It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BOMBSHELL: Major New Agencies Report Nibiru Collision

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by muzzleflash

Broke through their top of the line security?

Not really most sites can be hacked without much hassle, theres a famous Internet rapper named YTCracker who hacked Nasa's site and defaced it all in under an hour.

It is unlikely this is a hoax though, as there wouldn't be any point of BBC took it down right after it was posted.

If it were that simple why hasn't Anon been hacking the MSM in droves?
Why haven't they taken over their news sites and posted real news or exposed the criminal establishment and their plots?
edit on 5-11-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Nu-uh, NOS says between December 15 and 30.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Anon isnt a group, it's just a collective name for people who group together for whatever reason.

head on over to 4chan and make a thread in /b/ about something stupid see how many bored people will hop on the bandwagon and have some fun

Authors on news sites are writing stories 24/7 and if anything pops up that isnt authored it will be gone quickly

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeistMelange

Nu-uh, NOS says between December 15 and 30.

It's travelling 0.75 light years a day

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

NBC sites OK again after hacking

Several NBC websites were hacked Sunday by a person or group calling itself "pyknic"and suggesting a possible link to the cyber-attack group Anonymous.

It appeared that the defacement of the affected sub-sites was cleaned up in a couple hours. NBC and its various websites appeared to be functioning normally as of Sunday evening. However, older versions maintained by search engines such as Google or Bing still bore the message "hacked by pyknic."

The message said: "Remember, remember the fifth of November." That reference suggested a link to Anonymous, a movement of cyber rebels.

More:

PayPal, Symantec hacked as Anonymous begins November 5 hacking spree

Summary: As it becomes the 5th of November around the world, Anonymous announced a hacking spree that has claimed many websites and a few databases - plus a planned V For Vendetta reenactment at the Houses of Parliament.

So, I think this makes it pretty clear what happened.

edit on 5-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Anon isnt a group, it's just a collective name for people who group together for whatever reason.

A bit contradictory. It is a loose group of hacktivists depending on how you're using the word Anonymous
edit on 5-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I know, that's fast right. Maybe it's actually an alien spacecraft. They're after our women and our precious metals.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Someone just made a youtube video covering this with pics that I was not able to provide.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Again its not a group, anyone can start a raid, it all depends on what the raid is and how many people join in, but there is no leader and no structure, everything is done over tinychat rooms and on /b/.

im guessing you saw that documentary about Anon?

none of this has to do with the topic on hand though, I think this is all a hoax..so guess we're just gonna have to wait till dec to see planet x ourselves

edit on 5-11-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Come on guys.

It's the 5th of November...it's like April Fools Day for the Internet.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If it were that simple why hasn't Anon been hacking the MSM in droves?
Why haven't they taken over their news sites and posted real news or exposed the criminal establishment and their plots?

Well, we are obviously seeing that now.

Can you imagine the havoc they can cause so close to election day?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

It's going viral....how silly....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
oh and just so you guys know 5th of Nov is called Guy Fawkes Night (you know the white Anon masks?)

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by SLAYER69

That makes sense.

ETA:

Just found this:

NBC sites OK again after hacking

Several NBC websites were hacked Sunday by a person or group calling itself "pyknic"and suggesting a possible link to the cyber-attack group Anonymous.

It appeared that the defacement of the affected sub-sites was cleaned up in a couple hours. NBC and its various websites appeared to be functioning normally as of Sunday evening. However, older versions maintained by search engines such as Google or Bing still bore the message "hacked by pyknic."

The message said: "Remember, remember the fifth of November." That reference suggested a link to Anonymous, a movement of cyber rebels.

So clearly trouble out there...

Awesome find

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Aaaaaaand Armageddon was on tv again tonight. Figures.

During dinner at Red Robin.....yummmm, my daughter was telling me the first scene in the movie 2012 was a flood in NYC.....now this.

I just want to enjoy Xmas in Disney......can we just get all this worrying over with?

Are we doomed or what?

Daughter also told me NASA is sending some kind of probe/vehicle out in 2013 to check air quality? Anyone hear of this?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thread temporarily closed for staff review.

Thread re-opened for now. Still under staff discussion.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

It's clearly part of a larger hacking story... HERE.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Again its not a group, anyone can start a raid, it all depends on what the raid is and how many people join in, but there is no leader and no structure, everything is done over tinychat rooms and on /b/.

im guessing you saw that documentary about Anon?

none of this has to do with the topic on hand though, I think this is all a hoax..so guess we're just gonna have to wait till dec to see planet x ourselves

edit on 5-11-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

How does that mean it isn't a group? It's still a loose group without leadership.

And no I haven't watched any documentaries on Anonymous.
edit on 5-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

hmm why was it reopened? clearly a hoax part of Guy Fawkes Night.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This could be the Derren Brown Screencap from his new show Apocalypse. He hacked in to this poor chap's media. I just watched the first part and it looks very similar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join