It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BOMBSHELL: Major New Agencies Report Nibiru Collision

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My guess would be that it started with BBC, and the other news-sites followed their lead.

I'm basing that on the fact that I think BBC would be the least likely to blindly pick something up, and that multiple articles on the OP's BBC screencap are hoaxed.

EDIT*

It's likely that whoever is responsible for the hack/hoax is the same person who submitted the iReport.

ireport.cnn.com...
edit on 5-11-2012 by RedBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

YEP that bbc "screenshot" is a Hoax. There was no riot in which people died the main news since the weekend is about the murder of a prison warder.

w@nk3r

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
hoax, i wonder who hacked into the news sites

Maybe a practice run for announcing the winner of next Tuesday's elections....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Here's the user data for the CNN iReport:

ireport.cnn.com...

Looks like whoever it was joined up just to post this.

One of the comments. Obviously a "Walking Dead" fan...

derpylove
39 minutes ago

Does this mean no season 3?

How tragic.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
All I can say is that sounds like a load of crap to me. However, if there was something the size of Texas it would destroy the planet.

I just watched the movie "Armageddon" and in the movie they describe the asteroid as being "the size of Texas", I just found that odd that they use the same state as a comparison. They also said that the asteroid was a "global killer" and that "not even bacteria would survive". Oh and in the movie they only discovered the asteroid 14 days before suspected impact. Good thing we still have Bruce Willis.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't get it, guys. Some images floating around appear to be real, whilst the others appear to be fake. The news sites getting hacked is plausible, but I saw an article on nu.nl in respect to this situation (at least, about "heavily bodies" before it was removed) before this all happened.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Thevet because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by Thevet because: added nu.nl

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
OP, if you're still around, I'd recommend trying to prove this wasn't you.

Not saying it was, mind you, but you're the source for the BBC screen cap, as well as the link to the iReport.

I couldn't find the iReport on my own, not even using its title as a search term in google. How did you find it? It's buried under 97 pages of other garbage on the CNN iReport website.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
OP, if you're still around, I'd recommend trying to prove this wasn't you.

Not saying it was, mind you, but you're the source for the BBC screen cap, as well as the link to the iReport.

I couldn't find the iReport on my own, not even using its title as a search term in google. How did you find it? It's buried under 97 pages of other garbage on the CNN iReport website.

Not the OP. If you go to his OP and click on the CNN link, the vote count had gone up about 360, since I first looked...so that is an active link....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Here is the iReport.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Check out the commenters on the OP's iReport link:

ireport.cnn.com... - joined just to post his comment - the first comment on the iReport. Almost the exact same time as OP's thread on ATS.

ireport.cnn.com... - and again... another commenter joined just to comment on this iReport.

ireport.cnn.com... ... and another.

I think a lot of ATS members just joined CNN iReport

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

How did any of you guys join...I tried 5 times and didn't make the grade.....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Maybe these news sites were hacked???

That would explain this.

Highly unlikely, although possible.

To coordinate hacks on all the top media outlets at the same time?
Successfully? Broke through their top of the line security?

Extremely unlikely, especially considering this kind of thing is very rare.

link   
Hey...Mr. Wizard...now's not the time to go into hiding...come out come out...wherever you are...

Des

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I didn't join... too much of a hassle.

It's not clear to me that the first commenters were ATSers. I think they may have been aliases of whoever submitted the iReport. Or friends.

link   
reply to post by RedBird

No comment..............

link   
Hoax

Proxima Centauri is the closest star at 4.22 light years away.

link   
The funniest part of it all is how many people belive it. I just found these on the comments of CNN.

DoctorJames- This really needs to be told to the public! We have a right to know!!

OhShizAComet- How isn't this big news?! Comon CNN!

TrustUsPlox- CNN PLEASE TELL THE WORLD!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

1Astronomer- CNN, make this huge! How can you just be ignoring this, more of the public must know about this! OWOOO Um this should really be a bigger deal...

garymoak10- Yeah, I read it on Al Jazeera earlier. Share this, people. I can't believe this isn't big news yet.

derpylove- Does this mean no season 3? How tragic. ♥

omnompikachu - Oh my god this is scary. do you rhink the governmant could do anything about this? like in that one movie??

vegetation1- That soon??? I'm not prepared to die so young!!

NuYwk- Predicted to hit 21 Nov. There will be no Terrans to experience either Christmas or Thanksgiving then.

Zerolysis- This is the real deal, guys. How come this isn't big news already?

ireport.cnn.com...

link   
It's fascinating to see the responses...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Hey...Mr. Wizard...now's not the time to go into hiding...come out come out...wherever you are...

Des

Yes, now would be a good time to come clean.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
The funniest part of it all is how many people belive it. I just found these on the comments of CNN.

DoctorJames- This really needs to be told to the public! We have a right to know!!

OhShizAComet- How isn't this big news?! Comon CNN!

TrustUsPlox- CNN PLEASE TELL THE WORLD!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

1Astronomer- CNN, make this huge! How can you just be ignoring this, more of the public must know about this! OWOOO Um this should really be a bigger deal...

garymoak10- Yeah, I read it on Al Jazeera earlier. Share this, people. I can't believe this isn't big news yet.

derpylove- Does this mean no season 3? How tragic. ♥

omnompikachu - Oh my god this is scary. do you rhink the governmant could do anything about this? like in that one movie??

vegetation1- That soon??? I'm not prepared to die so young!!

NuYwk- Predicted to hit 21 Nov. There will be no Terrans to experience either Christmas or Thanksgiving then.

Zerolysis- This is the real deal, guys. How come this isn't big news already?

ireport.cnn.com...

I told you all...Bernard has multiple personality syndrome.....

Des

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join