The BOMBSHELL: Major New Agencies Report Nibiru Collision

page: 3
19
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Maybe these news sites were hacked???

That would explain this.


No, they were not hacked. Probably just a source that they later discovered was false.




posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The article in the screen cap says the size of Texas, hardly planetoid imo, however the size of Texas would most likely be an ELE.

My gut says hoax, mistake, heck I'd even give more credence that it was just a test of the wherewithal of the power of the internet and how fast a message could become viral even if up only for a minimal amount of time.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
The article in the screen cap says the size of Texas, hardly planetoid imo, however the size of Texas would most likely be an ELE.

My gut says hoax, mistake, heck I'd even give more credence that it was just a test of the wherewithal of the power of the internet and how fast a message could become viral even if up only for a minimal amount of time.


No one said it was a planetoid, it's not connected to the conspiracy theories.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Idk!!

In the comments section, there a few people saying they saw it too.


Exactly.

OP did good in bringing it to the community's attention. Quite a catch! He should in no way be blamed if this turns out to be a hoax, which it likely is.

Probably, someone at BBC or one of the other news agencies is responsible.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


The OP did in fact say it looked planetoid.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Bernard Schnitzel has pulled off the mother of all hoaxes, at last.....


Des








You just had to go there...............



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by SpearMint
 


The OP did in fact say it looked planetoid.


Oh I thought were we talking about official statements.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
LINK

gawker.com...

Do the pictures look familiar ?
edit on 11/5/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by Gemwolf because: Fixed link



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have a good feeling it's real, but that it has been under the influence of the Internet (like everything). I've actually seen a couple of similar stories about "threatening heavenly bodies" on two seperate news sites (Dutch nu.nl and CNN), but they were taken down after not too long. I think the permalinks are still there, so maybe I can dig them up.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here's the user data for the CNN iReport:

ireport.cnn.com...

Looks like whoever it was joined up just to post this.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeistMelange
www.bbc.co.uk... aygHjnYGQDg&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=231&start=0&ndsp=51&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:77

gawker.com...

Do the pictures look familiar ?
edit on 11/5/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)


Nice catch!



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeistMelange
www.bbc.co.uk... aygHjnYGQDg&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=231&start=0&ndsp=51&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:77

gawker.com...

Do the pictures look familiar ?
edit on 11/5/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)


OK...I must be blind...can't find anything dealing with the OP in your links....

Des



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GeistMelange
 


Not similar, they are exactly the same lol



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by GeistMelange
www.bbc.co.uk... aygHjnYGQDg&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=231&start=0&ndsp=51&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:77

gawker.com...

Do the pictures look familiar ?
edit on 11/5/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)


OK...I must be blind...can't find anything dealing with the OP in your links....

Des


The pictures in those articles are the same pictures in the OPs first screen cap.

Meaning that the whole BBC page was hoaxed.

I'm starting to think it's possible that the news sites WERE hacked. Either that or OP photo-shopped the screen cap, but that seems unlikely since others saw the same thing.
edit on 5-11-2012 by RedBird because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Just beneath NASA's planet image, riot image identical, so it's a photoshop montage...



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I call fake:

This is a translation from the Dutch pic not talking about "nibiru" at the same time it was posted. You can see on the right of the mini article the times match up, but the content does not.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Bernard Schnitzel has pulled off the mother of all hoaxes.....


Des








edit on 5-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



Lol that was great.

Damn you BS.





posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
I'm starting to think it's possible that the news sites WERE hacked. Either that or OP photo-shopped the screen cap, but that seems unlikely since others saw the same thing.



That would be awesome.

Which site if they all were would admit it first or if at all?



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird
 


Mea Culpa to GeistMelange ....I stand corrected...the photos are the same...good catch...:up
es



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hoax, i wonder who hacked into the news sites





top topics
 
19
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join