It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BOMBSHELL: Major New Agencies Report Nibiru Collision

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If this is in hoax why is it still the top news lol?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
While I am not a big believer in Nibiru, this seems legit. After all, the world has been ending "this year" for the last six thousand years. However, this seems real. The thirty percent chance is rather comforting, and discomforting at the same time. I prefer to have deadly animals chained to my bed post at night, instead of having them wander around the room. If it was a hundred, or a bit higher then thirty, I would actually be pretty ok with it. However, right at thirty is nerve racking.

It is under fifty percent, but still high enough to plum it some ones paranoia into the uncanny valley.

However, in August/September, I was in the valleys in Utah/Arizona, and around noon time, I saw a blindingly bright red comet go over head, for about five seconds, before it disappeared. This may or may not be the "Fireball at night/noon" phenomenon that is going on now days, but it sure fits the regular myth of Nibiru toying around with people before killing everyone.

Or, then again, we could be lucky and have it hit in the middle of the ocean, with only minor tidle wave damage......right? Or, at the size of texas, no matter where it hit, it would be disastrous. \

I am gonna sleep good tonight......maybe.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, if it was true, (which it isn't as of now) then I would say "Bring it."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Guilty on joining for that one

Couldn't help myself!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not only is it not a hoax, but the elite want something bad to happen so they can depopulate earth. The georgia guidestones makes it pretty clear imo. Personally I stopped worrying about things I have no control over, since most people have given up their fate to the babylonians a long time ago, and are too immature to want to change anything.

Just leave the airplane in autopilot and let the plane crash already. It explains why some people desperately want to help, but are prevented from doing so from the inertia of evil. Evil is real, more real than the sun that shines each day. I could see being helpless if we didn't have the technology to do something about it, but all you have to do is listen to crazy people say launch nukes to nudge asteroid off course, when you can use HELL or GRASER, perhaps among other weapons.

If this don't finish us then bombing iran will. Russia and china will not accept america and israel to continue meddling in that area. Voting third party 10-20 years ago would have change a lot, but again people are too immature aka sheepish. Just listening to people like gary johnson and jill stein gives me some fresh air in this poisonous pollution.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This iReport is something CNN lets the public do. Basically you can make your own report and you get graded on it.
Here is the link and on the bottom of the page you'll see where it will ask you *what do you think of this story?* So, someone decided to play a joke.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Are there really riots going on in the specified areas? Not likely. So, how do you fit that into a scenario where this asteroid is real?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am to believe this is a hoax; I think anon hacked the website and put the article there.

On a side not;

Nasa identifies new asteroid threat which 'could hit Earth' in 30 years' time - and UN teams are working out how to divert it

Amegeddon 2040

A 20 million ton asteroid is currently hurtling through space at 23,000 miles per hour, on a collision course with Earth.

Collision Course

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think something is definetly going on, because the amount of metoers that I have personally witnessed just this past week, is a lot around 12 huge bright meteors moving really really slowly,. Im not going to say Nibiru, because I dont think that its that, but I do think some kind of celestial body is leaving a lot of debri in Earths Orbit

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The link to CNN has the article posted.

I clicked on Home on that page to see what came up. It looks like a normal CNN page. ?

But really, the size of Texas?

The article is very amateur. Looks like a prankish story.

edit on 5-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronus
While I am not a big believer in Nibiru, this seems legit.

Dude...it.was.a.hoax.

People come off as nutters when they are so blindly into conspiracy theories that they will defend obvious hoaxes with an undying conviction.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
nice try but your screen-print is fake, i'll give you a star out of pity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes, i did the same and CNN page appears. Link below
ireport.cnn.com...
So, if this is hoax mean that everyone may publish any stupid thinks on CNN without being censored or verified. I am not convinced. It is smelling something. Maybe soeone from CNN publish a page being prepared for the next days.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by SLAYER69

That makes sense.

ETA:

Just found this:

NBC sites OK again after hacking

Several NBC websites were hacked Sunday by a person or group calling itself "pyknic"and suggesting a possible link to the cyber-attack group Anonymous.

It appeared that the defacement of the affected sub-sites was cleaned up in a couple hours. NBC and its various websites appeared to be functioning normally as of Sunday evening. However, older versions maintained by search engines such as Google or Bing still bore the message "hacked by pyknic."

The message said: "Remember, remember the fifth of November." That reference suggested a link to Anonymous, a movement of cyber rebels.

So clearly trouble out there...

Awesome find

haven't any of you watched The Arrival?

At the end when the guy hacks into the news to let everyone know the truth they write it off and a hoax!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by Chronus
While I am not a big believer in Nibiru, this seems legit.

Dude...it.was.a.hoax.

People come off as nutters when they are so blindly into conspiracy theories that they will defend obvious hoaxes with an undying conviction.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

Even if it is a hoax, the conspiracy theorists need be right only once. While the government needs to be correct all the time. The bottom-line is we are being fed disinfo/misinfo and taking things for granted way too much!

Good days do not last forever and financial crisis is a solid example. No one cared an ounce till it was too late to do anything about it. Then add the wars and false flag terrorism. No ufo disclosure. Very little(if any interest) in protecting our planet from asteroid collisions, industrial pollution, deforestation, overpopulation, etc all take their toll.

What are we doing to preserve what we have? Great empires have fallen for the same reasons: ignorance, false pride, negligence all leading to catastrophic decay. Species that have managed to conquer solar systems are far and few between.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

That's exactly what I was thinking, and about to post.
You beat me to it

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red73Eng
ireport.cnn.com...
So, if this is hoax mean that everyone may publish any stupid thinks on CNN without being censored or verified. I am not convinced. It is smelling something. Maybe soeone from CNN publish a page being prepared for the next days.

Please do not take offense, I am speaking in general terms to everyone but, regarding the above statement?..

Final proof to all members here on ATS, that if you choose to believe in something strongly enough, nothing is going to sway your reasoning, even if the evidence in favor of your theory is discovered to be false. People will always find excuses. One way or another, there will be found ways to make just about any event or story "real."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by SpearMint

Yes but would they confirm? Panic has been created by a hoaxed news report. Imagine the Panic if the MSM announced it to the world.
I think they would keep it quiet as long as possible.

What would be the point in keeping something like that quiet for as long as possible? Who cares if mass hysteria ensues? We would all end up dead anyways. Nothing would matter anymore.

Because it would be very hard to get supplies and but things in bunkers in an orderly way if there was mass chaos and no one went to their jobs.

Also you want to have your bunkers full of the chosen and locked up before general public has the knowledge. If not how can people travel and if they know the locations of some bunkers before they are locked down you would fail in your objectives.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red73Eng
ireport.cnn.com...

On the left it says

About this iReport Not vetted for CNN

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join