It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most AGGRESSIVE nation on earth!!! (Guess before clicking...)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by thePharaoh
FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Dear God yes...

Look at the poor thing, she needs something alright...

Probably just needs a stiff Gin&Tonic
As I suspect she's too old for anything else

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Overall i would say the world is less brutal now, much less. Less cannibalism, human sacrifice and war as an artifact of culture.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Malcher because: Took out the "2nd line" annotation, added "much less".[/editby
edit on 6-11-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

It is because of the dudes like you that this world is becoming a none livable place.
:
..And who said you should be slaves?..I mean as long as you simply bow and obey we demand nothing more
...Feels good to sound British for a change.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
Oh that old fox UK...I am sure if you poll people of the world today and ask them to vote for the most hated nations in the world,they mostly vote for UK,immediately followed by Israel and the US...Sorry the good people of the three nations,but your governments really suck.And to be honest they are just one dragon with three heads... which in a case of desperation or panic they might even bite each others head off!.

Yeah and we still give out aid maybe we should stop it if your being ungrateful sir/mam..

We suck so you will be not wanting your aid then if you were in a third world country and all the
help you recieve...yeah we do suck by being too generous at times to countries that stab us in
the back after we lined thier pockets and bellies with food etc..

edit on 6-11-2012 by denver22 because: your aid then if you were in a thrid world country

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
*halo* I certainly wouldn't call us aggressive *halo*

And something from the BBC to prove it

edit on 6/11/12 by thoughtsfull because: clairty and remove crappy extra words

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
reply to post by boymonkey74

It is because of the dudes like you that this world is becoming a none livable place.
:
..And who said you should be slaves?..I mean as long as you simply bow and obey we demand nothing more
...Feels good to sound British for a change.

Unless Boymonkey74 is a politician or banker then i dont see how its his fault the way the world is! Please feel free to elaborate if you must. My god hate much?

And what mighty nation do you hail from?

The United Kingdom for all its faults and foibles bows or obeys no other nation on this Earth!

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves! Britons never, never, never shall be slaves!

edit on 6-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me. But it is very interesting considering how small a country it is. Shows you what advancement of technology and weaponry can do for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I gotta say if it wasn't for britain america denmark france then alot of these countries wouldn't
have the internet all the aid food etc.. if they don't like us then don't ask for aid and the british
taxpayer is paying for it...as well as the americans and the above too they give the most aid.

We do this because some actually appreciate it and won't see starving third world countries etc.

PEACE to all..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
United nations I can understand, but Britian? I thought Britian was great, now it isn't anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
I gotta say if it wasn't for britain america denmark france then alot of these countries wouldn't
have the internet all the aid food etc.. if they don't like us then don't ask for aid and the british
taxpayer is paying for it...as well as the americans and the above too they give the most aid.

We do this because some actually appreciate it and won't see starving third world countries etc.

PEACE to all..

Sometimes even at the expense of our own citizens. Where would the 3rd world countrys be without our aid and support. Charity begins at home something we seem to have forgotten.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Originally posted by denver22

PEACE to all..

Sometimes even at the expense of our own citizens. Where would the 3rd countrys be without our aid and support. Charity begins at home something we seem to have forgotten.

This is true the british taxpayer fits the bill while we struggle to pay for our own household bills
britain has built roads railroads bridges given vital medicine to many a country around the world..

Supplied grain and tractors but it was eaten and the tractors left to go rusty etc.
But we still give aid even when the countries burn our flags spit at us..

Yes we were no angels but imagine the world if we never put things in place like infastructure.
education trade routes etc..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

"This is true the british taxpayer fits the bill while we struggle to pay for our own household bills
britain has built roads railroads bridges given vital medicine to many a country around the world."

Tell me about it my Gas and Electric has doubled in price over a 3 year period same with food and clothing.

"Supplied grain and tractors but it was eaten and the tractors left to go rusty etc.
But we still give aid even when the countries burn our flags spit at us.."

The list goes on and on eh? Its just sad that we also sell them land mines and other nasty killing equipment.

"Yes we were no angels but imagine the world if we never put things in place like infastructure.
education trade routes etc.."

If things keep going as they are i dont think we will have to imagine much longer!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
Overall i would say the world is less brutal now, much less. Less cannibalism, human sacrifice and war as an artifact of culture.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Malcher because: Took out the "2nd line" annotation, added "much less".[/editby
edit on 6-11-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

I dont know how you work that out? More Human beings have died in the last century at the hands of there fellow Man than any other period in recorded history. Mass genocide and racialy motivated wars are all over the globe! And over all you think the world is less brutal. Please elaborate?
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

personally, for the empire i thank

*queen victoria
*britsh - indian shipping company

to address the negative comments in this thread...i want to say:

queen elizabeth...
no one has returned as much land, back to the people, as she has..
britian is cosmopolitan...and most of the kingdoms assets are owned by members of the empire

no monarchy has ever had someone as special as that

just saying
edit on 6-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I really could not careless about the Royal family one way or the other. I do find it rather interesting how much land that the Windsor family own and control in the continental United States and Canada. And also everywhere else on the globe. Lots of fingers in so many pies. Interesting eh?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
listverse.com/2012/.../top-10-british-inventions-that-changed-the-wor...
1 Internet 2 phones 3 television 4 radio 5 jet engine 6 trains 7 newton laws 8 modern sports

Please read you will be amazed at what really came from the british regarding the very things
you hold dear to today..

PEACE
edit on 6-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Yeah I noticed that too. Makes you wonder if they have honorary citizenship, on the down low of course. lol

But really, it is not vacation land. Or like investment land. They aren't going to sell it off in its majority if the price is right.

Funny.

I think they have a network of bunkers for VIP´s from the UK- In case the island gets over run by (insert bad thing)
and they need to leave. Probably have land all over the globe for the same reason in case the US is not an option.

I would.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

I imagine its a distinct possibility.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

well to be fair, the first real computer came from Germany or Germans. As did most of the 20th century. I don't like to admit it either, but it is true.

edit on 6-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

IF I should die, think only this of me; That there's some corner of a foreign field That is for ever England. There shall be In that rich earth a richer dust concealed; A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware, 5 Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam, A body of England's breathing English air, Washed by the rivers, blest by suns of home. And think, this heart, all evil shed away, A pulse in the eternal mind, no less 10 Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given; Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day; And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness, In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

Rupert Brooks

The Soldier

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join