It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB/NWO prefer Romney over Obama, heres why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Obama was supposed to be the Chosen One. The one who could unite everyone and usher in the NWO's agenda like never before.

The Illuminati and their minions were VERY excited. Heres an NWO scum bag who can barely contain himself as he discusses how Obama will be used to bring in the New World Order:

But then something happened. As time went on, people, even those that voted for Obama, began to turn on him. Why? Because they realized that he was almost as bad as the last guy. Not only did he protect the Bush Administration but as this article points out, he was even worse.

If it wasnt for Arlen Specter (NWO scum bag and architect of the Magic Bullet lie), switching Parties at the last minute, not even Obamacare would have passed.

As people started to wake up, something quite incredible began.

Gun sales SOAR under Obama.

States begin to declare sovereignty.

Republican governors vow to block Obamacare implementation.

Oath Keepers

To counter the ever growing Central Bureaucracy, power has started to shift back to the people, the states, away from the Ivory Towers known as Washington D.C.

The only way that this trend will continue is if Obama is re-appointed and TPTB know it. The only way to stop it is to place Romney into office, so the Republican sheeple will once again stand down.

edit on 4-11-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Still Obama is very popular around the world, and I think that fits better to an NWO agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So who exactly are we talking about here? The NWO, the Illuminati, or the Powers That Be? Or is it your personal opinion that they are all one in the same. Seems to me that it is the "Old" world order we should worry about. I'm just a little confused is all. Personally I never saw evidence anywhere that TPTB are in fact the Illuminati. Like are you talking about the same Illuminati that existed in Bavaria a long while ago, or are you just using that name metaphorically?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

Well, hes better liked than Romney, which isnt saying much. Ron Paul was the true President of the World.

But I would argue that its the American people who really matter because the Americans are the only ones who are capable of stopping this government.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Yah I was using the terms interchangeably.

Its my limited understanding/knowledge that the Illuminati, NWO and TPTB are essentially the same group of people.

Simply put, those that really run the World.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I see, but why use Illuminati at all? Is there solid proof that TPTB are in fact the Illuminati, or do you just want to reach all parts of the conspiracy crowd? Personally, I only ever use the term TPTB since it wraps it all up in one neat package, when I start speaking of the Illuminati or NWO I seem to lose credibility among many ATS'ers, so I just stick with TPTB. And even then many on here dont believe in that, which saddens me because I realize that it only gives "them" more power. To me, the true PTB are not really known to anyone or they would "be" if you know what I mean. Sure their shills and "poster boys" are well known and discussed but the true "men behind the curtain" are never seen or heard if you get my drift.

Anyways, back on topic, I have heard the term "New World Order" passed around quite a bit and I dont think they are talking about a one world government on most occasions. I think they are more referring to a higher level of order across the whole world, but not a centralized power controlling everything, though that is not always the case. Personally, when George H. W. Bush said it, I was genuinely creeped out and feel we was speaking of global government.

As for Romney being a better choice to progress TPTB's agenda, I dont feel that is the case. I feel that Obama is generally more liked in the states and across the world so people are more likely to blindly follow his initiatives. I feel that if Romney does become president then people would be much more critical of his presidency, especially since he is a "businessman". Most people just have a general distaste for businessmen, and for good reason. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, we must not forget that the object of power is power.

As JFK once said:

My father always told me that all businessmen were sons of bitches, but I never believed it till now. -- (Comment made 10 April 1962 in reaction to news that U.S. Steel was raising prices by $6 per ton, right after the unions negotiated a modest new contract under pressure from JFK to keep inflation down.)

www.quotationspage.com...
edit on 4-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I Still Believe Obama Will Win,

Romney is the Radical Republican, republicans don't really dig him, Democrats don't, Obama is the Lesser of Two Evils,

i hear people saying if Romney wins are freedoms are gone, not realizing that Obama resigned the Patriots Act, and resigned many of Bush's laws,

whilst many may not 'Trust' Obama, he has to better than Romney,

Political Spin, Political Propaganda,

Votes don't matter Republican Democrat the vote goes to the same Shadow Government controlling the puppet

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

How stupid can people be.
TPTB control both parties and give the poor sheep the so called choice. The real choice was made a long time ago and trust me the people had nothing to do with it.

Hopefully TPTB understand that the economy can only slip so far before the masses wake up and start asking questions. And once that starts it will be hard to stop the questions. I give it at most another 6 months after the election before the media and the people really start to wake up. You can only squeeze so much ketchup out of a bottle.

top topics

join