It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most AGGRESSIVE nation on earth!!! (Guess before clicking...)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
I don t see that map to be correct, just thinking about:

- Finland
- Switzerland
- Ethiopia

To my knowledge these 3 countries have never been invaded by the brits (if you don t count tourists..)

Then again, i am not all-knowing.

So let me know, when you have more info on these countries.

Britain Bombed Finland in 1941

English Mercenaries invaded The Old Swiss Confederacy in 1375

British and South African Forces invaded Ethiopia 1i 1941

edit on 8-11-2012 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I suppose we can be agressive, fightings been in my blood for generations ill fight anyone
studied martial arts for 10years looking to get into cage fighting but the big but.....
Only if i am provoked.

Am i aggressive in nature no allthough i have been in my football days around the country
i suppose it's there when called upon but i give that up along time ago..

While doing security ive had twenty onto myself which all went on the floor. yeah i can go
But us brits still have a sense of fairplay in us and respect to people especially
our elders and living on an island myself we get ignored and have to deal with every
cocky person taking liberties in my city ..I suppose we had a little coming our way eventually.

Like my past im not proud of it and i believe we can all change..britian has changed and
hopefully the world will change for the better..

Peace...

I agree in football we do have an agressive side to us the taking over part we still had in us etc..
you americans call it soccer..
The internet seems to have calmed down quite a few people everyones more or less online
when they get in from work.. plenty to do nowadays.

As for the older hooligans and i used to know a few have given up on it settled down with
kids of their own etc..

This i choose as an example of agression and change ...

What do the future hold for the younger generation who knows only time can tell.
Are we the most agressive country in the world no but we can be up there with them.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

A lot of people have contributed to the evolution of the science and technology including US and UK...But that doesn't justify your behavior and aggression towards the other nations,nor that qualifies you as a better race...To be honest with you,people are sick and tiered of the bullies including the old fox himself....Nothing personal of course.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

A lot of people have contributed to the evolution of the science and technology including US and UK...But that doesn't justify your behavior and aggression towards the other nations,nor that qualifies you as a better race...To be honest with you,people are sick and tiered of the bullies including the old fox himself....Nothing personal of course.

But they don't mind living in the uk do they sir and usa, driving cars bling chains
using her technology this very site you love i think originated in the uk..

Of course if one doesn't like the ole fox one can scurry back to their holes
If one is fearfull of her and vengfull then one packs bags and leaves via the terminal.

Nothing personal of course..

peace...

She is not the only fox in the warren sir/mam..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Maybe if she wouldn't have had screwed their homelands in any way imaginable to begin with,then they would have happily left your very desirable paradise island of joy to their own holes!, Sirrr....No offense intended of course.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

Maybe if she wouldn't have had screwed their homelands in any way imaginable to begin with,then they would have happily left your very desirable paradise island of joy to their own holes!, Sirrr....No offense intended of course.

What country did your forefathers spawn from sir/mam?...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Come on guys.....Brits & Yanks arguing about 'the evils of empire' is a bit like pots & kettles arguing about who is the blackest!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join