It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS ATTACKS: Numerous websites hacked as November 5 hacking spree begins!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Isn't this interesting:

Could computer hackers disrupt the US election? It’s happened in other countries.

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Wondered what was going to happen on this day. I'll keep checking back here for updates

Imagine if they 'ruined' the entire election. Oh boy what our futures would hold. Crazy times

The US elections are a total sham anyway. Zimbabwe's election results were probably more accurate and contained less voter fraud than this one will. Would it really matter?

IRM
edit on 5/11/12 by InfaRedMan because: Secrect Stuff.. Shhhhhh!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Live stream person just estimated 200 people on the march to Parliament. Hardly the dramatic swarm of people expected to attend.

Anon is losing credibility, and if they continue to just attack random sites (I know for a fact hackers associated to Anon have attacked thousands of innocent people all over the world for absolutely no reason) and argue nonsense over piracy they will continue to lose support.

I started off supporting them, when they had ideals and seemed to be doing some good. It's a shame it's become what it now is.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well PayPal is now completely down. Getting the following error:

"Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have."

This is also backed up by www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com... which confirms that PayPal is down at the moment...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
PayPal appears fine???

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes it's back up again now. Though the www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com... is still saying it is down...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
is this for real this time? theyre always doing something but i never hear the end of it, ill skip around in the threads and theres just arguing and nothing really happening with what actually happened

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So...is anything significant happening this time, or is it more of randomly shutting sites down for a few hours, with nothing significant coming of it?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have a question. If Anonymous is posting private user account information from sites like Paypal- doesn't that make them enemies of the everyman? I mean, to fight the government is one thing, but to release private information on the average joe, doesn't make me want to support them.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee
I have a question. If Anonymous is posting private user account information from sites like Paypal- doesn't that make them enemies of the everyman? I mean, to fight the government is one thing, but to release private information on the average joe, doesn't make me want to support them.

I %100 agree,

Anon needs to do something that they can say they did for the people, hacking our paypal details has just made me loose the interest as like most people have at some point used paypal, if its not Anon then who did it??

they have blasted this date all over the web, yet all i see is personal details of the people released, not governments!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatdamage

So what are they protesting anyways?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If only this movement wasn't so terrifyingly easy for the government to hijack for the purposes of false flags.

Looks like we need more internet regulation guys, lets sacrifice some of our remaining rights eh?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Isn't this interesting:

Could computer hackers disrupt the US election? It’s happened in other countries.

Why the hell would you even allow a voting machine to have internet access. Your just asking or something to come along and change the votes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You started to support them when they tried to be something they are not? way to ignore the past.

HTP are more like the true anon than the current anon.

Internet hate machine was used for a reason

edit on 6-11-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Guy Fawkes night Remember, remember the 5th November (London)

This really is a thing of beauty! Protesters walking to parliament right now. According to mainstream media reports this is "less than 200 people." When are these simpletons going to catch on that we have social media and 99.999% of us are walking around with cameras in our pockets, built into our phones?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Basically a bunch of nerds high-fiving each other because they mildly inconvenienced a website through ddos attacks...nothing to see here

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i disagree what would you rather we all mob parliment and kill people?? i support anon...

Good on you guys!!
edit on 6-11-2012 by incandecenttruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There is no official press release by Anonymous, for Anonymous does not officially exist. Anonymous can not determine if part the collective is responsible for the simple fact that Anon remains anonymous to one another as well as the fact that anyone can take up the banner of anon and carry out op's. There is no prime directive just organized chaos basically. When someone claiming to be "the real anon" tells you it was not us , that was not the real anonymous they are either lying or they do not get the gist of Anonymous.

Anything can and will happen, Anonymous is unpredictable.

There has been a ongoing argument or fight i might say between Anonymous "what is the plan" and some older Anonymous. There is some concern that WITP is hijacking anon in to another direction in that it does not adhere to Anon's mission statement. It was accepting donations through paypal on it's website when Anon is non profit as well as anti paypal. So WITP had its site wiped out by some older school Anons and a bunch got Dox'es dropped. I think WITP is behind TYLER imo.

There are plenty on board it seems for TYLER, and I assume that is what this is. It is a large scale #OP that will be ongoing the next two months supposedly or perhaps a colossal fail like the facebook hoax . Epic fail guy always delivers.

There are also nation wide protests planned Operation V

A corny CGI video

Im just some old dude that protested the cult of Scientology a long time ago

edit on 6-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee

Because paypal customers are enabling paypal hence enabling a corrupt entity. Anonymous urged paypal's customers to drop it's services a couple years ago during payback. I really have no sympathy for paypal's clients or customers. The same can be said if Anonymous targets say a government, innocent people may be collateral. They signed up for the job knowing the corruption within. Even if you partake or not with paypal or mastercards unethical practices of dumping wikileaks, if you are a client you are involved.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

One of the first images I uploaded... Still get use out of it!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
As much as a I support the notion of 'Anonymous', I have a PayPal account.

Signed,
Conflicted

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join