It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who took this picture?... MARS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Testing the drives in Mars conditions, they said the first few months they're not moving the rover too far

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
GREAT debunkers here on ATS.

Thx.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
just to learn..

where is the shadow of the arm..im finding it hard to understand where the arm is..how it can be completely cut from the picture..with its shadow which i believe it should be visible..please solve this riddle for me guys!

btw this picture is so awesome in its details..

you can see how the rover is doing..which parts are getting dust etc...i already spent an hour looking around
edit on 5-11-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I hope this isn't considering derailing.

I for one am glad they are showing us what's going on on Mars. A planet most of us will never see in reality. I love the pics, I love the stories and information. I do not love those who keep trying to claim that it's all fake. Not everything in the world and universe is faked. There's no reason TO fake something like this: IF it were, it'd be to entertain us and keep our desires to learn more at a peak. Nothing at all wrong with that! I say just accept that we do have the technology to go to these places and learn more about the planets (and moon) around us and enjoy this.

That's the issue today; too many people want to cry foul on anything and everything from space exploration to how others live, from politics to the paranormal.... what ever happened to just belief in things? If you go around assuming everything is a hoax, that's going to make life quite dull, don't you think? On the flipside, you don't want to openly believe every single thing either; healthy skepticism IS fair in some areas, and every person has a different personal definition of what makes their 'some area' some areas.

To be fair to what I /just/ wrote, I suppose I respect those opinions that claim this is all a hoax. To each their own. Im' just saying to never assume every single thing out there is a hoax or against the world, etc. Maybe it's too much time on ATS causing this?
edit on 5-11-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
A whistleblower? For the last holdouts who actually believe this was taken on Mars and not the Atacama Desert of Chile or Hawaii or Arizona or other likely locales for staging.

Hey, if you could provide any sort of proof that this picture was not taken on Mars, we'd love to see it. Until the point that you can do that, we'll just have to be taking it for a great composite of 55 pictures that gave us a great view of our presence on another planet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join