It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BOMBSHELL: Major New Agencies Report Nibiru Collision

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
It's an asteroid dubbed Nibiru, it's not the mythical Nibiru from all the conspiracy theories and doomsday prophesies.

Can you please link to an actual news article? Preferably the BBC.

Yes, because the BBC don't cover anything up

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
d

Originally posted by wWizard
All original postings have been deleted/redacted. CNN, NBC, BBC, Aljazeera, and others reported it. I have a few screenshots of the postings.

Basically they released info that we had a 30% chance to collide with what they are calling an asteroid (pics look more like a planetoid) sometime near the end of December to early January. There is also a poll to vote to put it BACK up on CNN HERE

BBC article

Dutch website

I have other screenshots but the file size is too big!! They are calling it Nibiru! Help!

You have got to be kidding me. And that "wizard" is not a question. Do not even respond with an answer. You posted this days ago. The time on the image is of today at 1 52 am. I waited to post afterward just to prove my point. I saw it well before that. What is the point. You think you are some kind of wizard. Ohhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 5-11-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Clever hoax - especially like the additional stories of rioting, a clever touch

Should check the spelling of astrophysicist next time though

Oh, and Grampian police are in Scotland (Aberdeenshire) - not Manchester.
edit on 5-11-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Originally posted by wWizard

The BOMBSHELL: Major New Agencies Report Nibiru Collision

What exactly are you trying to imply by screaming out 'BOMBSHELL'?

ie: WTF does that mean?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I didn´t have time to read the whole thread. I bet its another hoax.

Any evidence? If so, this thread should be moved in the hoax section. So if you have any evidence of it being a hoax, please tell me.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

That looks surprisingly like the web page (BBC one) that Derren Brown sent to his latest victim on his "Apocalypse" show, where he convinced some guy the world was ending. As he got the BBC to post that fake page, is it possible that is what this link is? The reason i ask is because i notice some have said it has since disappeared?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
'Astrophysist'? 'Asteriod'? Grampian police in Manchester?

5/10. Must try harder.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

That photo is from ITN, www.itn.co.uk...
I can't see it anywhere!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
If an asteroid was going to hit in a month there would be no debate, astronomers would be able to confirm.

Though I agree with that in most circumstances, how could you be sure?

What if the asteroid was made of a previously unknown material or composition of materials that reflected almost no sunlight? I guess you would see disruptions in the light behind the asteroid, unless it cam from a part of space that had no light behind it(meaning it doesn't pass in front of any stars on its journey here, though I am not sure if this is possible).

Also, don't many Nibiru believers contend that Nibiru is some alien planetoid/craft? Seems that an advanced alien race would have adequate cloaking devices, correct? I just dont understand why you would expect alien technology that can traverse across galaxies to not have an ability to appear invisible. I also would assume they have harnessed some "anti-gravity" technology for travel so they could possibly negate any gravitational affects. Just a thought.

Please understand that I, in no way, believe in Nibiru or anything of the sort. Just curious as to your thoughts on this.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I've been in Manchester for two weeks, staying right in the city centre. No rioting or looting.

After close examinations n of some still I'm pretty sure this is the false news created by derren brown for Hus apocolaypse TV show

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
OK, if this is real and a NASA Whistleblower has come forth with this information we won´t get any confirmation from anywhere. So we can just all believe it´s a hoax, or start digging a bunker for ourselves.

If it´s true "which I don´t believe" it would explain a lot of the strange behavior of the elites.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Firstly, in 2013 a cometh is expected to pass nearby and they say may be as bright as the moon,

and second of all you need a 500km diameter asteroid to cause earthquakes and even weather changes - however such would most likely be shot with missiles.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
hahahaha clever hoax by anonymous www.abovetopsecret.com... see the link for more details.
MODS i think we all know where this thread belongs....

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hoax alright. Grampian police and rural Manchester!!!!? I don't think so. Manchester's as rural as central London and almost as big. Bradford is also a city, hardly a rural backwater. Trash!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This thread is exactly what is wrong with ATS these days ....

why oh why has this not been put in the HOAX bin ??

where are the mods ??

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
In the other news articles, it says "Grampian police" were called to Manchester lol Grampian police are based in North East Scotland, a differnt country to Manchester ha ha

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If only this was true......

If this object were on a trajectory to miss the Earth, I would be in favor of NASA sending out a mission to realign the object so it does hit our Earth.

And sure that might sound a bit negative, but society is pretty broken in my opinion. Time to take the game cartridge out, blow on it, and put it back in. Then hit the reset button, and maybe things will work out better next time.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Clearly fakes created by the OP. Lets move on please

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
posted on the 4th Nov date on BBC screenshot the 5th

Is that not a give away

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join