It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and who flipped on the limits of the phsyical body?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
In regards to the recent thread on ATS that references the latest news about Scientists finding the Gene that's required for Nerve Regeneration (Thread here )....

And remembering a few years back that Scientists also found the gene that is responsible for aging/death....

And really makes one wonder .....why or who flipped on or programmed the physical bodies with the inherent limitations that exist such as the average life span being under 100 years, the 3-5% max use of the brain, the amount of sleep/rest required for normal functioning etc.

I mean this question has HUGE implications.

Consider the fact that encoding DNA and all the genes and what does what, we are now entering a point in our existence where we will begin to surpass the limits. Designer babies with super muscles, perfect health, eventually reaching 90-100% brain use, and possibly 1000 year life spans. We are now able to tap into aspects of life that can be under our control and our fingertips for manipulation.

But it makes one wonder ....... why have we been born with these limits and what's to come in the next 100-1000 years ....if we don't blow ourselves to kingdom come first....

edit on 5-11-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I would say this was done by the overlords of the human race in the last ice age. Well its my guess only. But I am not alone thinking in that direction. Call me what ever you like but we hear always about Anunaki, Devas, Asuras, Olimpians and so on. Being that overlord back then. For shure we will not be told the thruth any time soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

I believe it's a little more sinister than that. I like to believe The human race is a lot older than we are willing to admit, to the masses. Ice ages have happened, but there are also signs of enormous wars through out history. Man is always fighting. I think before the last Ice Age there was a war, much of the advanced civilizations city structures/population were destroyed. This was furthered as Earth's most recent ice age rolled in. How ever, come the end of the war some of us were "created" With extreme limitations, both in body and mind. As the ice age rolled in, it's possible those of us "created" revolted and took off, not wanting to be expendable slaves or food for those "overseers." Due to the Global disaster of an ice age, those overseers that did survive and were accepted by the slaves were essentially bred into the rest of us. Some of us seem to be blessed with amazing genes, where as others not so much. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

And why they did that? Maybe they just arrived and told us: We come from crap we are here to make you crap eating cavemen dont resist or your city will go down under a wall of crap. Did I say to much that c word?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Yes I agree totaly with the ancient war theory and that we where the ones that where bombed back to caveman. Come things to my mind like the story from the Vedas where the Asura king Bali majaraja went to counquer the Demigods. In Indras city where deployed just a million vimana-nirbudair. Or the flying city Tripura that was hit by Shiva Lord of destruction.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Did you watch that odd science series about the hidden history of the planet?

The guy's a weirdo and you get the impression that he specifically believes he is the godhead who can simply think everything into being, but keeps it sort of quiet....and the voice is sped up so it is, oddly, easy to listen to because it just rambles over one meglo thought after another. Really weird stuff presented there, including the 'man used to live 900 years' schtick. When you try to research the hidden 'messiah' behind the science series, and his arrest when he was annointed, you get a 404.

www.youtube.com...

Mind you, the series does disclaim this as being highly unknown territory. Jesus people wouldn't like this. Some would. Idk.

In my opinion, genes are like little machines, and I believe you can control what expressions are allowed to flourish., and which to let terminate. I suspect that societal conditioning is in large part how you control your own self. I also suspect that there are terror weapons designed to mess you up. It doesn't hurt to seek the highest source that you can seek.

For instance...if you are given sight, and then decide to peep in the window of another, like our government does, and then tattle, then you will become blind by having that 'sight' gift revoked. And you will be tattled on.

If you condemn an old person, old persons across the board, it means your genes will program yourself for condemnation when you approach older age.

I cannot pretend to know history...this is just my rough sketch of personal management. Also, if you started to just find yourself alive and healthy after a certain chronological age...like, all of a sudden the senior over 50 tennis game at the park just won't let you play, even though you smoke like a bastard, and are 85..then maybe you should leave town....
edit on 5-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Wasn't there an ancient city found off the coast of India in the last few years that many thought didn't exist? As well, aren't their ruins in India that are radioactive? These things are all possibly evidence of the great war.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

That weird cartoon, well I have mixed feelings about. First of all he is puting a lot jewish elements on the atlantis myth. I didnt made a search on who is behind that series and if that dude who made it thinks himself God or anything. His sight of things is one I would not bet my money on. Allthoug there was something I agree. The Mekarba and the luciferian Mekarba are like the Vishnu isvara vs the Shiva isvara in the short fight between Sri Krsna and Lord Shiva. This traveling between planets was made in that series thru that Mekarba. Well odd is that travel thru the mystic airways is described in the same story where is the fight between the two Gods and their ishvaras. Being Shiva the God of ego would it mean that his ishvara resembles the luciferian Mekarba.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

These findings you mentioned are validatet but in india. Sadly I can relate only from the myths we know today about our past. Troja was found out of a myth. So with Dvaraka. And in future might come more good sites. Lets hope they tell us.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

It really is a hoot. I had to pause to read the little signs they were holding. It's just a widening of the eyes. And the Abrahamic influence is disturbing to me, because it's all about political control when they get wheels on anything they do. I guess if you like the dystopia type of accounts, you'd appreciate the movie 'Time Machine'. It's so cartoon like.

