It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Like Everybody??? It Can't Be!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Meh, I'm the opposite. I can't name four people who like me. But if you want a list of people I don't like - I've got a 16 gig PDF file I can torrent to you.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

pfft...whatever...You know everyone likes you

OMG your making a list huh?

You DO know that I LIKE YOU right?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Be careful, apathy can be real destructive.

There's nothing wrong with not liking someone, it lets us know who to trust and who to avoid. I have to ask...are you the gullible type?

If you genuinely like 'everybody' then would you lend me a hundred bucks until next week? I promise I'll pay you back.
edit on 5/11/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I 'accept' you Heff, warts'n all...is that good enough?

We've never really crossed swords (yet) and knowing that you're one of the more intelligent posters here, I hope we'd get through it and end with a chuckle if it happened. Feel free to add me to the PDF though.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I have trouble finding four I do like.

Not really...but the general direction of it is correct at times...

LOL My motto is, "PEOPLE SUCK! And that includes me."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have 4 categories:
People I love
people I like
pepole are who completely irrelevant
people I hate

My hate folder is empty as the neighbor I wanted to set on fire.. moved. Hates are usually only those I seethe with hatred for, for specific reasons, and plot their deaths.
My irrelevant folder is choc FULL. Doesnt matter if youre good or bad, youre most likely irrelevant.
My like folder has under a dozen
my love folder has a few.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I think I'm just more accepting of character flaws. You would really have to cross me on a personal level for me to waste energy on negativity. To me most people are like someone here said, 'irrelevant'.
People don't often get an opportunity to cross me because I'm not gullible at all. I'm very perceptive and brutally honest. If you're trying to sell me a load of BS I'm the one who call you out.. Not maliciously, in a matter of fact way.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Glad to hear it, I meant no harm in what I said but just tried to add perspective.

Maybe your son has a little to learn about acceptance. After all, we are all here, warts 'n all. Nobody is perfect. I'm sure he doesn't like people pointing out his non perfectness so remind him that life can be like a mirror and what we give out comes back.

Have fun at the checkout.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Sounds like you're the type of person who doesn't like or dislike people. You either understand them or you don't.

I don't form opinions on people. I try to get a line on them to see what makes 'em tick.

Watch out though, you might run across someone someday who throws a monkey wrench into the works and MAKES you like them without even trying. You'll be spending days upon days trying to figure out why.

But no, I can't name 4 people I've met that I don't like. You either have a positive effect on me or you don't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join