It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US lab validates Padang IS older than the Giza pyramid 14,000 BC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

i think its great, i hope we find more older than even this,, love ancient society stuff.

what do you think this proves? that man can't build things 14k years ago? i can't think of anyone who doubts humanity can build stuff.
this doesn't mean it is proof we were super advanced thousands of years before recorded history, only that we have a structure that might be old.

i didnt say it proved anything, i said i think its great. i dont think that because man can build a bulding he is advanced. the old buildings just show we are older than we are being told
as far as for advancement, its the out of place artifacts like wired framed glesses and such found inside a freakin BLOCK OF COAL that make me think we were advanced way before even the stone structures. but hey its just my beliefe and opinion, what got up you arse that you go on the attack, also what great resounding info have you brought to the table all of your post just bash others?

WHY BE A TOOL , when you can be the tool box!!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
...its the out of place artifacts like wired framed glesses and such found inside a freakin BLOCK OF COAL...
Could you provide a link to those glasses, please?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
i didnt say it proved anything, i said i think its great. i dont think that because man can build a bulding he is advanced. the old buildings just show we are older than we are being told

how old do you think we are? is 250kya old enough for you? what makes you think people are lying? where is the evidence of us being anything above the stone age level?

as far as for advancement, its the out of place artifacts like wired framed glesses and such found inside a freakin BLOCK OF COAL that make me think we were advanced way before even the stone structures. but hey its just my beliefe and opinion, what got up you arse that you go on the attack, also what great resounding info have you brought to the table all of your post just bash others?

i smell projection

also, it wasn't a block of coal, none of them are, they are all nodules that form from coal dust and other substances produced by mining.
well considering i read the same nonsense over and over again by people looking to confirm bias, i've grown tired of entertaining scam websites that lie about everything, whether it be ooparts or what science does.
calling someone an idiot for posting a website full of lies and fraud is a good call, the person was ignorant and it seems you have something up your arse over my treatment of stupidity. do you desire to believe idiotic and wrong things?

WHY BE A TOOL , when you can be the tool box!!

rather be a human being with a rational brain, that does research before believing nonsense.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

"i smell projection "

funny I smell something worse coming from your direction. ^^

250k is a great number , although IM not even talking about this planet, I BELIEVE we are older than this damn planet and the remains, what's left, is probably the third, fourth, fifth, installment of humans. And civilization has been chewed up and spit out several times on this planet and probably even more in other systems over millions of years, where is my proof, absolutely none, wasn't alive 500million years ago. Same as no proof for god, love, giants, souls, Easter bunny, middle earth, ufos or any other hair brained idea out there or here on ats that either leads us to a dead end or a new truth. That's why they call it a belief, I never said I had irrefutable evidence and my word is law, lol

as far as them not teaching us, giza pyramids are still being used as a marker for man when we have building under water by almost 50-100 feet of water placing them well before last "great" ice age, Bosnia pyramids, ancient sites in Iraq, pyramids in china etc ect ect, the fact that we have clear Arial pictogram's and designs that can only be seen from high up and stories of native Americans using a form of hot air balloon, and Indians using "flying machines" Baghdad battery/ Egyptian light bulbs, both remade using avaible materials then and they work! i we just to pretend these "real" things don't exist because some fake ones do? But with giant blocks the size of football fields and building we supposedly can't create now for any kind of money, either there was a huge discrepancy in the gravity of this planet, or we had 20 foot giants living here or aliens did it? Ill take my first theory that gravity here was much much lighter, or the bubble wasn't filled with cloud matter/atmosphere with a higher density simulating a heavier gravity. I don't think that was anywhere near 250k years, I think it was millions, maybe hundreds of millions of years ago, and since there is no way to date rock, no one can really say if building and stone tools are 10 years old or 100 million years old can they? Combined with " SOME " ooparts, dinosaur art mixed into human cultures/building art/ it keeps leading me to believe we are much older/wiser/intelligent then we are taught at school/higher education level or even in mainstream media.

In any event IM pretty sure I started out with I believe, as its my belief, as in not main stream as in people arena following me around writing down every wisp off my lips because IM not a ACADEMIC TEACHER of any sorts lol just a guy with a pretty decent iq, a couple a degrees, and a mind that keeps churning out wonky ideas, love em or hate em, they are MY IDEAS if you don't like it, don't subscribe to them.

"calling someone an idiot for posting a website full of lies and fraud is a good call, the person was ignorant and it seems you have something up your arse over my treatment of stupidity. do you desire to believe idiotic and wrong things?"

Not everyone on this website is a hardcore theorist like you, sometimes its just a 10 year old kid trying to get into the conversation, so calling someone an idiot definitely makes you a TOOL. I too treat stupidity harshly, but only when I know the person knows all the information and is trying to "sell" me on a bad idea. Some people have been at this since they were 8 years old, some are just getting into the conspiracy scene and don't even know jfk is a conspiracy. It doesn't mean they are stupid.

But again, if you don't like my idea humans are older, thats fine, but dont cry about it, just keep believing what you are told is the truth and everything will be fine.
edit on 22-11-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: bunnies made me do it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join