You know...a million years is such a long span, and given 4.5 billion of them, we could have come and gone 4,500 times at an interval of a million years between civilizations. Anything and everything could have happened.

What's interesting is the geographic illustrations. Pole shifts, the crust isolated, floating on the mantle. It took us HOW LONG to look at a map and figure out that the continents were, are connected?

It wouldn't surprise me if the land just sinks all over, like a man's chest when he exhales, and that's that. Maybe it happened 4,500 times already? They'll say it's AGW and a few martinis that spilled from the glass when the ice cubes melted. The DUMBS will be flooded as well. Then the land gets scraped under and there's no sign of it.

I guess there's no mincing it. I believe in intelligent design. If I had to select between inexplicable 'magic' and 'creation', I'd say 'inexplicable magic' for 500. It is, in my mind, the exact same thing, but I have been god-ded to death. I think that God understands.
edit on 5-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
In regards to the recent thread on ATS that references the latest news about Scientists finding the Gene that's required for Nerve Regeneration (Thread here )....

And remembering a few years back that Scientists also found the gene that is responsible for aging/death....

And really makes one wonder .....why or who flipped on or programmed the physical bodies with the inherent limitations that exist such as the average life span being under 100 years, the 3-5% max use of the brain, the amount of sleep/rest required for normal functioning etc.

I mean this question has HUGE implications.

Consider the fact that encoding DNA and all the genes and what does what, we are now entering a point in our existence where we will begin to surpass the limits. Designer babies with super muscles, perfect health, eventually reaching 90-100% brain use, and possibly 1000 year life spans. We are now able to tap into aspects of life that can be under our control and our fingertips for manipulation.

But it makes one wonder ....... why have we been born with these limits and what's to come in the next 100-1000 years ....if we don't blow ourselves to kingdom come first....

edit on 5-11-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

Nice post, I sure hope I am following your question...

I think the change (the change that created boundaries) within humans long ago came about with a change of the mind. We were told we had limits and we believed it. I am referring to epigentics.

Some years ago I hurt my knee catching for my son while playing some baseball. So I had an achy knee for about 3 days. Talking to my dad, I told him about my knee and he said, yep, you have what every male in our family gets -- Bad knees when they hit a certain age (he has said this all my life). So I chalked it up as a oh well I guess its my turn to walk this earth with achy knees, and I do remember all the males in my family having achy knees. Though long life spans, but knee operations, knee braces and knee replacements has happened to every male in my family. To myself I was really upset that due to my DNA I will have bad knees. That concept right there just bothered me.. As I contemplated this depressing thought, that I am bounded to my DNA, I happen to hear a guy on coast to coast "Dr Bruce Lipton" talking about his book and how basically, we are NOT bounded by our DNA...

So I read the book with achy knees and when I completed it, I was astonished - so I read it again. So I said, what do I have to lose and I will put into practice what I have learned from reading Biology of the Mind.

So I did just that... After 2 days of just doing what I read in his book. My knee on the third morning stop hurting completely.. Still doesn't hurt as I still practice what I learned from the book.. Oh and I am a catcher for an adult baseball league... Still no knee issues. Oh and I have put this into practice for other things and I am pleasantly surprised.. I told my dad about this and he really thought it was a crock of sh-t, but I smile as he walks with an ache and I am handling my own with some 24 and 25 yr old baseball players...

Where I am going with this is maybe, just maybe the powers that be in the past knew how powerful the mind really is. What ever you feed your mind, is what will come about. We were told we were poor/peasant/slaves, so we believed it and stayed poor. We were told we have limits either spiritually, physically and mentally and we accepted that.. Then our parents told us we had limits because they were told the same and it was just a vicious cycle for many generations. So if Dr Lipton is right, if we really can positively modify our DNA template with positive thoughts, then imagine what negative/limiting thoughts will do. Generations of thinking one is stuck to knee injuries, then maybe your DNA says, ok knee aches it is and that is the template for your next generation..

Hope this made sense guys.... Later

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We have limitations because we have free will. Because we have free will there are some people who do things that hurt others. It would be nice for a kind and benevolent person to get the ability to live longer and do more good. That isn't likely to happen. It will be the rich and powerful who will get the designer babies and of course, they will brainwash these kids and make them just as evil. These folks have an agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

The simple answer would be the physics of the universe, but because that explanation isn't cool enough, I'll answer with: alien overlords.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The being who invented the word 'Can't' is the person who helped us become limited. The people who continue to use and practice 'Can't' are only following his or hers teachings.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Nothing is perfect, and perfection rarely lasts.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I don't think we were born with these limits. I think that our environment creates them.

Maybe oxygen really poisons us?
Maybe our entire brain is usable, but not in the capacity that we expect?

Maybe when our physical body (which has these limitations) dies, these limitations that you describe are released - and true enlightenment begins. Maybe the time in our physical body is just a practice run.

top topics

join