It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most AGGRESSIVE nation on earth!!! (Guess before clicking...)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Dear God yes...

Look at the poor thing, she needs something alright...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madcotto
Yeay lets get a ATS pub crawl going and see which nation is still standing at the end of it and i guarantee it will be the scots the irish and the english

You got that right my freind... the drinks are on me ...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh my I love this thread! Leave it to us to turn a post about how we have invaded 90% of earth into a discussion about the best pint.

For me, I've got to say that I am partial to ales, the more hops the better. I've got to give it to America though, living in Milwaukee for university, that city knows their beer. They make one of the best IPAs I've ever had actually, still get it whenever I head back there.

Edit: Oh yes and HAIL BRITANNIA!
edit on 6-11-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

80% of the brits couldn't give a rat's azz about the queen.. that obsession died long ago...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by Mysticblade

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Eh you all keep arguing semantics and petty nonsense. Let's just get down to the bread and butter shall we? If we were to square off.. the brits wouldn't make it very far
that's all that matters right? The alpha male? Without any help, there are few major nations the brits can take on alone.

And there's me thinking that John Wayne was long gone. You are the biggest and strongest and 'that's all that matters, right ' ?
Wrong, on so many levels.

Good to see your captain obvious compass has been calibrated so finely.

Any other geniuses in the room?
[/quote)

Truly sorry for not spotting the irony. I clearly don't know you well enough.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madcotto

Just rember who dragged all these places out of the dark ages and created stable Country's out of you.

That would be Newton right? Or at least he had a larger contribution than those focused on conquering and enslaving foreign lands (including setting up their laws and financial systems in a manner favorable to certain capitalists when in the process of de-colonizing, familiar with the Rothschilds?).

At least that was what I was reminded of in this documentary about Newton (the full documentary is a little over 50 minutes, if you're interested in that I suggest searching youtube for it yourself, it isn't hard to find, the exact statement that it was Newton who propelled us out of the dark ages is somewhere early on in the documentary I think, but the accomplishments of the man are the evidence for my statement, so those are included in the video below at the end):

And for the purpose of viewing this into context use this playlist:

The Great Conspiracy 2009 compilation
edit on 6-11-2012 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by kat2684

As for England, I'm going to fly into London, head out to Portsmouth meet some friends, maybe take the ferry to a few of the little islands....I'm not quite sure yet....but I know I will have a great time...
Yes you are going to love every minute of it i promise you

link   
reply to post by denver22

I think the Queen is more graceful old lady, then she ever was young.

That pic she looks so darling, I just wanna feed her applesauce and change her bed pan....lmao

edit on 6-11-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I think the Queen is more graceful old lady, then she ever was young.

That pic she looks so darling, I just wanna feed her applesauce and change her bed pan....lmao

edit on 6-11-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

That is another american sterotype towards us brits as we don't bother with this royalty
figurehead stuff..we leave that to mummy and dadda's rich kids and elders etc..

Go back to the times when god save the queen meant something then yeah it helps morale..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

From what I gather from the only British man I ever knew (I never known a British woman)

I find British men are more charming, witty, romantic, magnetic...far more then American men, who tend to be childish....(Doug from king of Queens comes to mind)

They can also be pompus, arrogant, stubborn and ego centric.....

This comes from an observation of the only Brit I ever knew.....I love him like crazy for all his faults anyway...

Well hello sweatpea
plenty more of us about without the pompus, arrogant, stubborn (Ok Iam a bit) ego centric bad things you hate, Iam all the good things you say and more

Oh and Iam half Monkey

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I know I will,

You don't aways have to spend money to have a great time either....

Just walking around taking in the atmosphere is enough.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Lmao...

I don't always dislike those qualities......except when I'm feeling the wrath...

Those not so positive qualities, are just as much of a turn on as the rest....lol

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

The wrath....blimey I love that magical thing the ladies have, it scares me and keeps us men in check.
When my ex had her "moments" of beating me up this tune went around in my head.

I will tell you what, people forget that we have the most aggressive women on the planet ...gulp

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oh jeez lol...

I feel for ya...the tune alone brings the sense of death, destruction, and doom...lol

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Oh that old fox UK...I am sure if you poll people of the world today and ask them to vote for the most hated nations in the world,they mostly vote for UK,immediately followed by Israel and the US...Sorry the good people of the three nations,but your governments really suck.And to be honest they are just one dragon with three heads... which in a case of desperation or panic they might even bite each others head off!.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Flag? Earlier in Yugoslavia, the flags were rised, with an exception of army, only in days of public holidays.
Now, those are never moving those chetnick flags!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Jealous much lol.
We do not care Yes our government sucks but we are GREAT BRITONS and we will never never ever ever ever shall be slaves

Dude at least tell us where you are from so we can make silly remarks (with no basis) about your 3rd world cess pitt

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

ROFLMAO!!!
Construct a panic room loaded down with can goods and wait it out.....but in the meantime, hide all the household weapons such as knives and hammers....God speed!!..lmao

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

It was mostly plates (bloody harrods moving in presents smashed) and her fists., mostly at night time she came I felt like this girl.

But she did have a sweet side

All we need to do is clone my ex and boy what an army...anyhow I hear a voice in the distance.....wait it is getting louder.....can't quite hear it.....getting louder....I CAN HEAR IT...

ITS BEER CALLING MY NAME, HOORAY FOR BEER AND GOD BLESS ALL WHO DRINKS HER

cya all later its beer time...
a little song about beer

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join