It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is so Boring. I miss Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Actually I don't but Obama is pretty boring, right?
I mean when choosing a president we should look into the humor factor as well.
I knew right away that Clinton was going to be good, and I was really rooting for comedy time with Gore.
Bush blew my mind with his pure comedy genius.

But I'm bored with Obama and I'm scared to have to deal with another four years of total boredom.
I am equally terrified of the massive amount of bore that Romney would bring us.

What are we to do??

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm from europe, I dont like Obama that much BUT...

1. Yes bush was better

2. Damn, Romney just doesnt have a sense of humour. Bad or good, I think he doesnt even know the word.

When it comes to humour, considering your choices, I'd stick with Obama lol...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I really don't consider the entertainment value - when I am thinking about the leader of the US.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
I really don't consider the entertainment value - when I am thinking about the leader of the US.

Quite right - it's definitely about who you would rather have a beer with.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's not about humor; otherwise we'd have gotten two terms of H. Ross Perot.

I do an impeccable Perot impression, by the way. It's one of the bitter burdens of my life that I have this incredible talents that used to make me money, but now the guy I'm impersonating is forgotten,

* .... I'm doing this, ... for YOU people!.....*

My Bill Clinton isn't too bad. Nobody even wants to hear a good Jimmy Carter any more.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
1. Yes bush was better

Seriously though, I do hope your joking. Are you basing that off of the state of the country while Obama was in office? Because if so, then you must realize that Bush left Obama with a country hanging from a thread. The best one could do in that situation was improve it to a point where the whole dang system didnt collapse. Not that I support Obama, but comparing him to bush is a fools effort.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I actually feel the same way! Barack Obama is all business, and it's so dreary. There's a humorous picture of George Bush somewhere with the phrase "Miss me yet?" next to him. When I saw it, and thought for a minute, I actually did start missing him. I mean, I never followed his presidency, because I wasn't into politics at the time, so maybe what I really miss is... his face? Ah, I don't know.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I was going to offer a similar opinion.

I think it's a sign of the problem that most people just don't realise. some people are too political and it drives their existence. sad that must be to be so entwined in the lies that it becomes the fabric of their life.

others are so removed from politics, they don't care. the river will flow just as fine and the boat will follow without their efforts expended on the futility of attending an oar.

presidents, prime ministers... when it boils down to how bad they are as a watermark for how entertaining they are, it's a sign we're not doing it right. lol

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Quite right - it's definitely about who you would rather have a beer with.

No Georges Allowed

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ALLpoliticians are boring except for Ron Pauls. Paul had unconventional more original ideas, not just the same ole same ole that half arse works right......Obama looks high all the time, he probably has numb brain like me. Romney is just out of this world robotic...........

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Most of the rest of the world wonder what tree G.W. Bush fell out of, I dare say most Americans do as well.
The plethora of Bushisms are only funny because they are ridiculous, and when he does attempt humour, you can be sure it is in the worst possible taste.

top topics

join