It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BOMBSHELL: Major New Agencies Report Nibiru Collision

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I never understood that, what would be the point of holding it from the public if #s gonna hit the fan anyways? I think they would just announce it and all the important people/leaders would be tucked away in bunkers.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

True enough, and many amateur astronomers with good gear not aligned to TPTB.
I think if there was something approaching we'd hear about it. But wait we hear about it every day, only sites like this debunk it all and claim it all as a hoax.
Well they may be hoaxes, but if some of the sightings are real we may never know.
Too many people are crying wolf, which is the problem we will face if such a earth shattering event were to take place.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I wonder , if people cried wolf too many times, that if were happening most would ignore it. Maybe they would just think it's a another hoax, I can't even trust that the media hasn't been hacked. And the people would just keep going on till the end could not be ignored. Almost completely desensitized to doom news because the media has become such an unreliable ratings circus?
edit on 5-11-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

I think they hide much from the public, both for political reasons and economic reasons.
Once before a radio show declared we were being invaded from Mars, and mass hysteria was created.
Through mass media and technology the world has got so much smaller, I think they would be seriously in fear of the panic it will cause and certainly withold any information as long as they are able.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The radio broadcast was joke that went overboard, Im talking about a real world panic, an event that would end us all.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is pretty scary!
I wish we had some kind of devices where we could look out into space with some sort of magnification so we could see it... Too bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RottenBeauty

Alas we are just stupid monkeys and lack the ability to do that...

link   

Absolutely, which is why you wont hear about something like this on the MSM right away, for fear of panic and the chaos that would follow.

link   
I'd say its aNON!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

well yeah, but what im saying is that if TPTB knew # was gonna hit the fan they wouldn't be able to hide it.
Amateur stargazers would speak up, there would be whistle blowers, just chaos in general.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
At the time that this was on the news the newspapers in our country would be printed and you con not wipe out the prints on a paper. But there is nothing i could find in the Dutch newspapers. So what they say on the Dutch news???? I think somebody make his own news !!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

98% chance this was just a hoax for Guy Fawkes Night

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I'm pretty certain they'll know about it well before the general public. There has been a lot of talk about this so called Nibiru for some time.
For all we know some real truth's may have leaked out but has got lost in all the hoax's and TPTB are sitting back and watching the reaction's of people how best to handle the situation.
If it was real it would be the single most momentous episode in recorded history, so handling it would be challenging to say the least.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

Having been a Printer for 30 years, I know the process is not as simple as you see on TV even in this digital age.
You've still got to make the plates and set them up on the press.
Only on TV do you see stop the presses and instantaneously, the copy is changed. It is a bit more complicated than that, not to mention writing the copy, editing, plates as I mentioned, set up on the press and packing and delivering.
So if the news was breaking on the net or TV, it more than likely wouldn't go to print until the next day.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Im just going by the fact that all the telescopes pointed at the sky are mostly Civilian based, and I doubt they could shutup everyone at NASA, but hey I dont know what kind of powers these people have so.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I agree.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ok putting my reputation on the line here, I call Shenanigans. Nothign will happen and the Earth will just keep on turning like it always has.

How do I know this you ask ? well after hearing the million + claims of pending doom its a law of nature that 100% of these claims so far are false and using purely extrapolation I see this as the same = > CRAP!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
with all due respect..i will believe such news only when the source looks something similar to this

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
On the other hand.....

What if it is true?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There would be traces on Bing and Google, but there are none.

Edge of 51% to 49% for photoshopped over hacking.

But this does not alter the current scientific debate on an undiscovered cosmic entity.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join