It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Solution To Finally Put Roswell To Rest Sans UFO/Aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Give it up, you can't have a reasonable conversation with "The Shrike" about Roswell. He has already made up his mind and is not listening. He will next tell you how superior his intellect is, while he follows the rediculous prose of idiots like Klass. It is a waste of time.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
[more

You are not really worth a reply but you made laugh with your "You have no idea of my qualifications..." Your qualifications are that you and ascension211, Thunda, Imtor, Jay-morris, chunder, Morg234, and anomalie seem to have attended RAHHS. You and the others are the reason I abandon my own threads for none of you add anything worth replying to. You all share typical mentality. Go bother another thread, there's plenty of jerky Roswell threads where you would be appreciated.

What rubbish, and you know it. I tried to debate with you on another thread about belief, and you just vanished from the thread. And it seems you always seem to do this when you don't have an answer, and you just simply blame it on the other posters. It seems that you are trying to convince yourself that you are this super intelligent human being. I don't feel the need to keep on saying how intelligent i am, unless i wanted other people to think i was really intelligent, which i don't. It seems like people who, on the internet who always try and make out they are this super intelligent human being, are lacking confidence in the real world

But don't use excuses that its the other posters fault, just because you can't answer questions in a thread!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The military sealed off the area to recover aluminium foil and pieces of wood held together with scotch tape.

Sure.

Seems like gullibility roams at both ends of the spectrum...

edit on 18-11-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

The military sealed off the area to recover aluminium foil and pieces of wood held together with scotch tape.

Sure.

Seems like gullibility roams at both ends of the spectrum...

edit on 18-11-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

Exactly! Believe Roswell represented an alien craft or not, it clearly was not any sort of balloon. In other words, 65 years of lies should eliminate any government credibility on this subject.

Personally, I believe it was an extraterrestrial craft. This is based on testimonies like Marcel and Haut, the original press release, the Ramey memo, and scores of witness testimony.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A really important photograph for many reasons- the main one being the recent deciphering of the memo General Ramey is holding in his hand. See here:

www.youtube.com...

or Google 'Ramey Memo'.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join