that the Brits done it in the name of colonialism whilst the US do it under the guise of Human Rights.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Why does everybody seem to forget you Americans ARE English?! lol.

Its only been a couple of centuries, not a few thousands years!

You ditched the tea, added a twang to yer voices and lost a wee bit of common sense - apart from that - stop trying to disown your roots!

Bloody hell calling me a yank! LMAO no taxation without representation oh wait.. but honestly I only have one measely great great gran who was a yank.. the rest were from eastern block countries...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I guess if you look at Isreal , created by the Balfour declaration, as an extension of the British Empire, it is part of England.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by loam

Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and colourful history,

I love how they put it. If this was about the US it would say

WARMONGER!

Cheers.....

I think the key difference between Britian and the US - is that the Brits done it in the name of colonialism whilst the US do it under the guise of Human Rights.

Sin,

The us do it under Freedom... like a modern mixture of william wallace and santa, liberating christmas everywhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Haha, I like that one - Liberating Christmas! Lulz.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We Britain did many harm to other countries. I am disgusted with my government, it is UN-acceptable.

At least i admit it.

*wink wink

edit on 5-11-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The sun never sets on the British Empire!

Still true today I believe...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
Yeah , us Brits know how to kick ass

yeah you sure do but if it was America you would be lambasting us with remarks and waging your finger at us got to love the hypocrisy of the brits
edit on 5-11-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I guessed from the thread title it was us. Not something we should be proud of but since we're so close to a full house, I say we crack on and go for the full set of countries.

It's like Pokemon, you gotta get them all.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by loam

LOL - Not too smart either.

And just to add insult to injury.........they sent their naughty "convicts" to paradise.

Good one fellas

(Plus they can't hold their drink either - bloody lightweights - hehehe)

You have an interesting concept of paradise. Everything in Australia is designed to kill you. Crocodiles, spiders so big they have health bars, the worlds most venomous snakes, fire breathing koalas, the list is endless.

Health bars

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Health bars

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
the most aggressive nation on earth is Israel, which acts as the thugs for the British Empire. these thugs have captured the US military and political leadership (Romney just promised Bibi to invade Iran for him).

er....the British Empire doesn't exist anymore,:-) Israel is a law unto itself, and has little to no interest in the UK, if you remember one of their politicians called Britain 'Anti-Semitic', when our then government expelled some of their diplomats because, a group of their assassins used forged British passports, in order to kill a top Palestinian.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
In regards to "who" is the dominant power - we're barking up the wrong tree.

It should be "what" is the dominant power.

What entity installed England? France? Rest of Europe, the US and Israel? What installed Russia?

They all have common roots if you travel further back enough.

They're all arms of the same octopus - question is - can you spot that octopus?
edit on 5-11-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Being critical of the past is easy when done with present day mind, how many here would've been critical at the time? This thread tries to imply that Britain still is in control of these nations and/or still invading countries on their own. The empire quite frankly collapsed, Britain is an absolute mess of a country by western standards and any war this dense government is willing to get involved in is always alongside America and/or the UN. It happened, independence was granted to many of those countries, or at least the ones that wished for it, the end.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

to be honest i would like to see the timeline for when countries got invaded. This is a really trippy map though.

TBH I thought for sure it was going to be the US in the last 60 years they've attempted to overthrow more than 50 foriegn governments. To tell you the truth though, when the US is as old as britian its going to have that kind of invasion rate too.

PS I think it's funny how britian could have invaded almost everyone and end up with (physically at least) one of the smallest land masses for its country, but the queen assumes power in 14 countries ( I believe)....
Still not a very high conversion rate.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Don't forget we have natives here and you damn Europeans turned some of us into mutts.

Once Europeans hit our shores they screwed everything in sight, long ocean journeys can do that. I'd say Brits bred true with their own women but they grew a nation making babies with native women/slaves etc.

Cherokee/Irish on my moms side. Original Mexican inhabitants of CO/Navajo/French Canadian on my Dad's.

I'm afraid most of us are just American mutts. Too many mixes to claim just one. I know it doesn't seem like a long time but you Brits work fast.

I suspect British men found more sexual freedom here in the new world. Maybe that's what brought them all...sexual refugees fleeing a religious prudish state.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

EXACTLY!!!! anytime anyone asks what my backround is I tell em Im a heinz 57.... little bit of everything in there

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Shouldnt that be ENGLISH or you could argue SCOTISH. Britain is a collection of countries.

Just saying

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by loam

LOL - Not too smart either.

And just to add insult to injury.........they sent their naughty "convicts" to paradise.

Good one fellas

(Plus they can't hold their drink either - bloody lightweights - hehehe)

ETA: Except Sinny - she is exempt from bagging of the poms

edit on 5-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Sinny's disclaimer

I hereby challenge you to an online drinking, and invading other peoples countries contest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join